Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some phones will not lock while in a teams call, mine doesn't.
Sorry if this has already been discussed but , I find it very odd that her telephone screen didn’t lock itself at all , from when it was found on the bench until the call to the school was made? My phone goes into standby on the screen if it isn’t used for a certain amount of time ? How did they manage to keep the screen unlocked until 10.50 - unless she didn’t have a password to open her phone of course! It is very puzzling . I hope she is found soon

Because when Willow was seen she wasn’t wet. The police already said she was dry.
Correct. I know she didn't go in.

You misunderstood my post..

I'm hypothetically asking WHY people think Willow didn't jump in (after NB hypothetically fell in). Would the dog not jump in to be with her..?

Willow had been in the river on previous trips there. She wasn't a stranger to the water.

9.10 - witness saw Nicola & dog
9.20 - Police know that at this time the phone was on the bench.
Theoretically, phone could have been placed there any time between 9.10 & 9.20.
9.35 - witness finds phone; dog loose, it's harness & lead.
Dog agitated between bench & gate. Nicola Bulley's friends and family question police's drowning theory. Dr Holmes said: 'I don't see the police putting forward any evidence that she slipped down the bank, it doesn't really tie in with the phone left on the bench or the dog running from the between the bench and the gate.

Correct. I know she didn't go in.

You misunderstood my post..

I'm hypothetically asking WHY people think Willow didn't jump in.

She had been in the river on previous trips there.
Interesting question.

One possibility is that she had not had her normal walk by the river with Nicola. This might be the case if NB hadn’t made it along the normal route and that Willow was brought to the bench on the lead?

There were a few dog walkers around at that time and like all regular dog walkers (I’m one myself) we always recognise people we know far in the distance.
I understand what you are saying but the distance really baffles me

Are these all the possible scenarios?

Can we eliminate any?

River
- Accident - she tripped
- Medical emergency - she fell
<modsnip - topic is off limits>
- Somebody threw her in

Abduction
- She is still in the area - alive or not
- She has left the area - alive or not

Attack and murder
- She has been hidden in the vicinity
- She has been removed from the area

Has left the area
- By someone
<modsnip - topic is off limits>
- With someone's help
Well the police’s working theory is the river but they haven’t categorically stated that she hasn’t left the area. They’ve appealed for dashcam footage for the exit which isn’t covered by cctv.
So surely nothing ruled out? Even if they get dashcam foitsge it can’t cover 10 mins 100%

Take a look at Garstang Road right at the top. How could someone see and identify NB all the way from there?
I took a look at Garstang Road and there are a couple of buildings with CCTV to the West of the entrance to the caravan park. It's coming from the East I can't see much.

Interesting question.

One possibility is that she had not had her normal walk by the river with Nicola. This might be the case if NB hadn’t made it along the normal route and that Willow was brought to the bench on the lead?
Yes interesting point. Possibly walk interrupted. By someone else.. which would mean that Willow would be hanging around and interested in the humans.

First Post for me
Just some wonderings of mine about her potentially sitting on the bench and the teams call.
I've had a dog previously and if there is things you want / don't want them to do then you adjust your walk accordingly. So if she sat on that bench listening to the call you are going to want your dog predominantly in front of you where you can see it. It doesn't look a huge amount of space between there and the waters edge so if I was to sit there I would want to have confidence that my dog would be able to get up and down the slope / bank itself especially if it would be likely to want to go in the water. If I had a tennis ball I wouldn't be throwing it there - I may angle myself back to the field and throw it in that direction- it could then roll down the bank to the water as the dog brought it back but less likely to enter the water.

Then there is the sitting / waiting at the bench itself. The walk she has done previously is around 30 minutes, the Teams call lasted approximately 30 minutes. As a busy mum myself sometimes having to multitask work calls etc and having lots crammed into a day before school pick up I'd want to utilise my time the best I could. If my dog had had a good walk / run, this one had walking up the tow bath and running off lead, then I would be just carrying on back to the car so that by the time I'd arrived, towelled the dog (tummy would be wet from the grass) and I was in and belted ready to set off for home as soon as the call ended. What were her plans for the day work / home wise? Can you do a teams call in a car if she had blutooth etc?
Just my thoughts on some areas of this case
That’s the thing, she’d already spent 20 mins walking the dog and listening to teams meeting at the same time. Being back at the bench would mean that if it was a 30 min team meeting there was only 10 mins left and she was on her way back to where she started the walk so why not carry on walking for the rest of the meeting?

There were a few dog walkers around at that time and like all regular dog walkers (I’m one myself) we always recognise people we know far in the distance.
But what the original poster was trying to say is: it's a long way from Garstang Road to the river by sight and there are trees in the way.
I don't think seeing someone from there is viable, or even possible.

I just don’t think a dog would have allowed itself to be “placed” anywhere by a stranger, specially not when it had arrived at the park with its owner. My own dog would object to that vociferously and would not co-operate.
I think if the dog was placed there it would be by someone it knows. Though that would be a huge risk for someone known to NB to somehow bring her to harm somewhere else and deliver phone and dog to that spot.

I just don’t think a dog would have allowed itself to be “placed” anywhere by a stranger, specially not when it had arrived at the park with its owner. My own dog would object to that vociferously and would not co-operate.
Understand your view but spaniels are very human friendly and whilst they love their owners they don’t tend to be aggressive towards strangers

That’s the thing, she’d already spent 20 mins walking the dog and listening to teams meeting at the same time. Being back at the bench would mean that if it was a 30 min team meeting there was only 10 mins left and she was on her way back to where she started the walk so why not carry on walking for the rest of the meeting?
It's what I would do - I wouldn't be sat waiting around - maybe In the summer with time on my hands etc but not on a winters Friday morning I'd just carry on back to the car and get home. All very strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed