GUILTY UK - Paige Doherty, 15, Clydebank, 19 March 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
'Could' we glean from this that Leathem is likely to be pleading not guilty, if the police are still looking for evidence?
I'm guessing so - that's how I interpreted it initially anyway but then they're being soo specific about the time frame they are looking for

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

'Could' we glean from this that Leathem is likely to be pleading not guilty, if the police are still looking for evidence?

Ooh now I thought the opposite. I thought it indicated he had told them he'd left Paige's body there between those times and police wanted to see if there was any footage to prove what he said was true...and I was thinking "Where on earth was she until then?"

But you could be right, maybe he's not admitting anything and police have got that 6.10am and 6.40am time frame from other sources. Maybe his wife said he left home around that time and that he was gone around half an hour.

Even if he confessed, I'd imagine the prosecution will want as much corroboration as they can get. In case he retracts or pleads he was under duress or something further down the line.

The parents of tragic Paige Doherty have wished the teenager a “happy heavenly birthday”. ( Sunday April 17 )

The popular schoolgirl would have turned 16 today, just three days before her funeral takes place.

And her parents Pamela and Andy Munro said on Facebook: “Happy heavenly birthday to our little girl. She wanted to be 16 more than anything.

Her dad Andy announced details of his daughter’s funeral on social media.

He wrote: “Paige will be laid to rest on Wednesday, April 20, at St Margaret’s Chapel, Whitecrook.

Paige’s family have asked those attending her funeral on Wednesday to wear a bright colour .

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...nts-wish-daughter-7777382#GHk2x65GCceoiDQE.97

Seems JLs flat has been attacked as well

I wont copy any of the article into here as it does have a pic of his wife, but sounds very unpleasant for her

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vandals-force-paige-doherty-murder-7743354

gee, i am sure the mob feels like the avengers...targeting a woman and a baby, so brave!
they also are victims of JL's actions but try to explain this to those thickos
for me, actions like this are despicable and an excuse for antisocial behaviour under the guise of "justice"

Yep it was before JL was arrested

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any ideas on what the next steps will be? Are there time limits etc to Leathem appearing in court again?

Does anyone have any ideas on what the next steps will be? Are there time limits etc to Leathem appearing in court again?

I'm also wondering when he will appear in court again. I'm googling but can't find anything new on that front.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back