GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When were the bins at SH's mothers house collected? After hearing NM disposed of certain things (mask, beanie and bottles) around there, I wonder if any protective clothing SH may have worn would also have been disposed of around there so there's nothing linking her to the crime forensically? We haven't heard of the mask, beanie or bottles being found so I assume any gloves, masks and clothing protectors SH wore that were disposed of in the same way wouldn't have been found either...

Makes you wonder why they didn't dispose of all the stuff found in the rucksack too. They might still have been using some of it till the last minute but knife, screwdrivers etc? .

When were the bins at SH's mothers house collected? After hearing NM disposed of certain things (mask, beanie and bottles) around there, I wonder if any protective clothing SH may have worn would also have been disposed of around there so there's nothing linking her to the crime forensically? We haven't heard of the mask, beanie or bottles being found so I assume any gloves, masks and clothing protectors SH wore that were disposed of in the same way wouldn't have been found either...

I know that the bins around Cotton Mill Lane were seized on Tuesday March 3, and some items found in them.
Sadly, I am not sure any bins were searched by SHs mother's home.

Makes you wonder why they didn't dispose of all the stuff found in the rucksack too. They might still have been using some of it till the last minute but knife, screwdrivers etc? .

I wonder if the hoarding instinct took over here, and he wanted to keep these items and only disposed of them last minute when he realised it would not be safe to have them in the house with police due hours later

Sh's mother and stepfather must feel so used . Looking likely that they only went there through desparation because the police were going to search their house and then they used the opportunity to dispose of some evidence while there too.

I wonder if the hoarding instinct took over here, and he wanted to keep these items and only disposed of them last minute when he realised it would not be safe to have them in the house with police due hours later

Could be, or he could be lying about the disposed of beanie and mask ever existing.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 1 min1 minute ago
"On the Friday morning her body was in the front room" Matthews says #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 3 mins3 minutes ago
NM says he bought Becky's body into his home using a 'trolley' before putting the suitcase in the front room #beckywatts

"On the Friday morning her body was in the front room" Matthews says #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 3 mins3 minutes ago
NM says he bought Becky's body into his home using a 'trolley' before putting the suitcase in the front room #beckywatts

Yet had managed to carry it downstairs all by himself? Why did he need a trolley if it wasn't too heavy for him 'all by himself' the day before?

I don't think there ever was a mask.

Me neither. I think the whole planned kidnap and mask slipping was made up after the event. It doesn't make sense that he'd take the things involved in the kidnap part and dispose of just the mask and beanie and leave everything else, that had more links to the actual dismembering at his house

Yet had managed to carry it downstairs all by himself? Why did he need a trolley if it wasn't too heavy for him 'all by himself' the day before?

I reckn the body was wrapped in the duvet in the boot at that point and that he carried it in like that.

Me neither. I think the whole planned kidnap and mask slipping was made up after the event. It doesn't make sense that he'd take the things involved in the kidnap part and dispose of just the mask and beanie and leave everything else, that had more links to the actual dismembering at his house

They could have been planning to dispose of everything in the same way though once the police were off their backs.

They could have been planning to dispose of everything in the same way though once the police were off their backs.

Unless it was the first day they visited SH's everything else would have already been in the shed. I guess it's possible they forgot to add the mask and beanie but I think more likely the mask just never existed and was the only thing he could think of to explain how Becky wouldn't know he was the "kidnapper". That and his mystery voice of course.

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 32 secs32 seconds ago
Says took boot matt out as worried about DNA.Pros claim it was cos he'd put Becky's body directly in boot

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 47 secs47 seconds ago
How did her hair end up on the boot matt in the back of the Zafira?
NM says I don't know,says may have got caught.

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 1 min1 minute ago
Pros says that he didn't have the suitcase at all, that there would be blood in the suitcase
Never thought about this ...don't think we've raised it as a possibility either

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

What is the relevance of the bottles,if any, I wonder?!

And where is this trolley now?

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 2 mins2 minutes ago
Matthews now talking about his claims that he dismembered Becky in the bath

Matthews says carrying Becky up the stairs and putting her in the bath was "not easy" #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 2 mins2 minutes ago
Pros says the position in the bath,confined space must have made "his job" very difficult.

Who are the children in care team? Wonder why a call was made to them?

Nathan says he "closed his eyes" while using it (The high powered circular saw)

Wow just wow, and precisely dismembered poor Becky into 8 pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth