UK - Nurse Lucy Letby Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The white chair; it looks like a commode (used as a toilet but designed exactly like that with a lid, so you lift the white part of the seat and the toilet is kind of like a small basin). They are also used as perching chairs/stools for disabled/older people.

The trolley with wheels, usually seen in order people’s homes, community care. They are items typically expected to be seen in older community, older wards, occupational therapists. Unless she has had an illness herself (re her hand tremors??) I find it unusual a childrens nurse would have these items.
Moo
Unless they were left by a previous resident?

Salvaged before they reached the skip. I think she probably used the commode to sit on whilst doing the foot pedalling. Obviously a multitasker, not one not two but three things all at once. She’s exercising whilst relaxing whilst being
Salvaged before they reached the skip. I think she probably used the commode to sit on whilst doing the foot pedalling. Obviously a multitasker, not one not two but three things all at once. She’s exercising whilst relaxing whilst being human.

are we certain it’s a commode ? I can see someone just taking a stool to stand on but not A commode. Is probably irrelevant anyways.
The design is very much like a commode. You can have them exactly like this in the photo (as a chair) and also ones exactly like the photo where the commode basically fits into a rim (underneath the seat, it just lifts up). So it’s either a commode OR a chair and they are specific items usually found in older and disabled peoples environments (community/wards).

They are not the sort of thing you would “rescue” before the skip, pull from the skip or manage to juggle around in the back of your car without a reason. The point is, it has to come from “somewhere”. Many adaptions/aids are by referral and it looks as thou she’s moved these items there when she moved. Even the blanket on top of the trolley looks as thou it’s an hospital-style. Interestingly, the junk behind the chair looks as though it was out there in moving (empty lamp box) and the chair has been placed in front of that with the stepper machine on top.
Moo
Unless they were left by a previous resident?
Also possible, but then why have a crutch in your bedroom?
Moo

An A4-size piece of paper containing similarly jumbled handwritten notes was also found in the diary, the court heard.

One sentence read: 'I killed them. I don't know if I killed them. Maybe I did. Maybe this is down to me.' [...]

Other words appearing on the A4 paper were 'foreign objects', 'slander', 'tired', 'crime number', 'diagnosis compromised', 'risk factors' and, repeatedly, 'help me'. [...]

An annual leave request form from Letby - covered with untidily written jumbled words - was found in a blue folder of papers during the office search, the court heard.

Hearts were doodled on the form along with random words 'Tigger', 'Smudge', 'Bergerac' and 'Help Me'. [...]

Six pages of medical notes of children unrelated to the trial were found at her parents' home on the same date.

A total of 257 handover sheets were recovered during searches in the investigation, of which 21 included the names of babies she is alleged to have harmed.

"Bergerac"??? The TV detective? That ended before she was born, I think!

If Bergerac is a detective she might think she is like him and is investigating and detecting what actually caused the deaths and Collapses. Lucy letby the detective rather than Lucy letby the baby killer. If she is innocent

jmo

A little bit more from today, but you need to be a subscriber.

One of the notes found in the handbag also contained the first names of the triplets and underneath was written: ‘Today is your birthday but you aren’t here and I’m so sorry for that... I’m sorry you couldn’t have the chance at life... and for the pain... I can’t do this anymore.’

The article also says that there was a raft of paperwork found, including handover sheets, that related to the 250 shifts she worked between June 2015 and June 2016. So everything found was from the year the charges relate to according to this report.

Last edited:

One of the notes found in the handbag also contained the first names of the triplets and underneath was written: ‘Today is your birthday but you aren’t here and I’m so sorry for that... I’m sorry you couldn’t have the chance at life... and for the pain... I can’t do this anymore.’

WTF? I wonder if the press have received pics of the notes now, or whether that was picked up at what sounded like brief glimpses of the notes during the trial today...

That is just so far off the charts! If this was fiction no one would ever buy it!

Them being found where they were is not something that I would see as unusual, tbh. I've got all sorts of work stuff scattered around my house and, let's not forget, she'd moved house around the time of these incidents so random papers stuffed into whatever was handly is to be expected.
But when she moved, why did she bother taking 257 handover sheets to her new home? Isn't that a convenient time to get rid of them?

Interesting books on the bedside table -

Ruth Jones - Never Greener

Dr Rana Awdish - In Shock, how nearly dying made me a better doctor

Dan O'Donoghue
@MrDanDonoghue

These are some of the images taken by Cheshire Police of Ms Letby's home on their raid on 3 July 2018. The first two are of her bedroom, where some of the notes were found. The third is her garage, where further notes were found in a bin bag

You’re a star, I’ve been Googling “never creemer”, couldn’t quite read the title.

Ironic and utterly sad at the same time. Still musing over the bedroom with woodland animals or something in it, sounds like a children’s room.
JMO

Is that what that is?!! Thought it was a posh wine or something ha!
Apparently there is a red Bergerac wine from that region too! Fictional detective, place in France, or red wine, take your pic? I literally have no idea which she is more likely to be referring to lol

The article also says that there was a raft of paperwork found, including handover sheets, that related to the 250 shifts she worked between June 2015 and June 2016. So everything found was from the year the charges relate to according to this report.

I didn't think what Dan wrote sounded right. To be fair to him he did say they were quickly flashed up on the screen

'I'm sorry you couldn't have the chance at life' makes much more sense.

https://twitter.com/MrDanDonoghue
Dan O'Donoghue

@MrDanDonoghue
·
8h

On the yellow note, which has just been flashed up again - Ms Letby has written the name of some the children in this case, among a lot of broken text - in one sentence she says 'I’m scared that you couldn't have the chance at life'

Interesting books on the bedside table -

Ruth Jones - Never Greener

Dr Rana Awdish - In Shock, how nearly dying made me a better doctor

Dan O'Donoghue
@MrDanDonoghue

These are some of the images taken by Cheshire Police of Ms Letby's home on their raid on 3 July 2018. The first two are of her bedroom, where some of the notes were found. The third is her garage, where further notes were found in a bin bag

JMO, coming back to that book again and the equipment in her house. She reminds me of a bit like someone who has had a stroke or something. Re tremors she discussed with dr choc, she sounds like someone who has had some kind of recovery or something (or the blip she mentioned?) JMO

The term “I loved you” is intriguing. Past tense.
JMO
I'm thinking maybe it was his words to her that she wrote down----about 'things can't go back to what they were, too much has happened, too much has changed". <<<paraphrased

I theorise that once she was transferred to clerical, and Doc Choc began hearing more about what the other doctors suspicions were, he may have had his own doubts too?

Well

Well, well. That's not good, is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member