UK - Nurse Lucy Letby Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan has just tweeted some pictures of her bedroom and garage. Not sure how to share tweets, so apologies if I haven’t done it properly!

Quite messy, but definitely not a hoarder IMO.
Why on earth would she have nursing equipment in her garage?? This is Jst so weird
JMO

ETA I must point out as a children’s nurse; it’s unusual to see items used in nursing wards for older patients

Why on earth would she have nursing equipment in her garage?? This is Jst so weird
JMO

ETA I must point out as a children’s nurse; it’s unusual to see items used in nursing wards for older patients

What items are they? I don't work in healthcare so don't really recognise anything!

JMO

I’m thinking it’s old equipment being thrown out in a skip which she may have “rescued“. just looking at the bedroom and garage, there isn’t allot of property and what is there doesn’t look very plush. Save money by “rescuing“ discarded but useable equipment.

A personal record of achievement Measured by the handover notes For her own perusal. I know it’s against the rules but I’m starting to think it’s a valid reason for so many.

I can’t believe the info of the other handover notes in the Morrison’s bag we didn’t hear. Odd.
Tbf I honestly don’t know what she was thinking, if innocent, this is a sure fire way to loosing her pin to practice. If this was her intention there are far more suitable and professional procedures in keeping a personal record of achievement than this. This is just absurd and she would also have known how to keep a proper record of achievement. The nmc actually asks for nurses to keep some kind of portfolio in renewing their pin to stay on the register. I wonder if this has something to do with it/her attempts in keeping records for re-validation of her pin?

Regardless, this is just really concerning.
JMO

What items are they? I don't work in healthcare so don't really recognise anything!
The white chair; it looks like a commode (used as a toilet but designed exactly like that with a lid, so you lift the white part of the seat and the toilet is kind of like a small basin). They are also used as perching chairs/stools for disabled/older people.

The trolley with wheels, usually seen in order people’s homes, community care. They are items typically expected to be seen in older community, older wards, occupational therapists. Unless she has had an illness herself (re her hand tremors??) I find it unusual a childrens nurse would have these items.
Moo

I’m thinking it’s old equipment being thrown out in a skip which she may have “rescued“. just looking at the bedroom and garage, there isn’t allot of property and what is there doesn’t look very plush. Save money by “rescuing“ discarded but useable equipment.
But she’s a children’s nurse? It’s strange, unless she was using them herself
JMO

Could be wrong but I'm not sure there's much demand for up-cycled commodes :oops:

But she’s a children’s nurse? It’s strange, unless she was using them herself
JMO
I didn’t mean she used them for their Designed purpose rather that she would use them for some other practical thing. Ie the stool to stand on and reach higher spots and the trolley with wheels to push things on ie dinner.

The white chair; it looks like a commode (used as a toilet but designed exactly like that with a lid, so you lift the white part of the seat and the toilet is kind of like a small basin). They are also used as perching chairs/stools for disabled/older people.

The trolley with wheels, usually seen in order people’s homes, community care. They are items typically expected to be seen in older community, older wards, occupational therapists. Unless she has had an illness herself (re her hand tremors??) I find it unusual a childrens nurse would have these items.
Moo

Thank you, that's really interesting and like you say strange to randomly be in her garage. Unless left by the previous owner?

An A4-size piece of paper containing similarly jumbled handwritten notes was also found in the diary, the court heard.

One sentence read: 'I killed them. I don't know if I killed them. Maybe I did. Maybe this is down to me.' [...]

Other words appearing on the A4 paper were 'foreign objects', 'slander', 'tired', 'crime number', 'diagnosis compromised', 'risk factors' and, repeatedly, 'help me'. [...]

An annual leave request form from Letby - covered with untidily written jumbled words - was found in a blue folder of papers during the office search, the court heard.

Hearts were doodled on the form along with random words 'Tigger', 'Smudge', 'Bergerac' and 'Help Me'. [...]

Six pages of medical notes of children unrelated to the trial were found at her parents' home on the same date.

A total of 257 handover sheets were recovered during searches in the investigation, of which 21 included the names of babies she is alleged to have harmed.

I didn’t mean she used them for their Designed purpose rather that she would use them for some other practical thing. Ie the stool to stand on and reach higher spots and the trolley with wheels to push things on ie dinner.
I get that; sure, but “where” have they come from? She’s a young 20 something (then), even if her parents had them, why take them to her new home? I can’t help but wonder if she may have had these items for herself. You don’t just randomly pull a trolley with wheels on it out a skip to “push your dinner round” at 20 odd years of age. You also certainly don’t just pull these items out a skip
Moo

Thank you, that's really interesting and like you say strange to randomly be in her garage. Unless left by the previous owner?
Perhaps. Chances of that though? Could be, or even a coincidence of a neonatal nurse having a property which happens to have aids like this in them. I wonder if she knew the previous owner re the sale/moving in.
JMO

I get that; sure, but “where” have they come from? She’s a young 20 something (then), even if her parents had them, why take them to her new home? I can’t help but wonder if she may have had these items for herself. You don’t just randomly pull a trolley with wheels on it out a skip to “push your dinner round” at 20 odd years of age. You also certainly don’t just pull these items out a skip
Moo
Salvaged before they reached the skip. I think she probably used the commode to sit on whilst doing the foot pedalling. Obviously a multitasker, not one not two but three things all at once. She’s exercising whilst relaxing whilst being human.

are we certain it’s a commode ? I can see someone just taking a stool to stand on but not A commode. Is probably irrelevant anyways. Just spotted a crutch behind the mirror btw.

Last edited:
I loved you but it wasn't enough

Perhaps he was married and wouldn't leave his wife for her. Could have just been stringing her along. I've met a few of those.. JMO.
Been suggested before but I don't think so. He offered her a loan of his car and doing that for the woman you're "knocking off" is like buying a priority ticket to the divorce courts!

I don’t know if this has been answered already; but it was reported at the beginning of her arrest somewhere (Chester standard I think?) where she was reported to live alone with her 2 cats.
Having said that, in the infamous green post I’d note discussed at length here on ws, there was also the names “Matt and Tom” and people assumed they were the cats. It’s hard to know either way but it was reported early in she had cats by reporters.
It was suggested, I think, that these were family members. Possibly half brothers?

All MOO, obvs.

Perhaps. Chances of that though? Could be, or even a coincidence of a neonatal nurse having a property which happens to have aids like this in them. I wonder if she knew the previous owner re the sale/moving in.
JMO

Yes, I take your point. Another coincidence amongst many many coincidences. What a crazy case!

Salvaged before they reached the skip. I think she probably used the commode to sit on whilst doing the foot pedalling. Obviously a multitasker, not one not two but three things all at once. She’s exercising whilst relaxing whilst being
Salvaged before they reached the skip. I think she probably used the commode to sit on whilst doing the foot pedalling. Obviously a multitasker, not one not two but three things all at once. She’s exercising whilst relaxing whilst being human.

are we certain it’s a commode ? I can see someone just taking a stool to stand on but not A commode. Is probably irrelevant anyways.
The design is very much like a commode. You can have them exactly like this in the photo (as a chair) and also ones exactly like the photo where the commode basically fits into a rim (underneath the seat, it just lifts up). So it’s either a commode OR a chair and they are specific items usually found in older and disabled peoples environments (community/wards).

They are not the sort of thing you would “rescue” before the skip, pull from the skip or manage to juggle around in the back of your car without a reason. The point is, it has to come from “somewhere”. Many adaptions/aids are by referral and it looks as thou she’s moved these items there when she moved. Even the blanket on top of the trolley looks as thou it’s an hospital-style. Interestingly, the junk behind the chair looks as though it was out there in moving (empty lamp box) and the chair has been placed in front of that with the stepper machine on top.
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member