GUILTY UK - Paige Doherty, 15, Clydebank, 19 March 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow. I don't know what they posted but can probably surmise from a few different posts I saw. Very interesting.

I searched "Paige Doherty The Digger" and think a comment is still showing on search page but removed from webpage

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=p...-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=ElIFV6z-HMXxUNSOiuAL

That's pretty interesting, I fail to see how a source would of obtained that information though? unless JL confessed in detail and it was leaked from the police or investigators.

I know that there has to be a lot of secrecy in order to protect trials, but it's so frustrating not being able to have the plain facts

I suppose forensics and autopsy should tell LE some things.

If this person ended up taking advantage of her and then killing her too then he will have an awful lot of people mad at him inside and outside of jail/prison.

So far we have not heard of any other suspects so I think LE is on the right track. Very upsetting.

Would the death certifcate not contain a time of death?
If so this would show if Paige was murdered the same day she was misssing or at a later date.

www.deathreference.com › Da-Em

All but two states require a death certificate for fetal deaths. ... other significant conditions contributing to the death; the manner of death; the date, time, place, and mechanism of any injury; the time of death; the ... Crematories and cemeteries require this form before they will cremate or bury a body. .... Show my email publicly.

Would the death certifcate not contain a time of death?
If so this would show if Paige was murdered the same day she was misssing or at a later date.

www.deathreference.com › Da-Em

All but two states require a death certificate for fetal deaths. ... other significant conditions contributing to the death; the manner of death; the date, time, place, and mechanism of any injury; the time of death; the ... Crematories and cemeteries require this form before they will cremate or bury a body. .... Show my email publicly.
I might be wrong but I think in the UK unless time of death can be definitively proven then time of being found is recorded

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Well of all the thoughts had that wasn't in there! Notice reddit has deleted a few posts in their thread about it but still showing on Google Search. The Digger is quite controversial at the best of times, god knows where they got that information.

I think most people assumed there was a sexual motive so the only way this theory differed was that it was being presented as fact and saying the info came from a "source", and by the replies I gathered the person presenting it as fact wasn't a very reliable source and was being accused of attention seeking and/or lying.

Can info from The Digger be classed as MSM? I'm not sure it qualifies?

The Digger is a 24-page magazine in Glasgow, Scotland which focusses on crime stories. It is published weekly, in an A5 newsletter format. In 2012, the magazine went from news print to glossy.

The magazine was founded by James Cruickshank in 2004, and currently has eight full-time staff members, of which five are accredited journalists; two are full-time court reporters. The Digger also employs lawyers to legal the magazine every week.

In 2007, the magazine claimed to have a circulation of up to 10,000.[2] Distribution is through 600 shops in the Greater Glasgow area. Sales fluctuate between 6,500 and 10,000 each week.

The paper focuses on stories about local organised crime, and alleged corruption within Police Scotland and Glasgow City Council, sometimes also naming alleged local drug dealers and paedophiles. The paper was the subject of a BBC Scotland documentary in 2006.[citation needed] At one stage Cruickshank was banned from covering stories at Glasgow Sheriff Court.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Digger

My pal was thinking JL might take a knife because he was delivering food - ie something needed cutting up - I couldnt see it myself, because I thought everything would be done in the Deli, before the delivery was packed up.

Hadnt thought of taking a knife for protection, as Mrazda suggested , but yes, I suppose he may have done that ( although as you say, also illegal, but presumably he could have got round it by saying it was to do with the food )

I agree with you, I think any cutting off food would be done in the deli. Then the food boxed for delivery.

I'm finding it hard to think of what might have happened in such a short time after Paige went into the deli.

Unless there was some kind of prior relationship between them how on earth could things have escalated so quickly, I literally can't think of any scenario that would make sense, Have there been any suggestions that JL had any previous inappropriate behaviour towards women. I remember that once Alexander Pacteau was known to be the last person to see Karen Buckley there were posts on social media about his past and it wasn't a surprise that he was guilty.

It could be something like the Joanna Yeates case, where Vincent Tabak's version of events was that she'd waved at him, invited him in when he went to her door(she was a neighbour) he thought she was being flirty and made a pass at her, she started screaming and he killed her trying to keep her quiet.Although in that case they weren't able to report till after the trial that he had a penchant for violent strangulation *advertiser censored* and had accessed a *advertiser censored* site the morning of the day she was murdered(as well as afterwards, flicking between updates on her disappearance and *advertiser censored*). So I guess that presents two scenarios... one where the murderer misinterprets friendliness for flirtiness, make a move and then panics/reacts when he's rejected... and another where the murderer has been accessing *advertiser censored* before hand and ends up re-enacting the violent *advertiser censored* he's been viewing.

Well of all the thoughts had that wasn't in there! Notice reddit has deleted a few posts in their thread about it but still showing on Google Search. The Digger is quite controversial at the best of times, god knows where they got that information.

Regarding where the information came from, could it be from interviewing people from around the area rather than official information. There are lots of rumours going about for now :notgood::notgood:

Regarding where the information came from, could it be from interviewing people from around the area rather than official information. There are lots of rumours going about for now :notgood::notgood:

But how would locals know? Only 2 people would know if that rumour was true, JL and Paige. If the Digger got it from locals that means 1 or 2 things, JL told someone. A leak from police or he confessed this to a relative/friend. Or it's fabricated. Right?

I think I've confused myself :facepalm:

But how would locals know? Only 2 people would know if that rumour was true, JL and Paige. If the Digger got it from locals that means 1 or 2 things, JL told someone. A leak from police or he confessed this to a relative/friend. Or it's fabricated. Right?

I think I've confused myself :facepalm:
There is another alternative..given that it's rumour though we can't discuss :-(

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome
Back