UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, murder of babies, 7 Guilty of murder verdicts; 7 Guilty of attempted murder; 2 Not Guilty of attempted; 6 hung re attempted #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letby's application comes after a scientist launched a fundraising campaign claiming the case against her was built on 'unreliable expert advice' and 'a bad grasp' of science."

LOL that's just outright trolling from the DM journo, mentioning that campaign. As if that "campaign" or any of the online LL apologists' theories and claims had any bearing on LL's legal team's decision. The DM may as well have reported "Letby's application comes after ColourPurple decorated her lounge"

...did yall establish whether she had her own car? Appreciate that there's testimony of her walking home from work - one night, maybe more. I'd noticed that there are some cut-throughs at the cem, on googlemaps, although they don't exit right next to her home
Forensic teams were still combing through Ms Letby’s house yesterday after removing her silver Suzuki Splash car at 4.30am

Forensic teams were still combing through Ms Letby’s house yesterday after removing her silver Suzuki Splash car at 4.30am

Her Silver car is now parked at her parents according to google earth.

LOL that's just outright trolling from the DM journo, mentioning that campaign. As if that "campaign" or any of the online LL apologists' theories and claims had any bearing on LL's legal team's decision. The DM may as well have reported "Letby's application comes after ColourPurple decorated her lounge"
It seems recent days are "Bashing DM days".
A journalist is stating facts.
As it is his/her job.
Everything connected to this maniacal murderer is reported.
Nothing more, Nothing less.

Calling a journalist a "troll" is offensive IMO.

JMO

It seems recent days are "Bashing DM days".
A journalist is stating facts.
As it is his/her job.
Everything connected to this maniacal murderer is reported.
Nothing more, Nothing less.

JMO

I'm not bashing them at all. I was just mildly amused at what they were doing.

Nothing about her makes any sense and I do think she suffers from a complex mental illness.
Gaslighting at its finest, she gives me such a headache
Do you think that she appreciates that she's lying or is it that she's just so completely deluded that she on some level believes what comes out of her mouth.

I don't know if this is even a thing but, as regards "gaslighting", is she to some extent gaslighting herself into believing she's done absolutely nothing wrong? Not sure if that even makes sense now I've written it, quite honestly.

Do you think that she appreciates that she's lying or is it that she's just so completely deluded that she on some level believes what comes out of her mouth.

I don't know if this is even a thing but, as regards "gaslighting", is she to some extent gaslighting herself into believing she's done absolutely nothing wrong? Not sure if that even makes sense now I've written it, quite honestly.
That’s not really gaslighting, that’s flat out denial. I have personally experienced people of that type before. I was convinced it was actually closer to delusion, it’s genuinely like their ego won’t allow them to fully understand that yes “I am responsible”. It’s more “that makes me feel bad so it CANT be true”. It’s an ego defence and sometimes unconscious, is actually unnerving to deal with.

Just had a look at the article now.
Reporters listed for it are Tozer and Gordon & Hull. IIRC the latter is one of the DM podcasters. *

Yes I see what you mean. I also think that dropping in dodgy Sarrita's 'campaign' also might give readers the impression that the verdict could be overturned. The two things are separate and the 'campaign' predated the appeal.

*Maybe they're planning to do a podcast on it?

The house is in one of the cheaper areas of Chester and she had a relatively well paid job so it doesn't surprise me that she could have her own place, especially if her parents helped her out with a deposit which many parents do.

It's expensive to rent so makes sense that she bought a house.

Unlike others, I think that it was a coincidence that the house backed onto the children's cemetery. After all it's near to the hospital and an area where many hospital staff live. Houses only come on the market every now and then so did she wait for a house that backs onto the cemetery to come up? Or was it just good luck for her to find this particular house?
I agree. I think it's a stretch to suggest that she bought it purely because of what was just beyond the back garden. Possible but not likely, I don't think.

Perhaps, though, she was planning on buying a few years down the line but this one came up and she was like, Mummy, Daddy there's a lovely house just come up which is just soooooo close to work - please help me buy it or similar?

Just had a look at the article now.
Reporters listed for it are Tozer and Gordon & Hull. IIRC the latter is one of the DM podcasters. *

Yes I see what you mean. I also think that dropping in dodgy Sarrita's 'campaign' also might give readers the impression that the verdict could be overturned. The two things are separate and the 'campaign' predated the appeal.

*Maybe they're planning to do a podcast on it?
Yup Liz Hull is one of the podcasters and apparently they're recording an extra section for tomorrow's episode that may include a legal expert explaining the appeals process.

Too huge, too expensive for a single young person
But
With the special view for her.
So
She quickly made the deal
(with the help of parents)

It also gave her the excuse to take overtime
(and hang on in the unit near the patients)
b/c she was saving to pay for the house.

JMO
Although it was larger than she needed it wasn't overly expensive, IMO, if her parents were helping her with the deposit. She was on decent money, an NHS job is very secure which makes a mortgage application much easier and I'm sure she'll have had savings of her own. She never came over as the "spendy" type to me.

There have been various First Time Buyer incentives over the past decade or more and I'm sure there's a government NHS incentive as well.

I agree. I think it's a stretch to suggest that she bought it purely because of what was just beyond the back garden. Possible but not likely, I don't think.

Perhaps, though, she was planning on buying a few years down the line but this one came up and she was like, Mummy, Daddy there's a lovely house just come up which is just soooooo close to work - please help me buy it or similar?
IMO there is NOTHING coincidental in this murderer's life.
She is very cunning and sly.
And mad as a hatter.

JMO

Allow me an unrealistic suggestion -
I think Ian Harvey, Tony Chambers and Co should offer to spend their pay-off cash to buy it, demolish it and plant a tree so that the sight of the house doesn't disturb the peace of any bereaved parents visiting the child cemetery. i appreciate that nobody died there but...
.. it's the former home of the UK's most prolific child killer ...within sight of parents coming to visit childrens' graves
To be honest, the sight of one half of a pair of semi's being demolished and a memorial garden established would be far more disturbing to the families of deceased children as it would always be a reminder of her and what she did.

Also what about all the families, probably lots with children, living in that street and on each side and opposite? If it were the house mine was attached to that someone was going to knock down I'd be seriously kicking off about it, tbh.

Her house is a very minor factor in all of this, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70