UK - Peter Connelly, 17 mos, brutally murdered, London, 3 Aug 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wrote to Ed Balls and thanked him for removing these people from their positions. I also asked that they be FIRED with NO PAYOFFS!! Surely the payoffs means even less funding for the GREAT, already over worked social workers??

Put the money back in the pot to save children!!!

OMG! This is the first I've heard of this story. That poor baby. I can't believe the identity of these people is being protected. That makes me sick.

Poor poor baby. He never knew anything but abuse and probably thought that is the way it is supposed to be. She could have given the child away. I do not understand how anyone can harm a child. It happens every day and needs to stop. We need tougher laws or something.

RIP sweet baby.

This case had me unglued-TY to everyone who continues to follow it. What a shocker (not) that the step-father has a prediliction clearly for babies....this man is an eternal danger to any kind of life-how do the brits feel about baby rapists?? I mean, in the US it is well known that these kinds of offenders have a very tough life in prison-is it the same in the UK??

I cant read this story cause it really upsets me, how can anyone do that to an inocent child. That big :censored: low life bully along with the so called mother both deserve a slow painful death.

Please read this link I just cant believe that the :censored: scum gets a life of luxury for taking the life of a small inocent child.:behindbar

www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/01/18/baby-p-killer-gets-playstation-in-jail-115875-21049595/ - 88k - Cached - Similar pages

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article......ear-guilty-plea-means-sentence-cut-third.html - 15 hours ago - Similar pages

where is the justice they should bring back hanging and hang all these child killers for killing little DEFENSELESS children.:furious::furious::furious::furious:

R.I.P
little angel

This case had me unglued-TY to everyone who continues to follow it. What a shocker (not) that the step-father has a prediliction clearly for babies....this man is an eternal danger to any kind of life-how do the brits feel about baby rapists?? I mean, in the US it is well known that these kinds of offenders have a very tough life in prison-is it the same in the UK??

My lord, believe09 - I sure hope the others in the prisons where these 's are "housed" know everything there is to know about them. Justice is certainly better served by peers...IMO.

This is absolutely the worst I have ever heard about. What is the matter with the legal system over there that can allow these two to get out of prison and give them new identities? What is with that? Un******* believable.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stand...rm+over+high+risk+at+Baby+P+clinic/article.do

12.05.09 (European article date is actually May, 12 2009 for those unfamiliar with this style of date notation)

Four senior consultants from the hospital who worked at the clinic in Haringey signed a joint letter to their managers in 2006 warning of the “very high risk” of serious failings in child protection — a year before the Baby P tragedy.

But an Evening Standard investigation has found that managers ignored the alert. NHS London has now launched an official inquiry...

...By the time Baby P came to the clinic, the following year, none of the four senior consultants remained.

He was instead seen by a locum who missed the fact that he had a broken back and he died two days later.

A post-mortem found that the boy (Baby Peter) had eight broken ribs, severe lacerations to his head, a tip of a finger missing, broken teeth, missing nails, and scores of bruises, cuts and abrasions, including a deep tear to his left ear lobe, which had been pulled away from his head...

Copy of letter written included at link.

If this poor child can suffer through 17 months of hell, I can suffer to read the story of it. Its all I can do for him. I don't have to feel the blows, I don't have to suffer the terror ... I just have to read it and acknowledge it. To share it in my soul ...

that there can be humans walking free anywhere on this planet capable of rendering such torment on a defenseless child makes me glad that God in his wisdom did not grant me the ability to kill because if I were able to do so, I would hunt these monsters down and put them down like the deranged animals they are.

How is it possible these people are allowed to live, much less allowed to pursue their livelihoods, professions or freedom?

right now i hate humanity for producing such filth

Baby P... forgive us all .... be safe now, and loved.
I am so sorry.

I think of the current story in South Miami Dade where some serial torturer is running amok skinning and cutting cats alive and posing them to be found, and I think of the demons that did this to Baby P and realize these monstrosities in human shape need to be eliminated with extreme prejudice and quickly. Near 7 billion humans on the planet means perps of this behavior need to be taken out and shot like rabid dogs. No if's and's or but's. It's a simple law of nature and nothing more to be construed from it. Taken out like the garbage they are. Any objectors to this approach can offer their own children and pets as victims to the altar of evil.

I think of the current story in South Miami Dade where some serial torturer is running amok skinning and cutting cats alive and posing them to be found, and I think of the demons that did this to Baby P and realize these monstrosities in human shape need to be eliminated with extreme prejudice and quickly. Near 7 billion humans on the planet means perps of this behavior need to be taken out and shot like rabid dogs. No if's and's or but's. It's a simple law of nature and nothing more to be construed from it. Taken out like the garbage they are. Any objectors to this approach can offer their own children and pets as victims to the altar of evil.

I am right there with you singing the same song and verse Sweetie_PI.

If anyone feels too squeamish to perform this service, I will volunteer.

Oh my Dear God. WHY? WHY?
I feel sick to my stomach.

Sweetie PI and LawRig, I hear you loud and clear. NO justice for these , scum of the earth dirtbags. NONE. "An eye for an eye". I could SO deal with these farking poor excuses for human beings and not bat an eyelash.

Oh poor sweet baby boy. Never will I forget this, never! Please Jesus, hold this little boy tightly in your arms and fill his precious little heart with all the love he never knew.
I cant stop crying.

Don't Blame Me... I Didn't Know

THE brazen mum of Baby P has amazingly claimed she did not know who tortured the tragic tot until MONTHS after he died.

On Saturday we revealed how in another recent letter she said she was going to enjoy "one long party" - including "playing the field" with men - after her release.

She says she takes sleeping pills and whiles away her days by watching reality TV.

She asks the pal: "Do you watch Big Brother? I really love it, but this year I think they're all a bit gone in head LOL."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2568297/Baby-Ps-mums-staggering-claim-I-didnt-know.html

What a !!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back