GUILTY UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, murder of babies, 7 Guilty of murder verdicts; 7 Guilty of attempted murder; 2 Not Guilty of attempted; 6 hung re attempted #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The more stressed a person becomes, the higher the blink rate.

Rapid eye blinking is a sign of nervousness, anxiety, or deception.

If you see a blink rate higher than twenty per minute, that person could be under stress depending on the context of the situation."

Some people have remarked that they didn’t notice the rapid blinking and for me it was only visible when sitting next to the large tv, sitting at a distance I couldn’t detect it at all but.
She also appeared fairly sensitive to noise like coughs etc and would quickly glance in that direction when it occurred.

I also found her answering of questions on A LOT of occasions to be incredibly quick, almost responding right at the very end of the question. Some of these questions were quite in-depth as well.

On the other hand I also witnessed A LOT of
“I can’t answer that” “I don’t recall” to questions I would have expected to hear a response.

"The more stressed a person becomes, the higher the blink rate.

Rapid eye blinking is a sign of nervousness, anxiety, or deception.

If you see a blink rate higher than twenty per minute, that person could be under stress depending on the context of the situation."

Yes of course, agree there are lots of BL studies.

I see LL as being under stress (depending on the context . . .) as pointed out above.
Who wouldn't be scared in a crown court setting?

Day one and two she was blinking, and probably half scared to death.
I saw it myself.
She then sat in the witness box for a further 15 days, not blinking.

I wish I could give you more, I don't have your BL training I just speak as I find.

Hi there. I’m recovering from surgery and running out of things to read, and this thread seems like it’s been awaiting verdict forever. I don’t click on it often, and I just did a quick Wikipedia sweep to make sure this isn’t an insanely dumb question. Also, I’ve recently consumed a fair amount of dramatized & nonfiction media about killer nurse Charles Cullen, all of which leads me to ask:

Is there physical evidence or logs tying LL to the deaths of the babies? For example, they were able to see what meds Cullen had been pulling in many cases (or what meds he had unofficial access to). The first time I looked into this case at all was on another site, some time ago, and at that time I wasn’t able to see exactly how LL was tied to the deaths other than that babies kept dying more frequently on her shift.

I saw on Wikipedia that insulin was mentioned at least once.

Thanks. Don’t have enough info on this case to have a clear opinion and I’m not trying to rile anyone.

Edit: in retrospect, seeing some other recent thread activity, this post may have been poor timing. Sincere question though.

Last edited:
Some people have remarked that they didn’t notice the rapid blinking and for me it was only visible when sitting next to the large tv, sitting at a distance I couldn’t detect it at all but.
She also appeared fairly sensitive to noise like coughs etc and would quickly glance in that direction when it occurred.

I also found her answering of questions on A LOT of occasions to be incredibly quick, almost responding right at the very end of the question. Some of these questions were quite in-depth as well.

On the other hand I also witnessed A LOT of
“I can’t answer that” “I don’t recall” to questions I would have expected to hear a response.

@Dotta
have you come clean on the missing muffins yet?
You‘ll sleep better tonight if you do - guilty conscience etc etc

#justsaying o_O
OMG
I stay as silent as a grave
Azor also

Besides, I feel ill b/c of this unnecessary sacrifice :oops:
Im not sure I will sleep a wink.
My family is worried about me :(

They have no idea that I STILL follow this case
They would be horrified :(

OMG
I stay as silent as a grave
Azor also

Besides, I feel ill b/c of this unnecessary sacrifice :oops:
Im not sure I will sleep a wink.
My family is worried about me :(

They have no idea that I STILL follow this case
They would be horrified :(
I told my Rhona and she was like, oh noooo!

#ourlipsaresealed

Attachments

• 6180B769-2514-4068-806A-0B016D56D9CF.jpeg
    6180B769-2514-4068-806A-0B016D56D9CF.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors