VERDICT WATCH UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I binge watched the BBC drama “ The sixth commandment “ last night on the case of Ben Field and the murders of Peter Farquhar and Anne Moore-Martin, it was one of the first cases where the term “ gaslighting “ was used in court. The police had found Fields jumbled up diaries and notes that he had kept at his home.
All circumstantial evidence and the jury were out 19 days in that case.
I think we are in for a long wait on this one.

By coincidence I watched a documentary about this case a couple of weeks ago. It's staggering how brutal some people can be under the surface. There was a little bit of footage of him when he was arrested, and a more polite & co-operative person would be hard to imagine.

Haha I had actually written a post way back to the people in the shredder, saying it was based on deliberation time in case jurors were off sick or Mr Johnson had to take his team to a Salsa class, but I deleted it because I didn't want to jinx the deliberations!

Bringing the remaining contestants forward from last thread -

Length of Deliberations Predictions

Mon 10th - day 1 (afternoon only) - 2pm to 4pm minus 5mins = 1h 55m
Tues 11th - day 2 - 4h 20m
Wed 12th - day 3 - 4h 20m
Thur 13th - day 4 - 4h 20m
Fri 14th - day 5 - 4h 20m

Running total = 19h 15m

Still in the game -

19h 30m - @MissMarbles
19h 45m - @ScotAng
20h - @Moll
21h 30m - @Kasmeer
22h 22m - @abovethestorm
23h 12m - @Dcflag
24h 10m - @Blondiexoxo
25h - @Sarahlou
28h - @squish
28h 28m - @DianaWW
30h 10m - @WaxLyrical
31h 30m - @Sweeper2000
32h 14m - @Kittybunny
34h - @bbsaz
35h 25m - @Dotta
41h 15m - @Observant-ADHD-ENFP-BSc
45h 10m - @esther43
58h - @Jw192
70h - @bobbymkii
75h - @CS2C
80h - @V347

--

So, can us losers now bet on who will win? :D

By coincidence I watched a documentary about this case a couple of weeks ago. It's staggering how brutal some people can be under the surface. There was a little bit of footage of him when he was arrested, and a more polite & co-operative person would be hard to imagine.
[/QUOTE]

And a lot less circumstantial evidence than Letby.

Definitely a new sweepstake for that non existent pizza !

"It was subsequently confirmed the jury would not be deliberating on Tuesday, and The Standard has now learned the jury will not deliberate on Wednesday either.

That means the earliest date the jury will resume deliberations will be Thursday, July 20."

I binge watched the BBC drama “ The sixth commandment “ last night on the case of Ben Field and the murders of Peter Farquhar and Anne Moore-Martin, it was one of the first cases where the term “ gaslighting “ was used in court. The police had found Fields jumbled up diaries and notes that he had kept at his home.
All circumstantial evidence and the jury were out 19 days in that case.
I think we are in for a long wait on this one.
I've watched the first episode. I have to say, it is very, very upsetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member