UK - Nurse Lucy Letby Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She repeatedly writes the doctors name with phrases like 'I trusted you with everything and loved you' next to it and 'please help me'. She also repeatedly wrote 'tigger and smudge' on the note with love hearts drawn

I'm really interested to know what " I trusted you with everything" is suppsoed to mean. Trusted him with what? Is she talking about things to do with work or to do with their relationship? And what had he done to break that trust?

And I had assumed Tigger and Smudge were cats but do grown women in their 20s really write down their pets names alongside love hearts? I don't think I even did that as a teenager, not about my pets anyway. Maybe @notsure was right, and they are nicknames for LL and Doc.

twitter.com/MrDanDonoghue/status/1647961510109478912?s=20

I wonder if the staff realised that most of their handover sheets for that year had been taken? I’d like to know if each staff member is given their own copy rather than the communal one I’d been picturing, if it’s communal, surely you’d pick up that they were missing- unless Letby always volunteered to shred them, but instead took them home?
I'd always assumed they get one each.

There were 257 handover sheets found in total. Not a single one should have left the hospital, while you could understand a couple being accidental. 257 is complete madness and way beyond just taking random stuff home, they’ve been taken and kept purposely when they shouldn’t have been in her home atall. She shouldn’t have taken them out the hospital and if she did by mistake she should have returned them at the start of her next shift. But instead they were stashed in a bag for life and in a box labelled ‘keep’
This ^ it wasn’t as if she didn’t have the facility to shred them either. I don’t know who in their right mind would actually take this amount of work papers home- specifically when you work as a nurse/healthcare professional. Dismissing this or claiming it’s not unusual is just staggering imo. These are medical, confidential notes relating to patient care and are also used for legal purposes. I don’t know why people don’t seem to understand that 1. The severity and legal consequence this can have and 2. The volume of these papers found is extraordinarily shocking and should never ever happen.
Jmo etc

She repeatedly writes the doctors name with phrases like 'I trusted you with everything and loved you' next to it and 'please help me'. She also repeatedly wrote 'tigger and smudge' on the note with love hearts drawn

I'm really interested to know what " I trusted you with everything" is suppsoed to mean. Trusted him with what? Is she talking about things to do with work or to do with their relationship? And what had he done to break that trust?

And I had assumed Tigger and Smudge were cats but do grown women in their 20s really write down their pets names alongside love hearts? I don't think I even did that as a teenager, not about my pets anyway. Maybe @notsure was right, and they are nicknames for LL and Doc.

twitter.com/MrDanDonoghue/status/1647961510109478912?s=20
Tbf I have a family member way older than someone in their 20s write lovey hearts and all sorts for the pets.

But, I agree, I’m interested in the “loved you” trusted you etc. it sounds as thou he sold her down the river somehow (or not), it’s strange.
JMO

I found some of today's evidence quite damning

The babies initials in her diary

The papers marked "keep me " at her parents

I just can't get my head around having 100s of handover sheets and other medical notes especially after moving home.... there has been no mention of "hoarding" behaviour

Were handovers used to "choose" victims if guilty.?

Were there other unnoticed "victims" with more minor harmful acts ? If guilty

There is a lot of quite "unusual" scribbling of words / thoughts in various places ..these are not "organised" documents as if used to make notes in relation to her ongoing grievance.

It's also quite telling imo that yet again emotion is not linked to the babies and their parents...but her own losses ..her home

Given the rambling and incoherent nature of these notes I don't think there is any way BM is going to let her take to the stand. Whether guilty or not guilty there is clearly something 'abnormal' going on. To have so many handover sheets at home is quite remarkable. Do we think the defence will have a psychologist onboard to say anything about this? Even if the majority were of babies not connected to this case, it's still almost a hoarding nature.

ETA: it'd be nice if we had a date range on these handover sheets. Did it start at a particular point or are they over the course of her whole career at Chester?

makes no sense, when she has a shredder and had used the shredder for other confidential paperwork
Just shows how intentional her keeping them was. They clearly have some significant value to her. I’d be interested in seeing if the rest of her house had stuff piled up gathering dust, if it was all clean and tidy then her having such a hoard of handover sheets just makes it even stranger.

I wonder if the defense will have a reason for her keeping them.

Sorry if its been said. I've more pages to catch up on but i wonder whether her cats starved to death whilst she went on holiday.
Thats where the malnutrition bit comes in? Jmo

Sorry, Becci, what cats?

<modsnip - quoted post and response are off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:
Given the rambling and incoherent nature of these notes I don't think there is any way BM is going to let her take to the stand. Whether guilty or not guilty there is clearly something 'abnormal' going on. To have so many handover sheets at home is quite remarkable. Do we think the defence will have a psychologist onboard to say anything about this? Even if the majority were of babies not connected to this case, it's still almost a hoarding nature.

ETA: it'd be nice if we had a date range on these handover sheets. Did it start at a particular point or are they over the course of her whole career at Chester?
They must have covered years!

Tigger & Smudge.

I'm really sorry to labour the point (and believe me, I do know that LL having or not having cats is really not moving this case one tiny bit forward) but how do we knew they're cats? Has she mentioned that she had cats previously and I've just missed it? It's just the suggestion earlier that she allegedly abandoned them to go on hol and they died from malnutrition that I need clarity on.

Whem I read this, I assumed it was her and DrChoc's pet names for each other.

On it she had repeatedly written a doctor's name, who cannot be named for legal reasons, with phrases like "I trusted you with everything and loved you", "you were my best friend" and "please help me". There were also love hearts drawn on the sheet, with "Tigger + Smudge" written repeatedly.

I wonder if it’s relevant that the infamous note was found inside her 2016 diary? I’m wondering if this gives us a clue about when it was written. Which would mean it was written before a police investigation was even considered…purely speculating of course.

I'm really sorry to labour the point (and believe me, I do know that LL having or not having cats is really not moving this case one tiny bit forward) but how do we knew they're cats? Has she mentioned that she had cats previously and I've just missed it? It's just the suggestion earlier that she allegedly abandoned them to go on hol and they died from malnutrition that I need clarity on.

Whem I read this, I assumed it was her and DrChoc's pet names for each other.
Loll i have no idea i just heard cats mentioned & they do sound like names of cats.
Humans wiv them nicknames seems a bit odd haha

I'd missed this about the babies' initials being next to their birth dates as well as dates they were allegedly attacked or killed in her 2016 diary. And the " I killed them on purpose" note being found inside that diary too.

"Philip Astbury, prosecuting, also showed pictures of Letby’s 2016 diary in which she had written the initials of some of her alleged victims on significant dates.
Astbury told jurors the babies’ initials were recorded on dates such as the day they were born, the days they were allegedly attacked, and the day they died.

They were written in a different coloured pen from Letby’s social engagements – including weekly salsa classes – and it is not known whether they were penned contemporaneously or later."

The post-it note, found inside the diary, is one which was shown in the first week of the trial. It has the message 'I am evil I did this' at its end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1