UK police say terror plot thwarted.Planes from United Kingdom to America

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here it is:

271607900Liberty20Mourns.jpg

ETA: I bought my print (unframed) for $5.00 when they first came out....

NOW

To get this signed and framed it is $289!!! My goodness!

dingo said:
Ill get back asap....If I cant find my copy I will go to our local paper and see if they still have it:D

Awww, now that is above and beyond the call of duty! :blowkiss: I will have to think of something very nice as repayment..... (putting thinking cap on... tapping rust off of thinking cap...) :D

dingo said:
Ill get back asap....If I cant find my copy I will go to our local paper and see if they still have it:D
Hiya Dingo, it's probaby in the archives online of the newspaper it was in, that is how i just found the one from here to post.

magpie said:
Awww, now that is above and beyond the call of duty! :blowkiss: I will have to think of something very nice as repayment..... (putting thinking cap on... tapping rust off of thinking cap...) :D
No payback necessary...ILL forward to christine aswell

HeartofTexas said:
Geez, I can't even imagine how bad it must be if Britain isn't going to allow ANY carry-on's at all, including PURSES. I'm not sure I could travel without my purse!
Just heard any carry on things to planes(like from your purse) has to be in a clear zipper baggy....

christine2448 said:
Hiya Dingo, it's probaby in the archives online of the newspaper it was in, that is how i just found the one from here to post.
Ive tried looking up our local papers archives with no avail:confused:

christine2448 said:
Here it is:

271607900Liberty20Mourns.jpg

Thank you Christine! I've never seen that one before, she is very unique and beautiful. I right clicked her and saved her to my computer.

dingo said:
Was it done by your local cartoonist? Or it was an actual story? Can you give me the link to the paper? I prolly won't find it, but I love a good challange! I may be able to find it elsewhere if I knew what paper put it out. Thanks!

dingo said:

No worries, maybe it will turn up yet. One good thing about WS is that someone else may read this and post it for you! Maybe there is a better googler than myself out there, well I'm sure there are better googlers out there that might find it.

Not too sure but its definately not a hop skip and jump away at least. I know it took us about 10 hours to fly Dallas / Ft worth to Frankfurt.

magpie said:
I sure hope so!

Question: How long does it take to get to the US from UK by plane?

I am asking this because it is a little past 9am there now, and this plot was discovered at 2am there. Have any planes had time to reach the US yet?

I have never flown before.

chicoliving said:
I"m addicted to Coke Zero. Just love it! Popping the top now and lifting my can to you all!

Have any of you had coke blak? I like it but everybody else I know thinks it's nasty.

christine2448 said:
Was it done by your local cartoonist? Or it was an actual story? Can you give me the link to the paper? I prolly won't find it, but I love a good challange! I may be able to find it elsewhere if I knew what paper put it out. Thanks!
It was our local paper Christine...Ive tried to find it ..but I gave up...ill pm you.

kato said:
Have any of you had coke blak? I like it but everybody else I know thinks it's nasty.

Hey kato! :D Long time no see! Good to see ya girl. No, I've never heard of a Coke Blak before. Is it like black cherry coke or something?

IdahoMom said:
Yes, and it's no coincidence. IMO, of course.
What I think about the missing Egyptian students is if it were innocent, they surely would have come forward by now. Heck, it is all over the news about authorities searching for them. If they haven't seen the news, surely, one of the other students would have phoned them and told them to contact authorities.

chicoliving said:
According to the Sky News report "those arrested were mainly young, British born Asian men".

Has the US terror alert gone up??
We can no longer look just to men of Middle Eastern descent. This scares the HELL out of me.
There are many, many others living in the US waiting for their marching orders.

magpie said:
Scandi,

It is extrememly frightening - all of it - the airplanes the missing Egyptians, the fact that we have been kept in the dark about these people when we could have had millions of eyes looking for them had we been given pictures when it happened. The government probably didn't want to frighten us with terrorist pictures in the news, didn't want to create a panic I suppose. :rolleyes: Well, they have panic on their hands today.
They're damned if thay do, and damned if they don't. Every time the alert level goes up, some scream politics. What is the government to do???

IdahoMom said:
We can no longer look just to men of Middle Eastern descent. This scares the HELL out of me.
There are many, many others living in the US waiting for their marching orders.
There not just in the US either Idaho.

dottierainbow said:
Is it just Heathrow affected? We flew in on the other airport in London 2 years ago.I cant remember the name though. I know they were very thorough through customs.
Amy

Gatwick.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member