GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 4m4 minutes ago
Prosecution now going through conversations with police asking him and SH to look around their house

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 3m3 minutes ago
NM admits he was trying to stop police getting into CML during phone call.Said they were going out for a meal with SH mum/stepdad

Heart West News ‏@HeartWestNews · 1 min1 minute ago
In a police call transcript, NM said he & SH were taking her parents out for a meal. He now admits the meal plans was a lie #BeckyWatts

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 2m2 minutes ago
In phone call Police ask NM to search his house. NM admits he was trying to "buy time" by putting the police off til the following day

Ah so they did make a quick search - this would be the day when the police officer said there was too much rubbish for them to be able to search thoroughly - wonder if those words have come back to haunt him

I am lost now. I thought the police had knocked on their door on 23 Feb and there'd been no answer? Later that day and night NM and SH had got back in touch with LD and gone to visit her and also the body parts had been moved to the shed with the help of KD and JI?? I thought the police didn't get inside their house until 24 Feb? Confused now...

My thoughts exactly. I am inclined to believe some of what Shauna says but this is a sticking point for me. I wonder what her explanation is.
And now we hear she told plice they'd be back from her parent's in the morning too.

I am lost now. I thought the police had knocked on their door on 23 Feb and there'd been no answer? Later that day and night NM and SH had got back in touch with LD and gone to visit her and also the body parts had been moved to the shed with the help of KD and JI?? I thought the police didn't get inside their house until 24 Feb? Confused now...

I think we all thought that, but it seems, from this evidence, that the police did get inside at some point, before the body was moved.

And now we hear she told plice they'd be back from her parent's in the morning too.

So she already knew she would be staying overnight ? bcos, presumably, if SH knew nothing, then she would not know that KD and JI were going to give them a lift home.
Seems strange to me that SH could assume that her mother would be fine to have them stay overnight, straight away, after an estrangement of over 2 years

Why were you trying to put them off?Were you trying to buy time?NM:yes but claims they had planned to see SH parents

SH tells police that she will be back in the morning,pros says but it was never your intention to stay overnight

Heart West News ‏@HeartWestNews · 1 min1 minute ago
SH also said they would stay the night with her parents. NM admits that was never the plan and they'd lied to the police #BeckyWatts

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 2m2 minutes ago
NM says he might have told her to say that.Pros says isn't this the first convo you had with police.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 54s55 seconds ago
KD/JI gave them a lift home.
Why couldn't you go home in your car?I told SH I'd had a couple of drinks

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 35s35 seconds ago
Pros say was it that you didn't want your car to be seen as you told police you weren't going back?nm says that was part of it

I think UK & Eire are copying these tweets directly because wording here is exactly the same - down to "the Monday" .... using 4 dots etc
Yes we've established before that when the courtroom is fast paced they c/p other tweets and then add detail when the court slows down

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 36s36 seconds ago
pros:SH was part of the deception as she was feeding that line to police.NM says she didn't know, he may have told her to say that

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 42s42 seconds ago
Pros:Can we take it SH knew what was back at CML?No, NM says she would have told the police

Ah so they did make a quick search - this would be the day when the police officer said there was too much rubbish for them to be able to search thoroughly - wonder if those words have come back to haunt him
How much do you want to bet that the Police will get stung for that..you have to feel sorry for them sometimes. They can't do wrong for doing right

Calling child services, getting in touch with SH's parents after years. Looking into who could look after their child if they went on the run/got caught?

I think we all thought that, but it seems, from this evidence, that the police did get inside at some point, before the body was moved.
Yes but how "in" did they get? Perhaps they didn't make it past the clutter of the hallway

How much do you want to bet that the Police will get stung for that..you have to feel sorry for them sometimes. They can't do wrong for doing right

Yes I agree. I didn't mean to make it sound like it was the police's fault. I just think, if it had been me, I would now be in despair at not having done a more thorough search, even though the place was a tip and it would have been very difficult to do.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 1m1 minute ago
Reminder,SH denies all charges.JI/DD deny assisting an offender.NM denies murder & conspiracy to kidnap.NM admits killing Becky Watts

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 35s35 seconds ago
Plan to move body and bits. NM says most stuff down stairs.Pros says saw in attic accessed outside bedroom which SH in.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 26s26 seconds ago
NM says he had checked she was asleep.

Yes I agree. I didn't mean to make it sound like it was the police's fault. I just think, if it had been me, I would now be in despair at not having done a more thorough search, even though the place was a tip and it would have been very difficult to do.
Totally agree - sorry wasn't implying you were thinking that. I'm pretty sure the press will have a field day with it

Even if SH wasn't involved in the murder and dismemberment surely she must have had an idea that something wasn't right once the police came round and if we are to believe NM asked her to lie to the police?

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 36s36 seconds ago
pros:SH was part of the deception as she was feeding that line to police.NM says she didn't know, he may have told her to say that

She lies to police about staying being away all night and NM then admits that leaving the car was partly because he didnt want police seeing them coming back that night when they were supposed to be away! Nope can't believe she had no knowledge of why they were lying then doing the opposite to what they'd told police!..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw