GUILTY UK - Paige Doherty, 15, Clydebank, 19 March 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This case is now going nowhere until after Discovery on Apr 9th.

After that, a date will be agreed and a trial will ensue. Unless, Johnny Leathem pleads guilty and saves his victim and family having to listen to all the gory details of this case.

If he is a sicko, he will take this to trial.

I hope he isn't.

Somewhere in the deli. Must have some kind of storage space in there and from what I have read I don't think he employed many staff, if any, so presumably would have been a safe enough place for him to use over the week end until he found the opportunity to put the body into his car....

I agree. I think he stashed her in a storage space or crawl space until he could return later. What a . :mad:

Tbh I don't know. To put it on the map it needs to be confirmed (MSM/LE/VI) If you can find an article that has it that would be great. Idk why I assumed it was on Fleming? It's been a reallllllly long Easter weekend lol

"Paige, who was only 4ft 8in, bought a roll and sausage from the Delicious Deli in Clydebank at around 8.20am. She was walking to her bus stop in East Barns Street but it is not known if she got there."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paige-doherty-boyfriend-murdered-teen-7617766

I seem to remember reading that Paiges family had only just moved into the area or was it they had moved out of the area?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure if you look at JL's house on streetview, that's him sat in his car outside

I seem to remember reading that Paiges family had only just moved into the area or was it they had moved out of the area?

Yes, I remember reading that they had only just moved to the area. But Paige's review for the Deli dates back to the summer of 2014, so perhaps the move was not from very far away, same neighbourhood.

I'm pretty sure if you look at JL's house on streetview, that's him sat in his car outside

Indeed !

and, while I was on there, I had a look back to 2012 and 2008 street views, which showed a clearer view ( for me ) of the left side alley next to the Deli ( which wasn't the Deli back then ).
And it made me think - no chance for a car to go down there, but easy enough for a bike

I hadn't noticed the other Angus Street either!

The other thing is the bus stop, did we find out which one it was as early reports said it was East Barns Street?

Not confirmed in any reports but from my own knowledge of the area, if leaving the deli I would head left along Flemming Ave to turn left onto North Elgin St and finally turning left at the roundabout onto East Barnes St arriving at the bus stop before McDonald Crescent. This would be the shortest walking distance to a bus stop that you would be able to catch a bus into the the Glasgow City.

Yes, I remember reading that they had only just moved to the area. But Paige's review for the Deli dates back to the summer of 2014, so perhaps the move was not from very far away, same neighbourhood.

Evening all... Long time lurker, i don't say too much but read a lot!

Yes - Paige & her family only moved to the area within the last year or so, unsure if they had lived there before, but they lived somewhere else before & it wasn't local to the Whitecrook area.

Evening all... Long time lurker, i don't say too much but read a lot!

Yes - Paige & her family only moved to the area within the last year or so, unsure if they had lived there before, but they lived somewhere else before & it wasn't local to the Whitecrook area.

Hi Mumma! What I find noteworthy then is the fact that she 'Liked' the Delicious Deli page on fb two years ago. She must have frequented the area before they moved there? Maybe to visit friends?

Hi Mumma! What I find noteworthy then is the fact that she 'Liked' the Delicious Deli page on fb two years ago. She must have frequented the area before they moved there? Maybe to visit friends?

Hiya, there's a few things that don't make sense to me - "liking" the delicious deli 2 yrs ago would have made her 13 at the time... She possibly visited the area as family lived there?

I do know that she attended Turnbull high school in Bishopbriggs, which is a bit of a journey from Clydebank area - however - the hairdressing salon she worked in was in Kirkintilloch, which is the next "town" if you'd call it that, to Bishopbriggs. Around 15-20 mins on a bus?

There are a whole heap of things that don't make sense here & i think a lot of things we don't know asyet.

Hiya, there's a few things that don't make sense to me - "liking" the delicious deli 2 yrs ago would have made her 13 at the time... She possibly visited the area as family lived there?

I do know that she attended Turnbull high school in Bishopbriggs, which is a bit of a journey from Clydebank area - however - the hairdressing salon she worked in was in Kirkintilloch, which is the next "town" if you'd call it that, to Bishopbriggs. Around 15-20 mins on a bus?

There are a whole heap of things that don't make sense here & i think a lot of things we don't know asyet.
From what I know, Paige was allowed quite a lot of independence from a young age so I believe it is possible she were a customer herself back in 2014 irrelevant of whether or not she lived in that exact area.

She was due to turn 16 In April so she'd have been 14 when the review was posted in June 2014. It doesn't strike me as odd though, particularly if her best friend lived near there. At 14 I had a Saturday job in a shop around 10 miles from my home, that I traveled to on my own using public transport and my friends and I would often travel further afield to go shopping and grab lunch.

I am still not too sure what is allowed with regards to discussing certain people especially if the information is not printed anywhere. The stepfather has always lived in the local area, he went to school there also and hasn't ever moved far. I am sure mother and stepfather have been together some time therefore Paige would have frequently been in the area. Although news reports say her family moved here recently it does not tie in with anything I know, unless recently can totally differ in terms of what is meant by it. I am sure Paige hasn't always lived with her mother therefore perhaps that is where that info has came from.

Looks like someone's been cleaning up Johnnys fb page. Any derogatory comment has been deleted..

Eta: his privacy on his photos has also changed and we are now able to view a lot more. There's some good interesting shots of the inside of the deli. Doesn't look like there's much room either side of the counter and I expect people would be able to see everything going on through the window - there does look to be a back room though..

Looks like someone's been cleaning up Johnnys fb page. Any derogatory comment has been deleted..

Eta: his privacy on his photos has also changed and we are now able to view a lot more. There's some good interesting shots of the inside of the deli. Doesn't look like there's much room either side of the counter and I expect people would be able to see everything going on through the window - there does look to be a back room though..

I notice on the Deliciosu Deli page he also has that massive ice cream freezer. I wonder was that in use at this time of year?

If there is nothing on MSM about his family we should not be discussing them at all. Facebook rumours are not MSM. If anyone else was involved I'm confident the police would have worked that out and lifted them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010
Back