Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 47s48 seconds ago
Pros says at this point both being int by police about BW disappearance, says NM lying through his teeth,asks was SH?

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 1m1 minute ago
Pros;Were you,as you had been from 19th in this together?No, says only lie SH told was about his job as cash in hand

Heart West News ‏@HeartWestNews · 1 min1 minute ago
NM: The only lie SH ever told 'was about my work' which was because it was 'cash in hand' work. #BeckyWatts

So - three people to carry a box with only part of Becky's body in it - but NM can carry the whole body down the stairs at Crown Hill and up the stairs at CML, all on his own ?
Very good point -up to 12 stone I think NM stated he could carry

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

says SH didn't see that either.Told her off to shops

Before or after the police arrived I wonder? So he pops off to the shops with his rucksack , does he bring anything back to make it more convincing or doesn't he need to?

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 35s35 seconds ago
When asked if he and SH were in it together NM says: "We were not in it together, not the start, not the finish, not anything." #beckywatts

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 2m2 minutes ago
"The plan failed didn't it?" The prosecution asks NM. He replied "In a sense yes but not completely"

So - three people to carry a box with only part of Becky's body in it - but NM can carry the whole body down the stairs at Crown Hill and up the stairs at CML, all on his own ?

There was also the bath rugs, shower curtain and then other stuff put on top of the wrapped torso and cat litter.

Pros:a simple explanation of what took place during that period of time was that you and her were in it together from start to finish?No

Yes I agree. I didn't mean to make it sound like it was the police's fault. I just think, if it had been me, I would now be in despair at not having done a more thorough search, even though the place was a tip and it would have been very difficult to do.

If only they'd knocked on the door with a sniffer dog, it would have been tugging at the lead in seconds!

If only they'd knocked on the door with a sniffer dog, it would have been tugging at the lead in seconds!
Imagine the uproar if they did that..the Daily Fail and it's readers would have been chomping at the bit...

I am really confused as to exactly how many times police visited the property and what happened at each visit now...can anyone clarify?

Am thinking the first police visit ( that we didnt know about ) would have been during the week Feb 23 - 27 and probably, as you said, just got inside the front door, saw the mess and just had a general chat with NM and SH re Becky's disappearance and then asked them to come to the police station to give statements.

Then the second visit was the one on Feb 24, after the body had been moved to Barton Court.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 4m4 minutes ago
But you had a fall back plan didn't you,with Shauna?No

[video=twitter;659745792853467136]https://twitter.com/ITVBeckyTrial/status/659745792853467136[/video]

Oh now this I do want to hear !

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 3m3 minutes ago
You talked about what happened if you both got arrested and you told her out of your love and loyalty to her you would take the blame?no

NM says No, says if he had said if we got arrested that would have been highly suspicious to SH

Pros:you carried on lying cos you wanted to row out SH and get best outcome for yourself....

Pros:and that why trying to describe what happened on 19th Feb as a silly antic that went wrong

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 4m4 minutes ago
NM says no, was very drastic and went ridiculously wrong."When it went bad I had no plan, that should be pretty bl**** obvious"

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 5m5 minutes ago
"Yes it did go ridiculously wrong.... The truth is I didn't plan for this...." NM tells the court as the Prosecution ends cross examination

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 4m4 minutes ago
Trial is adjourned for the day. Will resume again in the morning. #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 5m5 minutes ago
Matthews has finished giving evidence, his case has closed. Court has adjourned for the day. Hoare will give evidence tomorrow #beckywatts

Jon Kay Verified account  ‏@jonkay01 · 4m4 minutes ago
Nathan Matthews has finished giving evidence. Trial resumes at 1030 tomorrow.

Great job by QC today. Hope he has saved some of his sarcasm for SH.

SH will take the stand tomorrow. I, for one, am looking forward to this.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Marking my spot already.... now this should be good.
And we'll done to the Prosecution. He riddled NM'S Statement of facts with bullet holes. He is champing at the bit to implicate SH. As he doesn't believe NM as most of us don't.

It is like watching a comedy film. Except this isn't no film and a poor Angel lost her life.
#justiceforBecky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members