GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole "reuniting with her family" thing is strange, especially when NM's side of the family would have needed them more at that time. What is really odd though, is that neither NM or SH mentioned to her parents that Becky was missing. Is that right? It wasn't discussed at all?

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 35s35 seconds ago
Plan to move body and bits. NM says most stuff down stairs.Pros says saw in attic accessed outside bedroom which SH in.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 26s26 seconds ago
NM says he had checked she was asleep.
Why put the saw in the attic? SH knew he had a saw (by her own words) so why would he be hiding it from her

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Matthews put police off 'to buy time' because Becky's body was still in house

Court has resumed after lunch and Nathan Matthews is back on the stand facing prosecution questions from William Mousley QC.

The jury heard how detectives phoned Matthews and Hoare while they were driving round to see her step-dad.
Police said they wanted to quiz the couple and search their home as part of their search for missing Becky.
But Matthews tried to put the police off until the next day - saying they were out for the night.
Matthews admitted he was trying to “buy time” because Becky’s body was still in the house.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-trial-live-6726636

Funny how the 2 days that both NM & SH get confused over are the Friday & Saturday. The days that the body was 'dealt with' and where most lies need to be considered. Truth comes very easy but lies need to be remembered?!!!!

I was wavering on SH but after hearing SH I don't believe her when she says she knew 'nothing'. It simply doesn't add up.
COINCIDENCES:
Sudden trip to SH's Mum,
SH conveniently in garden for precisely the time it took to kill Becky,
Mask used in supposed Kidnap (not Found)
SH goes to bed and sleeps 'heavily' on night NM puts body in house.

Also miffing me.....In SH's interview she is sat with head down when Police discuss body parts found in her house. She 'reacts' looks up and says something like 'where to in our house?' As if she's thinking but I thought the parts were in someones shed. Then realizing it may look odd she says I was just wondering where he could have hid her.
I know we all behave differently but she just doesn't behave in a way I would expect. I DO think IF she takes the stand IF she is lying it will show up quickly in cross! ALL MOO

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 54s54 seconds ago
Pros:Was there a lot of activity going on in CML?suitcases,stuff from freezer, saw in attic,voices etc

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 39s39 seconds ago
NM says all done quietly,with lights off and SH asleep throughout.

I know that we - and the Jury - are not told which Defendants will be taking the stand to give evidence.
However, surely their Barristers must give an indication to the Court - and of course to the Prosecution - of whether or not they will do so, if only so that the Court can have an idea of how much time, approximately , they would need to allocate for this Trial. ( and Pros prepare accordingly ).

So, my question is - if for instance SHs Barrister has said that she will give evidence, can he now retract this and say she is not going to ?

Pros:Was there a lot of activity going on in CML?suitcases,stuff from freezer, saw in attic,voices etc

Yes so in the dark,with a house full of clutter, 3 blokes (2 of whom were unfamiliar with the house and it's clutter) were able to I've body parts,cases,saws etc "very quietly". What so non of them kicked anything,tripped over the clutter etc...

Yes so in the dark,with a house full of clutter, 3 blokes (2 of whom were unfamiliar with the house and it's clutter) were able to I've body parts,cases,saws etc "very quietly". What so non of them kicked anything,tripped over the clutter etc...

They'd need a light on... there's a great big mattress stored on the stairs and a fridge freezer at the bottom!!

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 1m1 minute ago
NM explaining timeframe of moving Becky's body out of his home to the shed nearby where it was stored #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 3m3 minutes ago
Pros says van at CML for at least 40 mins. NM says it was for packing of suitcases but not sure how that long.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 1m1 minute ago
Pros says when got to Barton Court didn't take very long to get it all out.

If it were not so tragic, this would be like a bumbling comedy series

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 2m2 minutes ago
NM says http://no.Claims 2 trips from CML to van, 2 trips from Barton court

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 34s34 seconds ago
Says blue box was very heavy as it had most of Becky's body in it.Says rucksack was dropped off the next day,

says SH didn't see that either.Told her off to shops

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
NM says when Ireland (JI) and Karl Demetrius (KD) got to his home with the van he snuck around in the dark, while SH was asleep #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 1m1 minute ago
NM says he knew SH was asleep, and instructed KD and JI to carry the blue box (containing Becky) carefully as it was "heavy" #beckywatts

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 4m4 minutes ago
Pros "after it [body] had all gone you felt more confident about having the police round?" NM replies "yes"

Pros:Says once it all gone on 24/2 happy for police to come in"welcomed them in with open arms"

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 1m1 minute ago
NM explaining timeframe of moving Becky's body out of his home to the shed nearby where it was stored #beckywatts

Pros says van at CML for at least 40 mins. NM says it was for packing of suitcases but not sure how that long.

Pros says when got to Barton Court didn't take very long to get it all out.
So... he can kidnap a live wriggling girl in 5 minutes. Dismember a body on his own and wrap it "pretty fast" but yet it took 3 men 40mins to load up the van????

Pros:You were confident, if not cocky by then?
NM:I wasn't cocky,it's not a game

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 3m3 minutes ago
Nathan Matthews says "I wasn't cocky, it's not a game" about how he acted after he removed #beckywatts body

Heart West News ‏@HeartWestNews · 4 mins4 minutes ago
Prosecution claims NM was cocky during the 2nd police visit when #BeckyWatts body has been moved. NM says 'I wasn’t cocky. It’s not a game.’

I find that very hard to believe. I hide Christmas stockings in my loft and its very difficult to keep quiet, when climbing up there on Christmas Eve to bring them down onto the landing.

The differences to the two situations:

My children will be in a deep sleep having gone to bed some hours before vs SH having just dropped off.

I have a few stockings up there vs NM having lots of different bags, suitcases tools and packages to remove.

My hallway and stairs is tidy and clutter-free vs they'd be tripping over all sorts of stuff (the stairs had plenty of trip hazzards)

I am familiar with my hallway, stairs and house vs NM had strangers doing the moving

I get stockings out of the loft with the lights on so can see what I am doing vs they were in the dark, surrounded by clutter (and didn't bump into a single thing???)

I'm sure other people could add to this list!

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 4m4 minutes ago
25/2 told boss needed 4 weeks off for family issues.Says he needed time to think of what to do.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 4m4 minutes ago
Pro:were you thinking about running away?No, that wouldn't have solved anything

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 4m4 minutes ago
Nathan Matthews told his boss he needed 4 weeks off due to "family issues" after he killed #beckywatts

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 2m2 minutes ago
Prosecution suggest NM wanted 4 weeks off because he planned to runaway. NM denies this. #beckywatts

So - three people to carry a box with only part of Becky's body in it - but NM can carry the whole body down the stairs at Crown Hill and up the stairs at CML, all on his own ?

Pros:You were confident, if not cocky by then?
NM:I wasn't cocky,it's not a game

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 3m3 minutes ago
Nathan Matthews says "I wasn't cocky, it's not a game" about how he acted after he removed #beckywatts body

Heart West News ‏@HeartWestNews · 4 mins4 minutes ago
Prosecution claims NM was cocky during the 2nd police visit when #BeckyWatts body has been moved. NM says 'I wasn’t cocky. It’s not a game.’
I am really confused as to exactly how many times police visited the property and what happened at each visit now...can anyone clarify?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members