VERDICT WATCH UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh bad timing with a train strike, it will make things harder. I assume, maybe incorrectly, that transport to and from jury service is funded?

Just get a cab and keep the receipt FGS !
This train strike has been going on for awhile, hasn't it? Or did it just flare up again?

I remember back when LL was on the stand, someone here was talking about wanting to attend court, but was concerned about the train strike.

Yes the trains have been striking on and off since the trial started. No one in court was absent during the strikes, except possibly some reporters.

I think when they do all get back to deliberations, they will be motivated to focus and get through the paperwork as efficiently as possible. I believe they have all thought about the cases all of this down time and are ready to get it moving forward and get it done. JMO

I think when they do all get back to deliberations, they will be motivated to focus and get through the paperwork as efficiently as possible. I believe they have all thought about the cases all of this down time and are ready to get it moving forward and get it done. JMO
I even think all verdicts are ready, and only paperwork has left to be done.
And final touches :)

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members