VERDICT WATCH UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I even think all verdicts are ready, and only paperwork has left to be done.
And final touches :)

JMO

I'm not so convinced. They have a lot of charges to wade through to establish whether the evidence points to a guilty finding. Plus, they all have to agree. Is it even possible to get through more than a couple each day? If these were singular murder charges, a half day of deliberations would seem very fast.

I'm not so convinced. They have a lot of charges to wade through to establish whether the evidence points to a guilty finding. Plus, they all have to agree. Is it even possible to get through more than a couple each day? If these were singular murder charges, a half day of deliberations would seem very fast.
They have BEEN there for 9 months and listened to ALL evidence.

What on earth is going on there? Has there been some legal mishap and withdrawal of evidence or something? Seems weird that they have wrote off the rest of the week with no explanation.
Families must be so frustrated!

The thing is they hammer home the need for transparency in our courts but yet here we are again. If it was jury illness then surely they would of said that as they have before.
To me now with the reporting restrictions there has to be an “issue” with the jury that is not illness. I can’t see anything else.
JMO

The thing is they hammer home the need for transparency in our courts but yet here we are again. If it was jury illness then surely they would of said that as they have before.
To me now with the reporting restrictions there has to be an “issue” with the jury that is not illness. I can’t see anything else.
JMO
I think this reminds me of those 9 hour drives I did to Manchester when on 3 out of 4 occasions a jury member was ill. Myers even back then was hammering home the affect the delays were having on his clients mental well-being, I wonder what he is saying to the judge now.

Just wondering if something has maybe happened in regards to one of them jeopardising the case? Perhaps one of them admitted to searching things online or seeing something online that wasn’t presented at the trial. And maybe they have to work through how to continue now that everyone has heard these things.

Not sure as I don’t know much about how that would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo