UK - Nurse Lucy Letby Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If these were just accidentally taken home by LL, then why are these items being found in bags for life, why not, scrunched up at the bottom of her washing basket, or even at the bottom of her handbag amongst old receipts, tissues, sweet wrappers etc. The way they’re being found it’s like these items were being kept for a purpose. Possibly so, if guilty, she’d have something to reference if there ever was an investigation she could pipe up and say something like ‘oh I remember that baby having a very poor blood gas report’ or ‘I remember the collapse of this baby and it taking multiple doses of adrenaline which had no effect’ etc.. items that could be viewed as either small trophies to remember specific dates which could then also be plotted in her diary to help with the ‘timeline’ she wrote when she got put on admin duties.

Did she take them home believing that there was a possibility she could come under suspicion one day and these small snippets could help her create her own narrative. It’s not like she could say she kept them as she was suspicious of these collapses at the time because while they were happening she was giving colleagues reasons such as ‘it’s just fate’ or ‘luck of the draw’ or ‘sepsis’ ‘possible NEC’ etc.. she was explaining them away at the time so why take these home?
All MOO and IMOO
Them being found where they were is not something that I would see as unusual, tbh. I've got all sorts of work stuff scattered around my house and, let's not forget, she'd moved house around the time of these incidents so random papers stuffed into whatever was handly is to be expected.

I always found this text interesing, LL had sent to Doc after he reassures her:

"So relieved that it's you who has been there throughout."

I just find it an odd phrase. Typically you'd say "I'm so relieved you've been here throughout", not "so relieved its you" - almost as if it's a part to play, if that makes any sense? Probably explaining it poorly.

2:39pm

Also in the Morrisons bag were a number of nursing handover neonatal unit notes - 31 in total.
Most of the notes refer to babies which did not feature in the indictment, and included on 17 of the notes there are multiple references to 13 of the 17 babies in the indictment period.
Just catching up from today, but 31?!! Just wow, my jaw dropped. That is no minor mistake imo. That’s crazy.

Them being found where they were is not something that I would see as unusual, tbh. I've got all sorts of work stuff scattered around my house and, let's not forget, she'd moved house around the time of these incidents so random papers stuffed into whatever was handly is to be expected.

257 handover sheets though? Would you not say that was excessive?

Today's episode of the Mail Podcast

The Trial of Lucy Letby, Episode 28: Off the ward​

In this episode Caroline and Liz outline how Lucy Letby was telephoned at short notice by her manager and asked not to work her night shift following the collapse of the 17th baby in the case, Baby Q. In a series of text messages to colleagues she said the call had ‘messed with her head’ and prompted her to have a ‘meltdown’ because she was worried she was ‘in trouble.’

Follow The Trial of Lucy Letby on Twitter @LucyLetbyTrial

Listen to the full series on catch-up

"A distressed Letby wiped away tears as photographs of her bedroom – taken by a crime scene investigator – appeared on screen in court"

Only the second time during the 6 month trial we have read of her being upset. First at the doc and now at her bedroom.

Link

"A distressed Letby wiped away tears as photographs of her bedroom – taken by a crime scene investigator – appeared on screen in court"

Only the second time during the 6 month trial we have read of her being upset. First at the doc and now at her bedroom.

Link

The notes about the doc were found in that bedroom too though, so was it the bedroom or the notes she was crying about. I guess if there actually WAS a "love affair" he may well have been a regular visitor to the bedroom too.

All IMO

Sorry if its been said. I've more pages to catch up on but i wonder whether her cats starved to death whilst she went on holiday.
Thats where the malnutrition bit comes in? Jmo
I’m just thinking about the malnutrition part too, it does make you wonder.
JMO

Link

All the harrowing details and knowing how much heartache the parents have been through and it’s doc choc and her bedroom that make her cry?

Just gets odder and odder MOO

There were 257 handover sheets found in total. Not a single one should have left the hospital, while you could understand a couple being accidental. 257 is complete madness and way beyond just taking random stuff home, they’ve been taken and kept purposely when they shouldn’t have been in her home atall. She shouldn’t have taken them out the hospital and if she did by mistake she should have returned them at the start of her next shift. But instead they were stashed in a bag for life and in a box labelled ‘keep’

There were 257 handover sheets found in total. Not a single one should have left the hospital, while you could understand a couple being accidental. 257 is complete madness and way beyond just taking random stuff home, they’ve been taken and kept purposely when they shouldn’t have been in her home atall. She shouldn’t have taken them out the hospital and if she did by mistake she should have returned them at the start of her next shift. But instead they were stashed in a bag for life and in a box labelled ‘keep’
makes no sense, when she has a shredder and had used the shredder for other confidential paperwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1