UK - Prince Andrew accused of underage sexual relationship, 1999 - 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I meant by they referenced pleadings in the Dershowitz case is that in that case, Giuffre amended the Complaint and changed the language of her domicile a few times. First she claimed to be in FL, then in CO.

It sounds like she's trying to get around the law that requires one of the parties in the action to live in the USA. I'm curious why she doesn't file in the UK.

It sounds like she's trying to get around the law that requires one of the parties in the action to live in the USA. I'm curious why she doesn't file in the UK.

It's a good question.

She claims in the complaint that Prince Andrew sexually abused her in London, New York, and in the U.S. Virgin Islands. She is claiming she has a claim under the Child Victim's Act in New York.

It's a good question.

She claims in the complaint that Prince Andrew sexually abused her in London, New York, and in the U.S. Virgin Islands. She is claiming she has a claim under the Child Victim's Act in New York.
Age of consent in NY is 17. In the UK it is 16. I think timing of when that now infamous photo was taken will likely play a big part.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Age of consent in NY is 17. In the UK it is 16. I think timing of when that now infamous photo was taken will likely play a big part.

She was 17 years old when she met Epstein, so the photo has to be age 17 and older. Now I understand - the Child Victim's Act in New York specifies age 18 and older. Does it work like this: if Giuffre is considered a 17.5 year old child, she doesn't have to provide evidence of rape, if she is considered an 18 year old adult, she does?

She was 17 years old when she met Epstein, so the photo has to be age 17 and older. Now I understand - the Child Victim's Act in New York specifies age 18 and older. Does it work like this: if Giuffre is considered a 17.5 year old child, she doesn't have to provide evidence of rape, if she is considered an 18 year old adult, she does?
IDK, very good question. The timing of that photo is key. My amateur guess (emphasis on guess) is that this will not become a criminal trial, but maybe proceed as a civil case. Maybe, but I think that is quite doubtful as well. Such ugliness; the cesspool of the rich and entitled, and their hangeroners.

So this is a civil suit, not a criminal one. It's one that she brought on her own, not the state on behalf of her. In her Complaint, her two counts are Civil Battery and Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress.

On a Cursory read, it seems that the Child Victim's Act extends the time to bring a claim which would have otherwise been barred under the statute of limitations. However, I'm not a NY attorney and may be wrong in my cursory review.

She brought her complaint under Section 214-G.

SECTION 214-G
Certain child sexual abuse cases
Civil Practice Law & Rules (CVP) CHAPTER 8, ARTICLE 2
§ 214-g. Certain child sexual abuse cases. Notwithstanding any
provision of law which imposes a period of limitation to the contrary
and the provisions of any other law pertaining to the filing of a notice
of claim or a notice of intention to file a claim as a condition
precedent to commencement of an action or special proceeding, every
civil claim or cause of action brought against any party alleging
intentional or negligent acts or omissions by a person for physical,
psychological, or other injury or condition suffered as a result of
conduct which would constitute a sexual offense as defined in article
one hundred thirty of the penal law committed against a child less than
eighteen years of age, incest as defined in section 255.27, 255.26 or
255.25 of the penal law committed against a child less than eighteen
years of age, or the use of a child in a sexual performance as defined
in section 263.05 of the penal law, or a predecessor statute that
prohibited such conduct at the time of the act, which conduct was
committed against a child less than eighteen years of age, which is
barred as of the effective date of this section because the applicable
period of limitation has expired, and/or the plaintiff previously failed
to file a notice of claim or a notice of intention to file a claim, is
hereby revived, and action thereon may be commenced not earlier than six
months after, and not later than two years and six months after the
effective date of this section. In any such claim or action: (a) in
addition to any other defense and affirmative defense that may be
available in accordance with law, rule or the common law, to the extent
that the acts alleged in such action are of the type described in
subdivision one of section 130.30 of the penal law or subdivision one of
section 130.45 of the penal law, the affirmative defenses set forth,
respectively, in the closing paragraph of such sections of the penal law
shall apply; and (b) dismissal of a previous action, ordered before the
effective date of this section, on grounds that such previous action was
time barred, and/or for failure of a party to file a notice of claim or
a notice of intention to file a claim, shall not be grounds for
dismissal of a revival action pursuant to this section.

Legislation

Is the Colorado address being used because that’s where she was living when she tried to serve him the first time in 2015?

Last edited:
Yes, the complaint was filed in August, and it still says that she's a citizen of Colorado.
Kristin, check out the main trial thread. The Defense introduced a reporter to the Defendant during a break. This seems outrageous to me. Your thoughts please.

A document entitled as Settlement Agreement and General Release, said to have been executed by
the plaintiff in these actions and by the late Jeffrey Epstein, was filed under seal in No. 19-3377. No. 19-3377, Dkt.
334-1 (the “Document”). The same document has been submitted by the defendant in 21-cv-6702 in support of his
motion to dismiss that case. Dkt. 21-6702, Dkt. 32-1. In light of the sealing order in the first action, it has been filed
under seal in the second.

On December 14, 2021, we ordered that, in the absence of a showing, on or before December 22,
2021, of good cause by a party to either of these actions or by a duly authorized executor, administrator, or other
representative of the Estate Mr. Epstein, the Court would file the entire Document on the public record on or about
January 3, 2022. No such showing has been made.

Accordingly, the Clerk, on or about January 3, 2022, shall unseal the Document. Specifically, the
Court shall unseal and place on the public record Dkt. 334-1 in No. 19-cv-3377 and Dkt. 32-1 in No. 21-6702.Order – #59 in Giuffre v. Prince Andrew (S.D.N.Y., 1:21-cv-06702) – CourtListener.com

A document entitled as Settlement Agreement and General Release, said to have been executed by
the plaintiff in these actions and by the late Jeffrey Epstein, was filed under seal in No. 19-3377. No. 19-3377, Dkt.
334-1 (the “Document”). The same document has been submitted by the defendant in 21-cv-6702 in support of his
motion to dismiss that case. Dkt. 21-6702, Dkt. 32-1. In light of the sealing order in the first action, it has been filed
under seal in the second.

On December 14, 2021, we ordered that, in the absence of a showing, on or before December 22,
2021, of good cause by a party to either of these actions or by a duly authorized executor, administrator, or other
representative of the Estate Mr. Epstein, the Court would file the entire Document on the public record on or about
January 3, 2022. No such showing has been made.

Accordingly, the Clerk, on or about January 3, 2022, shall unseal the Document. Specifically, the
Court shall unseal and place on the public record Dkt. 334-1 in No. 19-cv-3377 and Dkt. 32-1 in No. 21-6702.Order – #59 in Giuffre v. Prince Andrew (S.D.N.Y., 1:21-cv-06702) – CourtListener.com

Super curious to see what this document says!

Dershowitz states that when he arrived on Epstein's Island, he was offered a non-erotic massage, and accepted once. I'm curious whether Giuffre equates 'sex' with 'massage', and on that basis has accused people she massaged as rapists - including Bill Clinton and All Gore.

She accused Dershowitz of raping her, and then withdrew the action.

"Roberts had claimed in the lawsuit and other litigation that Maxwell recruited her in 2000 to be a sexual servant to Epstein. She said the couple subsequently pressured her into having sex with numerous rich or notable men, including Prince Andrew, US politicians, wealthy entrepreneurs, a famous scientist and fashion designer.

31410530-8579857-In_addition_to_Clinton_Roberts_claimed_in_the_unsealed_testimony-a-58_1596230091914.jpg

In addition to Clinton, Roberts claimed in the unsealed testimony that she also recalled seeing former Vice President Al Gore, Naomi Campbell and Heidi Klum on Epstein's private jet named 'Lolita Express'.

Roberts also alleges that during the deposition that she was trafficked to Europe to have sex with powerful men, including Britain's Prince Andrew and attorney Alan Dershowitz."
Bill Clinton stayed in Jeffrey Epstein's villa on 'orgy island', court docs claim | Daily Mail Online

Dershowitz states that when he arrived on Epstein's Island, he was offered a non-erotic massage, and accepted once. I'm curious whether Giuffre equates 'sex' with 'massage', and on that basis has accused people she massaged as rapists - including Bill Clinton and All Gore.

She accused Dershowitz of raping her, and then withdrew the action.

"Roberts had claimed in the lawsuit and other litigation that Maxwell recruited her in 2000 to be a sexual servant to Epstein. She said the couple subsequently pressured her into having sex with numerous rich or notable men, including Prince Andrew, US politicians, wealthy entrepreneurs, a famous scientist and fashion designer.

31410530-8579857-In_addition_to_Clinton_Roberts_claimed_in_the_unsealed_testimony-a-58_1596230091914.jpg

In addition to Clinton, Roberts claimed in the unsealed testimony that she also recalled seeing former Vice President Al Gore, Naomi Campbell and Heidi Klum on Epstein's private jet named 'Lolita Express'.

Roberts also alleges that during the deposition that she was trafficked to Europe to have sex with powerful men, including Britain's Prince Andrew and attorney Alan Dershowitz."
Bill Clinton stayed in Jeffrey Epstein's villa on 'orgy island', court docs claim | Daily Mail Online
Holy moly!

BBM
RSBM

So you think it's possible Ms. Giuffre's attorneys did not make it clear to her what the legal definition of rape is? Or anyone else. No one in all this time actually showed her the actual legal definition of rape?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member