Found Deceased UK - Nida Ul-Naseer, 18, Newport S. Wales, 28 Dec 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it possible that the release of a family pic is so that if someone saw not a lone girl but an accompanied girl (possibly with someone else in the pic) in days prior to her being missing it may jog a memory in the public?

I think thats THE main reason why

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Her sister said Nida never went out alone, but always with her. It's just very strange. If Nida rushed out upset enough to harm herself, I wouldn't have thought she would be in the right frame of mind to plan properly and hide herself. Or go far without being spotted without shoes etc. And if she jumped in water I would also have thought she would have been found now.

Police cctv of Nida. I guess she is one of the girls by the buggy, although there is another woman just behind the group who may be with them. She could be trailing behind because she's checking her phone or something.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 42
Very hard to make out anything on there, although I don't think the person trailing behind is with them. She seems to be wearing a completely different style of attire

Is that a cafe they are going into? One word on the window looks like 'rolls' but the word at the top looks like 'woman'.

Doesn't make a lot of sense, but I'm not good at reading reversed writing.

I believe its a department store. I flipped the pic and can make out "Women, accessories, shoes, kids and home"

"A CCTV image of Pakistan-born Nida, taken just before she disappeared, has been released by the force."

Found this interesting. What do they mean by - just before she disappeared?

Answering my own question; it is a TKmaxx store and Nida is pictured with her TWO sisters and brother. So I guess the baby is the brother?

Haha at least im useful for something. On a more serious note this just seems so bizarre. Something doesn't add up

Sorry I've worked on this for a couple of hours now. I've played with the saturation, contrast and hues, inverted the colours, sharpened the image you name it and I can't say I can make anything out with any certainty apart from maybe a g towards the end. I know my eyes are now shot from squinting!

I can't find anything new today

This is such a weird one. I've just read through the entire thread and sure I've missed something so correct me where I'm wrong.

I find it very odd that LE released a vague photo of a group of people from 2 days before she went missing. Is it possible that's the last known sighting of her by anyone besides family? Maybe LE wants to know if anyone saw that group in the two days after?

Sadly, I think it's possible that something bad happened in the home that night (not speculating on who or what just putting that out there). It really bothers me family first said she went missing after taking out the trash when that wasn't the case. They say the argument was about university but who knows what to believe when they've already lied about such an imperative detail.

I don't get a good feeling on this at all.

The release of that picture has done it for me. You really only see them when police are trying to identify someone or trying to track their last known movements. But it still makes no sense. Are they suggesting Nida disappeared on her way home from TKMaxx?

I can't see if it's a man or woman pushing the buggy either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manipulikka
Back