GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan says he "closed his eyes" while using it (The high powered circular saw)

I consider myself to be careful and meticulous when doing things with my hands, I've used a circular saw before and could not have taken my eyes away from what I was cutting. He must be a genius to operate one with his eyes closed in a bath.

Wow just wow, and precisely dismembered poor Becky into 8 pieces.

BIB as you do, when using a saw !

Wow just wow, and precisely dismembered poor Becky into 8 pieces.

He does have this habbit of not wanting to look at things but when cutting up a body? Nah . And the CSI expert remarked on how there were no mis-cuts too.

There's a lull in tweets so uk and Eire facebook info is ahead of the tweets at the mo

He does have this habbit of not wanting to look at things but when cutting up a body? Nah . And the CSI expert remarked on how there were no mis-cuts too.

It's so ridiculous eh. It's like why lie about closing your eyes and using 1 hand to use the saw. Becky was already gone at this point & so wouldn't have needed restrained, using 2 hands would seem more believable, he is not the full shilling. Also, as if him using a saw previously comes near to using a saw when dis-membering another human being. He feels no remorse toward Becky, only himself and his family. Funny we haven't heard him say he feels guilty toward SH and their child for his actions..........or has he said that and I've missed it?

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 2 mins2 minutes ago
Matthews says packaging Becky's body took "a while" but it was "not a lengthy process" #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 52 secs53 seconds ago
Matthews says none of the protective equipment was worn by girlfriend Shauna Hoare - "she didn't know anything about it" #beckywatts

Are we allowed to paraphrase the Uk and Eire comments as looks like the journo tweeters have decided not to tweet the details (could be theyre putting it into an article instead)

So if NM did the dismemberment all on the Friday afternoon, and then put the parts into the freezer and the box - presumably until he had done the Saturday shop for the cling film - then why was the bathroom ( where there was no mess according to NM ) out of bounds for SH , to the point where she had to use a bucket as a toilet ?

Call made to 'children in care' team

On the Friday morning her body was in the front room” Matthews said.
Matthews tells the court he was able to move Becky, who weighed 56kg, on his own.
He has previously told the jury he suffers from fibromyalgia and is physically unable to hang out washing.
The jury heard a phone call was made to the “children in care team” by either Matthews or Hoare on the night of Becky’s killing.
The jury are on a ten minute break.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-trial-live-6726636

Ok. Found another journo tweeting -Claire Hayhurst Regional reporter for @PA

Claire Hayhurst ‏@clairehayhurst 3 mins3 minutes ago
Asked about where he put body parts, Matthews says: "I put some of it in the freezer and the other bit in the box" #beckywatts

Claire Hayhurst ‏@clairehayhurst 4 mins4 minutes ago
Matthews says Hoare didn't wear any of the masks used to dismember Becky and had no part in it. #beckywatts

Claire Hayhurst ‏@clairehayhurst 5 mins5 minutes ago
When asked about packaging Becky's body parts, Matthews: "It did take a while. I did wear masks and I did wear gloves." #beckywatts

Claire Hayhurst ‏@clairehayhurst 7 mins7 minutes ago
Matthews: He dismembered Becky with his eyes clothes, using one hand to hold the saw. "I was just rushing and doing what I had to do."

Asked about where he put body parts, Nathan says: "I put some of it in the freezer and the other bit in the box"

This is the first time we have heard about the freezer I think?? I take it it wasn't plugged in or else a post-mortem would have shown this surely. I think some1 posted about that in an earlier thread, all to do with cells and skin when in a freezer.

'It didn't make a mess'

The trial has resumed after a short break and the prosecutor is now asking Matthews about the day after the killing - when he dismembered Becky’s body in his bathtub.
Matthews said he used a brand new circular saw he bought that day from B&Q.
He said: “I was trying not to pay attention. “I’ve used a saw like that before, I’ve used circular saws.”
Matthews said he also used knife to inflict 15 stab wounds on Becky’s stomach the same day.
He said: “I closed my eyes, I had the saw in one hand.”
Prosecutor Mr Mousley QC: “It must have made a real mess this.”
Matthews: “No.”
Prosecutor: “Why not?”
Matthews: “It just didn’t.”

So if NM did the dismemberment all on the Friday afternoon, and then put the parts into the freezer and the box - presumably until he had done the Saturday shop for the cling film - then why was the bathroom ( where there was no mess according to NM ) out of bounds for SH , to the point where she had to use a bucket as a toilet ?

Ah, very true! He's slipping up majorly now. I'm starting to wonder if she was ever in the bath tbh.

And which freezer? That big one at the bottom of the stairs or one in the kitchen? How could he be sure SH wouldn't look in it?

Call made to 'children in care' team

On the Friday morning her body was in the front room” Matthews said.
Matthews tells the court he was able to move Becky, who weighed 56kg, on his own.
He has previously told the jury he suffers from fibromyalgia and is physically unable to hang out washing.
The jury heard a phone call was made to the “children in care team” by either Matthews or Hoare on the night of Becky’s killing.
The jury are on a ten minute break.

Most odd, was it about Becky or their own child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth