Found Deceased UK - Nida Ul-Naseer, 18, Newport S. Wales, 28 Dec 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Watching the video again, I can't help but think the family speeches are rather stilted (even allowing for the language barrier with the parents & the fact they seem reserved). It all seems very emotionless & repetitive. The only one who I've seen genuinely upset is Mum?

I thought it was a second language problem, but I've just watched them in Urdu too. I don't really know what to think.

I do wonder if it was on police advice family only appealed directly for Nida to come home, rather than asking anyone with info to come foward. Is it possible everyone decided this is definitely a case of voluntary missing?

I, personally am very concerned indeed about what has become of Nida and am not at all convinced she's in any position to come home.

I thought it was a second language problem, but I've just watched them in Urdu too. I don't really know what to think.

I do wonder if it was on police advice family only appealed directly for Nida to come home, rather than asking anyone with info to come foward. Is it possible everyone decided this is definitely a case of voluntary missing?

I, personally am very concerned indeed about what has become of Nida and am not at all convinced she's in any position to come home.

Here here! I've said from the outset something doesn't seem right in this case. I agree mom seems to be genuinely upset.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Her holding onto the pushchair kinda reminds me when my youngest was still in one. When my older child was playing up if we were in the street then I would make her hold onto the pushchair. I doubt this would be the case as Nida is essentially a grown woman but just reminds me!

I went to get my reading glasses last night, to see if I was really seeing Nida holding onto the chair. I don't know how many people it takes to push one man, but it does look odd.

That article does mention that police have not been able to source any other video images of Nida. I find this surprising. If Nida was upset enough to run off barefoot, I doubt she would have been thinking about avoiding cameras, even if she knew where they were.

I'm guessing there are quite a few cameras and police have checked them all on the routes from Nida's home. Spotting a barefoot girl would not have been too difficult. More and more, I am believing Nida ended up travelling in a vehicle. How she initially got into it will prove to be the most enlightening, I feel.

Finished reading everything and had to put all my thoughts together. So strange this one!

Discrepancies and things that make me scratch my head:

Mr. Naseer originally saying she vanished while taking out trash, then said she left after an argument. Maybe he thought LE wouldn't look as hard for her if they thought she just ran away? I can understand if he thought that, maybe cultural differences.

Mr. Naseer saying she had no boyfriend and never went out except for with her sister. I understand this is also a cultural thing, but Nida seems pretty westernized and I find it strange she wouldn't make friends at school, no matter how shy. And she's a pretty girl, I imagine a few boys would have been interested, as well. Pure speculation, but maybe she had a secret boyfriend that she could only see at school and that's why she was so upset when told she had to quit? Or maybe her family found out she had a boyfriend and were MAKING her quit. MOO! I'm sure LE has gone through her phone with a fine tooth comb!

Leaving without shoes (on a rainy night, do we know what the temp was?) purse, phone, medication. Missed Mom's birthday. Yet sign on door says Please Come Home, don't worry, we miss you. Almost making it seem like they think she ran away. Where do they think she would have gone if she had no friends? Strange to me.

And I agree with others who have stated that the release of the grainy photo seems to indicate that is the last time she was seen in public or by any others. The bridge search is also strange, I wonder what lead they have that took them there?

Now, I've learned not to judge people on their behavior alone, but there are too many strange things about this that have nothing to do with behavior, in my opinion. I truly hope I'm wrong. I usually am, lol. I'm a terrible sleuth!

Finished reading everything and had to put all my thoughts together. So strange this one!

Mr. Naseer originally saying she vanished while taking out trash, then said she left after an argument. Maybe he thought LE wouldn't look as hard for her if they thought she just ran away? I can understand if he thought that, maybe cultural differences.

Mr. Naseer saying she had no boyfriend and never went out except for with her sister. I understand this is also a cultural thing, but Nida seems pretty westernized and I find it strange she wouldn't make friends at school, no matter how shy. And she's a pretty girl, I imagine a few boys would have been interested, as well. Pure speculation, but maybe she had a secret boyfriend that she could only see at school and that's why she was so upset when told she had to quit? Or maybe her family found out she had a boyfriend and were MAKING her quit. MOO! I'm sure LE has gone through her phone with a fine tooth comb!

Leaving without shoes (on a rainy night, do we know what the temp was?) purse, phone, medication. Missed Mom's birthday. Yet sign on door says Please Come Home, don't worry, we miss you. Almost making it seem like they think she ran away. Where do they think she would have gone if she had no friends? Strange to me.

And I agree with others who have stated that the release of the grainy photo seems to indicate that is the last time she was seen in public or by any others. The bridge search is also strange, I wonder what lead they have that took them there?

Now, I've learned not to judge people on their behavior alone, but there are too many strange things about this that have nothing to do with behavior, in my opinion. I truly hope I'm wrong. I usually am, lol. I'm a terrible sleuth!

Good post - you have pretty much summed up my thoughts exactly. Thank you

Just my opinion, but I find it very odd to put that message on the door. Its almost as if it is for the public/media/local people to read, rather than Nida.

By this I mean, if Nida had run away, then the only way she would see that message on the family's front door, is if she went back - so what's the point?

Surely you would put that kind of note onto a "Missing" poster and stick them all around the area, especially at places they think she might be.

MOO

Good post - you have pretty much summed up my thoughts exactly. Thank you

Thank you sar2them1984!

I want to expand on the school part. It sounded strange to me from the beginning when I read that both the daughters were in school but suddenly one has to quit. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, I don't know :dunno: Not that I don't think she would truly be upset if she had to quit her education for any reason, but it's odd. I think there is more to it than the reason given to us.

Out of everything we know, I must admit the strangest of all is her leaving with no shoes. People just don't run away without shoes on. IMO.

Just my opinion, but I find it very odd to put that message on the door. Its almost as if it is for the public/media/local people to read, rather than Nida.

By this I mean, if Nida had run away, then the only way she would see that message on the family's front door, is if she went back - so what's the point?

Surely you would put that kind of note onto a "Missing" poster and stick them all around the area, especially at places they think she might be.

MOO

BBM Yes! I agree. It's all so very strange. I've never seen anyone look for a missing person by putting a sign on their own front door. And not "Please find my daughter! Here is her picture! She may be in danger!" Is anyone in their area? I'm wondering if there are missing person signs up anywhere else or if the family is participating in any searches? I keep saying a mantra in my head "cultural differences, cultural differences" but the cultural differences may be why she is missing. JMO.

All I could come up with about that sign was I thought it was odd. Thank you for putting a proper explanation to my thoughts everyone - that's exactly what I meant but couldn't explain.

Thank you sar2them1984!

I want to expand on the school part. It sounded strange to me from the beginning when I read that both the daughters were in school but suddenly one has to quit. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, I don't know :dunno: Not that I don't think she would truly be upset if she had to quit her education for any reason, but it's odd. I think there is more to it than the reason given to us.

Out of everything we know, I must admit the strangest of all is her leaving with no shoes. People just don't run away without shoes on. IMO.

She didn't have to quit college, her sister is also at college but Nida wanted to go to uni and couldn't because of their asylum seeker status.

A new article here although nothing earth shattering. It is very good the way the S Wales Argus is keeping Nida's case in the news. She needs it. The new youtube appeal has had 1,600 views. To be honest, that doesn't seem like an awful lot?

It also mentions police searches 'went beyond the initial parameters' and are now being reviewed. I'm still trying to work out exactly what that means.

The article also quotes part of the appeal where Nida's father clearly appeals for information, so I was wrong about it being completely aimed at Nida herself. I wish Nida's mom had been able to make an appeal too - a mother's appeal for help finding her child often carries an impact like no other.

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/ne...ct_more_than_1_600_views___but_still_no_news/

The UK has yet another student missing now in ominous circumstances, Megan Roberts. Very bad news. :(

Watching the video again, I can't help but think the family speeches are rather stilted (even allowing for the language barrier with the parents & the fact they seem reserved). It all seems very emotionless & repetitive. The only one who I've seen genuinely upset is Mum?

That is exactly the word that came to my mind when I viewed it. Very controlled. Sounded like he could have just been reading a shopping list, there was so little emotion and feeling in what he was saying.

I'm struggling to find the words to explain what I want to say (without breaching TOS) ...... but I wonder if there is more than one reason why the family were asked to make such an appeal in front of the press and the police?

Police have said that the appeal has generated zero leads. Nothing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-25913362

Someone must know something and they need to come forward. Nida will be found eventually. Police are not going to let her just disappear into the past.

I think something very bad has happened to Nida I am afraid and she needs help to come home. I hope someone brave will step forward for her. I would, if I knew anything. She seems such a lovely, sweet shy girl.

ETA: I wanted to link the missing people confidential tipline but it's gone down due to high volume of traffic. I hope some of that is for Nida.

I cannot believe that in this day and age of modern technology and the so called big brother society, that someone can just walk out their front door and vanish

I must agree it is suggestive of a possible massive argument that lead to a accident and family cover up, I do recall that in one news report that she left her Phone, and no girl will leave her phone, money and more interestedly her shoes.
Reading an earlier blog it mentions that the shoes are placed in a heap by the door? And as I know this cull de sac in Newport it has one or two very interesting features all the houses over look each other in a square like formation so someone might have seen something and it also has an echo, so you could discount a stalker unless they lived in the street as there is no were for them to lurk
. No cars or vans would be able to go in and out quickly and a struggling girl would make some noise
There is one way in for traffic and a low wall and small entrance for foot traffic. Now the interesting thing is the shoes. There is large stone flags all around the house and believe me to walk any distance on them is cold and painful I've done it myself in bare feet. Add to this the strange and possibly stilted and suggestive body language of the family on the news reports although this is a subjective science if you could call it a science at all. You could argue that they did not want to be here and as I said it is suggestive and why did they put a printed note on the door why not a hand written message to come home something more personal?
As I say very suggestive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back