GUILTY UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, murder of babies, 7 Guilty of murder verdicts; 7 Guilty of attempted murder; 2 Not Guilty of attempted; 6 hung re attempted #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But then why were further notes and medical notes found during the second search a year later ? None of it makes any sense to me.

I just watched that documentary and they even said on there that they found a lot more notes etc during the second search in 2019.
Plain and simple. The search didn’t uncover them the first time. From her parents perspective the police had searched the place already so no need for them to do it themselves. They didn’t know about them or if they did they didn’t understand the significance and again I would not say that they would indeed commit a crime and dispose of the ho sheets themselves. I think the police missed it the first time along with the sheets found in the bin bag in the garage At her home.

The fairy lights surrounding the frame of her bed? Wth...

View attachment 442369
Imma fess up right now that my and my partner's bed has fairy lights arranged in an almost identical way on our bedframe. And they're not a relic of an earlier time; we last had them turned on about two nights ago. They're pretty, and a much softer light when she has migraines. And no, a serial killer having them hasn't ruined them for me. Where's she going, she doesn't get any fairy lights. Her loss.

MOO

Plain and simple. The search didn’t uncover them the first time. From her parents perspective the police had searched the place already so no need for them to do it themselves. They didn’t know about them or if they did they didn’t understand the significance and again I would not say that they would indeed commit a crime and dispose of the ho sheets themselves. I think the police missed it the first time along with the sheets found in the bin bag in the garage At her home.
You honestly think that ? when they went to the extent of digging up the front and back garden that they missed a bin bag in Letby’s garage ?

Last edited:
You honestly think that when they went to the extent of digging up the front and back garden ? They missed a bin bag in Letby’s garage ?
they either missed it the first time or the parents retrieved it from a place the police missed. No other way. Maybe the police dug up the garden whilst they should have been looking in the garage Lol

The parents house, Lucy’s house and her workplace were all searched on her first arrest.

Lucy’s house and parents house were searched again a year later.

So where the bloody hell was she keeping those 6 pages of medical notes which then appear in her parents property a year later during her second arrest and search ? I am convinced she had some kind of outside stash hidden somewhere near her parents house.
re stash
Moving her notes from place to place, in bags? Storing them occasionally at a trusted friends home, for example? I haven't heard of any other close family members ( for temp stoarge) and am assuming both parents long retired and no place of work but IDK

they either missed it the first time or the parents retrieved it from a place the police missed. No other way. Maybe the police dug up the garden whilst they should have been looking in the garage Lol
The article I posted earlier said one of the areas the forensic team's fingertip search focused on at her first arrest was the garage:

In the afternoon officers wearing white suits and blue gloves were seen carrying pieces of wood out of the property and digging up the back garden. Forensic teams were also seen conducting a fingertip search of the property, focusing on drains, window ledges and the front garden and garage.

Maybe, maybe not. Earlier police intervention may not have led to charges in the way that it later did.
Of course. We cannot say what the outcome would have been. But it should have happened. They should have went to the police immediately. Anyone would do so if they suspected that babies were being intentionally harmed.

The article I posted earlier said one of the areas the forensic team's fingertip search focused on at her first arrest was the garage:

In the afternoon officers wearing white suits and blue gloves were seen carrying pieces of wood out of the property and digging up the back garden. Forensic teams were also seen conducting a fingertip search of the property, focusing on drains, window ledges and the front garden and garage.

I don’t doubt they searched it. I doubt they got everything. Maybe those notes were in a bag in her parents car?
nobody but her parents could access that property right? That leaves either they were there all along and Maybe her parents uncovered them in a clean up? Maybe when it became apparent they would have to sell the home. Or her parents moved them there afterwards after having retrieved them.

I can remember baby E so well. One I think fair point is that it wasn’t likely that she would attack the baby just before her mum came down for her expected feeding time, it’s a fair point IMO. However the mums description of how ll reacted wasn’t what anyone of us could expect again a fair point. Seemed verbally to be an off the cuff response ie “nothing to see here, don’t worry“ that’s one cool customer to be so unfazed in that situation. Very cool calm and measured response so calm. The only odd thing was ll telling mum to go back upstairs. Oh dear it’s horrendous to think that we can now place that almost inhumanly cool response to Lucy letby herself in the context of her being a serial killer. That’s a certain level of gut wrenching realisation.
I can remember very well you being particularly probing of this incident, asking about the phone records between those parents, the timing and how could the mother be sure it was 9pm and not 10. Basically giving Letby more credence than a mother during (one of) the worst times of her life. I and am sure most others believed every parent's testimony in this case.

I don't care if I get banned foe this. I found your repeated questions and challenges particularly upsetting.

I don’t doubt they searched it. I doubt they got everything. Maybe those notes were in a bag in her parents car?
nobody but her parents could access that property right? That leaves either they were there all along and Maybe her parents uncovered them in a clean up? Maybe when it became apparent they would have to sell the home. Or her parents moved them there afterwards after having retrieved them.
No idea where they came from. I was just pointing out that forensics did apparently do a fingertip search of the garage.

I agree.
These links with interviews with Dr Ravi Jayaram were probably posted on the last thread but I'll post them again:
https://www.itv.com/watch/news/babi...lped-catch-lucy-letby-blames-hospital/xcytcvm
https://www.itv.com/news/2023-08-21/doctor-who-helped-catch-lucy-letby-calls-for-full-public-inquiry

Now that the trial's over, people come here to revive old issues that were picked over at length during it 'Why didn't they go to the police immediately?' and even the allegation that LL was let down by her defence. 'I don't know why he took the case'. Unbelievable.

So many people on here have been knowledgeable and helpful, though - thanks to them, special thanks to Tortoise as always, and to marynnu for insights into neonatal nursing.
Those two links are eye opening. Thanks for sharing. JMO

Imma fess up right now that my and my partner's bed has fairy lights arranged in an almost identical way on our bedframe. And they're not a relic of an earlier time; we last had them turned on about two nights ago. They're pretty, and a much softer light when she has migraines. And no, a serial killer having them hasn't ruined them for me. Where's she going, she doesn't get any fairy lights. Her loss.

MOO
I don't have a single doubt I'd be first to do a faceplant to the floor getting tangled up in the lights dangling on the side frame! But I agree they are a decorative soft light, and we used them in the dorm.

How To Decorate Fairy Lights In Bedroom | Beginner's Lighting Guide.

I can remember very well you being particularly probing of this incident, asking about the phone records between those parents, the timing and how could the mother be sure it was 9pm and not 10. Basically giving Letby more credence than a mother during (one of) the worst times of her life. I and am sure most others believed every parent's testimony in this case.

I don't care if I get banned foe this. I found your repeated questions and challenges particularly upsetting.
I certainly wouldn’t mean to. I would like to think in such circumstances it is better to be safe than sorry.

Trial testimony -

"Dr Jayaram said: “There was an association with her being present. Nothing more.”

Mr Myers said: “You and Stephen Brearey were already talking about Lucy Letby in June 2015, weren't you?”

The consultant replied: “In terms of association but as clinicians we have to think about all possibilities … we don't generally consider unnatural causes or deliberate things.

Nothing like that was being contemplated at that stage.

It was simply an association.”

Mr Myers said: “Miss Letby had been a person identified as a potential link by June 2015.”

Mr Jayaram said: “Yes and other colleagues had noticed the association as well.”

Mr Myers said: “So all eyes on Ms Letby then?”

The consultant replied: “Well clearly yes because there is an association.”

‘A chill went down my spine' over possible baby deaths cause, doctor tells court

11 months passed by before police got involved. 11 months that at least one person could have went to the police with their concerns when the hospital management clearly were not going to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo