Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been posted?

It comes as police revealed there was a "possibility" the mum had actually left the river path on foot.

They said one particular area was not covered by CCTV.

This morning Nicola's distraught partner Paul Ansell visited the scene this morning.

He spent 10 minutes walking the river bank near the bench where the mum's phone was found, still connected to a work Teams call.

In the hours that followed dive expert Peter told reporters he was calling off his search.

https://www.foxbusiness.com

I keep hearing this mentioned, so just looked back through the last thread and can't find the source for this.

Does anyone have a link to where this has been mentioned, other than SM please?
Think this taken from FB. No official source as far as I know

I keep hearing this mentioned, so just looked back through the last thread and can't find the source for this.

Does anyone have a link to where this has been mentioned, other than SM please?
It was mentioned on here a few hours ago by various posters. I've tried googling it but I have been unsuccessful. I'm a relative newbie at sleuthing though so it may exist.

And thank heavens for that. Honestly, the amount of judgement and side-eyeing aimed at this poor woman is shocking.

Yeah, it's a real shame her name was leaked IMO because it must be stressful having people speculate based on very few actions and words. I always wonder if stuff like this would put people off coming forward as witnesses in the future, after all thats what she is, and not a suspect.

The same Telegraph article states the following....
The last person to see Ms Bulley before she went missing said she had seemed “completely normal”. The man, who has spoken to police, saw her as she began her walk at 9.15am

His wife said they would see her on the same stretch of the river most days while they exercised their dogs, telling The Times: “In the field there were about three people, including my husband. He said there was nothing unusual about her and she seemed completely normal.”

A few things jump out about the Telegraph article
1. NB started her walk at 9.15?
2. Who is the Man?
3. Is his wife, who is quoted in the excerpt above, The person who tied up Willow the Dog?
4. Where was the above Woman when she could see 'about three people, including her Husband'?
Exactly the questions I would like to know too… This seems like critical information IMO and not sure why the mans wife was giving the account of what (she heard) happened (as in sighting by her husband) and not her husband? I was under the impression that his wife wasn’t there and is just stating what he told her? Not 100% sure about that though..

The police seem to have been so convinced they KNEW what had happened and looked no further.

Is it true, as friend says here, that that old house has STILL not been thoroughly searched? A scene right overlooking an area where a woman went missing? That is a gross oversight.

I know on the first day the owner apparently had a 'quick look round',

but a) that is a big house and would require more than a 'quick look round', and b) did they investigate the owner was in fact the owner? So house not abandoned because owner is around, and around the very morning NB disappeared.

If this is factual and you have a link it would be good to see it.

I made an earlier post asking if it was possible to walk across the river by foot between the footbridge and the bench. This post may suggest it is possible. I have attached some screen shots of where I thought it looked possible. With sources included .

My line of thinking relates to other possible exits which may not be covered by cctv.

For example -: a gate in between Blackpool ln footbridge and the parish church or other gates down at hall lane.

Google maps
These photos are all taken in summer. The river is higher at the moment. I would guess several feet more than in the pics. My parents still live there and prior to the last couple of weeks there has been a lot of rain so the outflow from the hills in Bowland has been fairly significant and water levels are relatively high as a result. It is unusual to see stones just upstream from the weir as in these pictures.

Has this been posted?

It comes as police revealed there was a "possibility" the mum had actually left the river path on foot.

They said one particular area was not covered by CCTV.

This morning Nicola's distraught partner Paul Ansell visited the scene this morning.

He spent 10 minutes walking the river bank near the bench where the mum's phone was found, still connected to a work Teams call.

In the hours that followed dive expert Peter told reporters he was calling off his search.

https://www.foxbusiness.com
Not sure but I have seen it reported by MSM TODAY

Oh dear

At this point I think the media are keen to print anything as they know its a case of interest but they don't have anything new to say. Unless it's part of a mastermind plan by the police it seems like friends and PF are throwing a lot of random things out there, some of which are really undermining or damaging to LE and it seems strange they haven't made attempts to reign it in (bar the presser yesterday I suppose). It does seem unusual.

Exactly the questions I would like to know too… This seems like critical information IMO and not sure why the mans wife was giving the account of what (she heard) happened (as in sighting by her husband) and not her husband? I was under the impression that his wife wasn’t there and is just stating what he told her? Not 100% sure about that though..

So she was in the field with two men just before going missing?

Have the police spoken to them?

That seems to be where to start surely

Who is the wife, is she related to the case?

I Find it strange why he's not talking and she is

Apologies if this has already been answered but is there a reason why the river search has stopped today rather than continuing into the section towards the sea not looked at?
Seems that SGI have completed their Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member