UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thorough searches of her house and even nearby Crematorium!
(I found this info on another forum)

"A man and a woman who look like plain clothes officers have also been spotted checking land and drains inside Chester Crematorium, behind the rear of the smart semi-detached house."
(report from July 2018)

Last edited:
I can't find any reference to a Sports Direct bag.

This was her testimony -

A photo of a Morrisons bag is shown to the court. It was recovered from Letby's home. It was Letby's 'work bag'.
An 'Ibiza bag' replaced the Morrisons bag for Letby. It was used for taking her uniform to work, her lunchbox, work documents and shoes.
The Morrisons bag had 31 handover notes, 17 relating to babies in the indictment.

Recap: Lucy Letby trial, Tuesday, May 2 - defence begins
Maybe I have this mixed up then? I didn't realise that the Morrisons bag was the other
Bag she used for work but you are talking to a person who called NJ ' Andrews' for 6 months :)
So, with the two bags and not three as I originally stated the point still stands. She put the ID in the old bag and seemingly did not add in the new papers at the same time.
How random to take your plastic ID badge away from one of your sets of collected papers' and add it to another set.
Jmo

Maybe I have this mixed up then? I didn't realise that the Morrisons bag was the other
Bag she used for work but you are talking to a person who called NJ ' Andrews' for 6 months :)
So, with the two bags and not three as I originally stated the point still stands. She put the ID in the old bag and seemingly did not add in the new papers at the same time.
How random to take your plastic ID badge away from one of your sets of collected papers' and add it to another set.
Jmo
Her name badge was found in the new Ibiza bag.

A photo of an Ibiza-emblazoned bag for life is shown to the court, recovered from Letby's bedroom.
The contents of the bag feature a number of documents and Lucy Letby's NHS name badge 'registered children's nurse neonatal unit'.

Recap: Lucy Letby trial, Monday, April 17

A photo of an Ibiza-emblazoned bag for life is shown to the court, recovered from Letby's bedroom.
The contents of the bag feature a number of documents and Lucy Letby's NHS name badge 'registered children's nurse neonatal unit'.

Ohhhh...... :-D well in that case. Other than the obvious issue of bringing home handover notes, why is this weird?

"A man and a woman who look like plain clothes officers have also been spotted checking land and drains inside Chester Crematorium, behind the rear of the smart semi-detached house."
(report from July 2018)

How odd … I have read that report myself several times previously but read it again earlier today and saw the crematorium quote. I had never seen it previously.
This case gets darker every day.

(report from July 2018)

Lets face it, this is just a bit of a "click-bait", ghoulish angle on this, surely?

Her house happened to back on to a graveyard; the drains are likely to be shared and, to be fair, it's highly likely that any land adjacent to the home of a potential serial killer would be searched as part of the investigation. It is probably simple coincidence that this land happened to be a cemetery.

Out of interest does anyone know how much revenue the DM podcast would of made with 3M downloads ?

Reactions: IDK
It has crossed my mind, given that often in these cases damning evidence is kept from the case, that perhaps once verdict is in, we might hear more of LLs background. I would not be surprised to hear that she was a surviving sibling from a multiple birth. Moo

There's a sports direct bag in that photo of her bedroom isn't there? Thought it said they found some notes in there. Might be getting confused tho.

There's a sports direct bag in that photo of her bedroom isn't there? Thought it said they found some notes in there. Might be getting confused tho.
I don't know if there's one in a photo of her bedroom, there could be. They've only said in the reporting linked here that she used the Morrisons bag and then the Ibiza bag for her work bags, and these were found under her bed containing hospital paperwork.

So I think I've found the photo you might be referring to. A Sports Direct bag on top of a suitcase which could have been from the holiday she returned from the day before. Is there a report saying they found handover sheets in it, which was what I was querying with the OP?

1687075602578.png

Underneath her bed an Ibiza bag for life was found which contained four shift handover sheets for the dates of June 23, June 24, June 25 and June 28, 2016, the court heard.

Also in the bag was her NHS “registered children’s nurse” work badge, jurors heard.

A Morrisons shopping bag recovered from the bedroom contained 31 handover sheets, a blood gas reading for a child she allegedly attacked and a paper towel containing handwritten resuscitation notes.

A photo of an Ibiza carrier bag, found by police in Lucy Letby's bedroom at Westbourne Road, Chester. It contained a number of hospital shift handover sheets and Lucy Letby's NHS nursing badge. Picture: Cheshire Constabulary/CPS.

A photo of a Morrisons carrier bag, found by police in Lucy Letby's bedroom at Westbourne Road, Chester. It contained a number of hospital shift handover sheets, a blood gas reading for a child she allegedly attempted to murder and a paper towel

Last edited:
Out of curiosity :D

Why is a carrier bag called "bag for life"?
It's a sturdy bag that costs a lot more (we have to pay for bags in our shops) but can be used hundreds of times, and is usually replaced for free by the shop when it wears out, rather than a flimsy bag which quickly develops holes and has to be thrown away. It's to encourage people to take a bag with them when they go shopping, as our parents and grandparents did, and reduce our plastics usage.

Last edited:
It's a sturdy bag that costs a lot more (we have to pay for bags in our shops) but can be used hundreds of times, and is usually replaced for free by the shop when it wears out, rather than a flimsy bag which quickly develops holes and has to be thrown away. It's to encourage people to take a bag with them when they go shopping, as our parents and grandparents did, and reduce our plastics usage.
Yes.

It is just that the very name
"for life"
used in the context of an alleged serial killer sounds really jarring.

But don't mind me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member