Found Deceased UK - Petra Srncova, 32, senior nurse assistant, London, 28 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don’t think carrying a backpack is unusual or indicates anything. I always use one as I want both hands free and also distributes weight evenly!

wonder if anymore news will come out soon, it feels a little on the vague side at the moment .
Imagine how her family feel. So far away. And not like it’s currently easy to just hop on a plane and get here quick.

A man arrested in connection with the disappearance of a missing children's hospital worker has been released by police, the Met has said.

Police have not yet released details about what the man was arrested on suspicion of - but confirmed he has now been bailed pending further inquiries.

[...]

She is thought to have left work at 19:45 GMT and withdrew money from a cashpoint, before getting on a bus towards Elephant and Castle.

She then changed to a bus going towards Camberwell.

Petra Srncova: Man bailed as search for missing hospital worker continues

I had been thinking it would be time for charge-or-release soon but since we didn't know when he was arrested or whether the PACE clock already had some time on it from a previous arrest, it was hard to guess.

Releasing him could mean a wide range of things.

She's a senior nursing assistant, which to me means an HCA. Scrubs are commonly worn by all types of hospital-based HCPs in my experience, and if anything I would have thought Covid would make that even more the case, if staff are potentially having to change completely whenever someone tests positive unexpectedly.
Absolutely!
My friend works in a hospital and he never takes a uniform home.
All uniforms are washed in hospital laundry daily with strong antibacterial solution, and he gets a freshly washed one every day.

Last edited:
I wonder if police will arrest anyone else since the man they previously had in for questioning has now been released but bailed.
Here is a write up of what being arrested on bail actually means.
Bail - Released pending further investigation | Your Local Police | West Midlands Police
You're unlikely to be given bail if:
  • You are charged with a serious offence, such as attempted murder
  • You have been previously convicted of a serious crime
  • You have been given bail in the past and not stuck to the terms
  • Officers may think that you will not turn up for your court hearing
  • Officers may think you may commit a crime while on bail

Last edited:
A man arrested in connection with the disappearance of a missing children's hospital worker has been released by police, the Met has said.

Police have not yet released details about what the man was arrested on suspicion of - but confirmed he has now been bailed pending further inquiries.

[...]

She is thought to have left work at 19:45 GMT and withdrew money from a cashpoint, before getting on a bus towards Elephant and Castle.

She then changed to a bus going towards Camberwell.

Petra Srncova: Man bailed as search for missing hospital worker continues
Whoever has been bailed cannot be classed as a wider threat. It makes me think more that it is someone who is already known to Petra.

There's unclear information on the Embassy of the Czech Republic in London website about last Petra's contact with her family: it says Tuesday 29 October in the morning, but 29 October was Friday. 29 November was Monday. Probably just an error and not important?

Could be just an error on their part in terms of the month itself, since the day (both in terms of the date and day of the week) is the right one. Or it could be that they have the right date and month and not the right day of the week meaning that she hadn't really spoken to her family in about a month or so before she went missing... not that uncommon for someone with a job such as Petra's IMO.

Could be just an error on their part in terms of the month itself, since the day (both in terms of the date and day of the week) is the right one. Or it could be that they have the right date and month and not the right day of the week meaning that she hadn't really spoken to her family in about a month or so before she went missing... not that uncommon for someone with a job such as Petra's IMO.
I am a Czech national and I checked our embassy's czech language version about her disappearance...according to czech version she last spoke to her family in the morning 29th Nov...still they say it was early morning tuesday...but 29th nov was actually monday...i will research more in czech media

I am a Czech national and I checked our embassy's czech language version about her disappearance...according to czech version she last spoke to her family in the morning 29th Nov...still they say it was early morning tuesday...but 29th nov was actually monday...i will research more in czech media

You're right, November 29th was indeed a Monday. My bad.

Hi fellow citizen;)
I don't think there's much in Czech media at this moment, they seem to gain the info from ČTK (Czech National Press Agency) or British media outlets.
Anyway, if she was in conact with her family on 29 November, she probably was okay 28 November on her way from work...

Why would she call her parents so early in the morning on 29th?

Usually such calls are made in the evening, relaxing after work, no?

Did she call before going to work, where she never arrived?

Why would she call her parents so early in the morning on 29th?

Usually such calls are made in the evening, relaxing after work, no?

Did she call before going to work, where she never arrived?

I am not able to find the info about being in touch with her family in the morning of 29 November anywhere else than on the Czech Embassy website. It doesn't specify the form or context of the contact (I can just say that nowadays people don't need to call, they can briefly text on messenger or whatsapp or similar).

I am not able to find the info about being in touch with her family in the morning of 29 November anywhere else than on the Czech Embassy website. It doesn't specify the form or context of the contact (I can just say that nowadays people don't need to call, they can briefly text on messenger or whatsapp or similar).
I see.
In my opinion, this contact is very important b/c it is the last one.
The time is unusual - early morning.
What did she say/write?
Was she unhappy/worried?
Did she say something about future plans, etc?

Did she have a day off from work?

Czech authorities claim they cooperate with the British police as well as the family here in Czechia. I believe they are working with the questions you raised, but keeping it confidential. So far Czech tabloids doesn't seem to have contacted Petra's family to bother them (at least not successfully), so we can't know when Petra last talked to them.

The reporter seems to say she was last seen at her home .

If they knew she arrived home it would fit with no appeal as yet for sightings of her getting off the bus etc

As I said before, different sources are stating different things when it comes to when and where she was seen last and, also, when and where she withdrew the money.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander
Back