Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realise the dog was tied up by someone, this strikes me as incredibly odd! I'm sure they're kicking themselves now but to tie a dog up that you don’t know and leave is a strange action IMO.

The cryptic messages about backstories do nothing to minimise speculation.
Definitely odd about the dog

Imagine it makes it seems even more odd when you take into account willow had a contact tag on her collar and was wearing it that day.

I’m particularly interested in the alleged meeting between NB and her boss the evening before her disappearance. It may be that I’ve missed it, but I haven’t seen/heard anything about the reason for it. If it was an in-person meeting rather than a virtual one, I wonder if it was to deliver particularly significant news of some kind. Does anyone know more?
A question, and sorry if it's a daft one - the one CCTV camera that was out of action and "would have seen everything". If we hypothetically rule out the caravan park owner(s) as a potential perpetrator (assuming foul play has occurred), what would be the likelihood of an outsider knowing that said camera was broken? I'm no CCTV expert and rarely look at the things but am wondering how easy it would be for a chancer to gain this knowledge. Would it need to be visibly broken (e.g. smashed up-looking)? If not, then - again, if foul play has occurred - the perp must be very familiar with caravan park and its owners (again, if we're ruling out the owners themselves as potential suspects).
Likelihood probably low unless they deliberately broke it in order to put it out of action

Has anyone else noted a possible footpath or very small snicket off the right of Allotment Lane (at the start, when walking away from the bench and toward Garstang Road)? It appears very narrow and snakes behind the back fences of the houses and the front corner of the caravan park and onto a different field. At the end of that field there appears to be a large house and another exit onto Garstang Road and directly across the main road from that exit there is another path along another field.

Maybe I am seeing things! Can someone else check this out on satellite (not sure if allowed to post marked-up Maps, re copyright)
I tried to capture all the paths in this image

Attachments

• CFA9B40B-1061-4622-82E6-1C87D5BCC27D.png
    CFA9B40B-1061-4622-82E6-1C87D5BCC27D.png
    376.3 KB · Views: 96
I don't know if the phone or the device occasionally poll each other to see if the device is there.
If I turn my phone's Bluetooth off, my Fitbit app will prompt me to switch it back on after a while, so it may do something like that in the background. (It still can't sync data until I open the app with Bluetooth connected.)

I remember in a previous thread, there was talk about why PA went straight to search a house and people were asking why, also links in with why it was classified as high risk case? Is it possible he got a text from NB or a call that hasn’t been disclosed? Also thinking about the comments from the police about sensitive back story to the case.
How does sensitive back story fit with accidental fall into the river?

I tried to capture all the paths in this image

Thanks. I noted this on satellite though, sort of between two fences.

Not sure whether allowed so admin please remove if not and sorry.

I've marked above where I think the path is so you can still see it.

Attachments

• 7EC988AB-0B51-4FA4-8D78-3725CC2B9ACF.jpeg
    7EC988AB-0B51-4FA4-8D78-3725CC2B9ACF.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 103
I can understand now why the police were initially reluctant to use the private search group. SGI have been very vocal since they were brought in to help, putting out all manner of different statements without being party to all the information that the police have. It risks creating a disharmony in public communications and, without anything to show for it so far, perhaps the police should have stubbornly stuck to only using police resources.

Has anyone else noted a possible footpath or very small snicket off the right of Allotment Lane (at the start, when walking away from the bench and toward Garstang Road)? It appears very narrow and snakes behind the back fences of the houses and the front corner of the caravan park and onto a different field. At the end of that field there appears to be a large house and another exit onto Garstang Road and directly across the main road from that exit there is another path along another field.

Maybe I am seeing things! Can someone else check this out on satellite (not sure if allowed to post marked-up Maps, re copyright)

Obviously I'm sure locals are aware of all shortcuts but it does look like a passageway on satellite. Maybe just shadows?
Do you mean the drive that comes out onto Bla Blackpool Ln where the "Under Offer" House sign is?

That's not quite correct, the river levels are slightly below average according to the river monitoring stations in the area.
So it is at least a possibility to get across the river at the point just after weir on foot. Interesting. I really hope the police get some kind of dash cam footage for the Blackpool lane river path entrance soon.

It depends as if it’s not on auto sync it’s not going to connect to Bluetooth unless you manually sync.

We don’t have that information

But the phone offers it as a device to connect to before you connect it manually, so it knows tne device is within range. I’d be massively surprised if there was no log on the phone of bluetooth devices that have come within range as possible connections to offer you in the Bluetooth menu, along with the times they came into, and out of, range.

Thanks. I noted this on satellite though, sort of between two fences.

Not sure whether allowed so admin please remove if not and sorry.

I've marked above where I think the path is so you can still see it.
The red dotted you drew line ends at Allotment Lane, where there is believed (from the witness appeals) to be a doorbell camera and where police say they have ruled out NB leaving

No just roads or known paths for some bizarre reason. there would be many ways to exit there. Main focus has been on bench and river which is major error imo
It might be that the unpathy/roady exits are covered by other monitoring. Household CCTV for Garstang Road properties? Perhaps some of the caravans at Rowanwater have something like Ring cameras in that cover the riverside upstream ? Etc ? Dunno, just my speculation, but it might explain the LP's rather bold statements about this ?

Obviously I'm sure locals are aware of all shortcuts but it does look like a passageway on satellite. Maybe just shadows?
I think someone linked a social post from a local that said you could keep walking across the fields and end up further up on Garstang Rd

But the phone offers it as a device to connect to before you connect it manually, so it knows tne device is within range. I’d be massively surprised if there was no log on the phone of bluetooth devices that have come within range as possible connections to offer you in the Bluetooth menu, along with the times they came into, and out of, range.
There’s no chance that happens. The average person in a city probably goes in and out of range of thousands of Bluetooth devices a day. Of course it’s not creating logs of these, what a drain on storage that would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper