UK - Nurse Lucy Letby Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting books on the bedside table -

Ruth Jones - Never Greener

Dr Rana Awdish - In Shock, how nearly dying made me a better doctor

Dan O'Donoghue
@MrDanDonoghue

These are some of the images taken by Cheshire Police of Ms Letby's home on their raid on 3 July 2018. The first two are of her bedroom, where some of the notes were found. The third is her garage, where further notes were found in a bin bag

I wonder if doc Choc was a married man? We did discuss it earlier because he said he had children.

I am wondering again, only because the book at her bedside=. Ruth Jones - Never Greener

Apparently it is a love story about a 22 yr old woman who has an affair with a married family man.

Apparently there is a red Bergerac wine from that region too! Fictional detective, place in France, or red wine, take your pic? I literally have no idea which she is more likely to be referring to lol
You can fly RyanAir to Bergerac from Liverpool, and JET 2 from Manchester. Both about 30mins from Chester, and are her nearest airports. I wonder if her and Dr Choc discussed having a trip there?

I wonder if doc Choc was a married man? We did discuss it earlier because he said he had children.

I am wondering again, only because the book at her bedside=. Ruth Jones - Never Greener

Apparently it is a love story about a 22 yr old woman who has an affair with a married family man.
As I mentioned before - I doubt it. Lending your car to your bit on the side is not a wise idea.

Given the rambling and incoherent nature of these notes I don't think there is any way BM is going to let her take to the stand. Whether guilty or not guilty there is clearly something 'abnormal' going on. To have so many handover sheets at home is quite remarkable. Do we think the defence will have a psychologist onboard to say anything about this? Even if the majority were of babies not connected to this case, it's still almost a hoarding nature.

ETA: it'd be nice if we had a date range on these handover sheets. Did it start at a particular point or are they over the course of her whole career at Chester?
Apparently they were from the span of time June 2015 to June 2016---same as time of the charges?

And the other book is about a Dr who’s liver ruptured while she was 7 months pregnant which resulting in her baby dying :(

Another thing that stuck out today for me with the design of her home; in one room was woodland animals/green (if anyone can recall the exact part)? It reminds me of nursery decor
JMO
I had the same thought. It also reminded me of a paediatrician's office. Or A preschool. Odd.

As I mentioned before - I doubt it. Lending your car to your bit on the side is not a wise idea.

But as he said he'd worked all around the region, if his hypothetical wife was miles away she'd be none the wiser. Sure he'd have some explaining to do if LL had crashed in the short journey home but what are the chances of that and as it was LL never took him up on the offer anyway.

If she really is as messed up as it seems as though she is, then it's surely bordering on the inconceivable that her close family would not have known. This is not the sort of behavior which people start exhibiting overnight!

If she really is as messed up as it seems as though she is, then it's surely bordering on the inconceivable that her close family would not have known. This is not the sort of behavior which people start exhibiting overnight!

She did say in one note "I'm a problem for those who know me"

ETA the actual wording was "“I am a problem to those who do know me "

Last edited:
But as he said he'd worked all around the region, if his hypothetical wife was miles away she'd be none the wiser. Sure he'd have some explaining to do if LL had crashed in the short journey home but what are the chances of that and as it was LL never took him up on the offer anyway.
Would only take a single person to have seen her driving it out of the hospital car park and it would have got back to the wife.

And an accident isn't the only thing- what if she'd been stopped by the cops? Huge risk lending your car to your fancy bit!

A bit more about her diary from the Guardian:

‘Philip Astbury, prosecuting, also showed pictures of Letby’s 2016 diary in which she had written the initials of some of her alleged victims on significant dates.
Astbury told jurors the babies’ initials were recorded on dates such as the day they were born, the days they were allegedly attacked, and the day they died.’

That seems really important. She’s noted the days they were born, the days they were allegedly attacked, and the days they died.

Would only take a single person to have seen her driving it out of the hospital car park and it would have got back to the wife.

And an accident isn't the only thing- what if she'd been stopped by the cops? Huge risk lending your car to your fancy bit!

Not gonna get back into the whole insurance debate again lol but I've known men having affairs invite the other woman back to their house while the wife wasn't there! Keeping all communication to Facebook so the other woman's number isn't on their phone or phone bill is another one. Not saying any of this definitely applies here but I wouldn't rule it out. In the grand scheme of things, in this case, it's a fairly minor detail anyway.

Today's evidence was so interesting: you don't often get that insight into the workings of a person's mind, when they have written down their innermost thoughts. It must be a psychiatrist's dream to get to analyse that.

You’re a star, I’ve been Googling “never creemer”, couldn’t quite read the title.

Ironic and utterly sad at the same time. Still musing over the bedroom with woodland animals or something in it, sounds like a children’s room.
JMO
Probably was lol

Not gonna get back into the whole insurance debate again lol but I've known men having affairs invite the other woman back to their house while the wife wasn't there! Keeping all communication to Facebook so the other woman's number isn't on their phone or phone bill is another one. Not saying any of this definitely applies here but I wouldn't rule it out. In the grand scheme of things, in this case, it's a fairly minor detail anyway.
Imagine a doc husband worked there at the time & when its dr chocs day in court the husbands off to "work" haha.
How paranoid thinking there's a chance dr choc is the husband lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member