VERDICT WATCH UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you do wear pants under your kilts then? (the age-old question!)
Well I don’t wear kilts as I’m female :D But it’s a very mixed bag - some will go commando, others will wear underwear lol:p it’s often a much talked about subject & frequently asked question when any man arrives at an event in a kilt lol.

Well I don’t wear kilts as I’m female :D But it’s a very mixed bag - some will go commando, others will wear underwear lol:p it’s often a much talked about subject & frequently asked question when any man arrives at an event in a kilt lol.

"Asked a Scottish man today why they wear those skirts.

He replied 'the last guy that called it skirt, got kilt'."

;)

Last edited:
Oh god - Don’t say that @CS2C !
They may have just a virus or something, they have been cooped up together for ages.
If it was an appointment it would of been built into things and the judge would of said they were not sitting on certain dates this week but he was expecting everyone back on Monday. Let’s think calming thoughts.

Somebody who was there on Monday (read elsewhere so don't take as gospel) said that no reason was given, just that two jurors weren't there, and they weren't sure at that point when deliberations would resume. I don't think any reporters have actually been to court since then, as they've been notified the day before that deliberations weren't set to continue, so I don't think Dan's lack of replies are anything to worry about. At least I hope not. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper