GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been locked out of WS for a few days, having changed computers and forgotten to save or December my password. Apologies if I go over any ground that has been great with.

Just some thoughts:-

SH RECORDINGS
- SH mentions in her interview, published Thursday 22nd Oct, that her phone recorder all would have captured NM talking to ( presumably ) KD the night of her visit to her mums and the same night of the delivery of packages to KD's shed. Has this come up again? Those recordings sound like a treasure trove.

SH PERFORMANCE
- SH's story, though consistent enough to leave me with doubts about her involvement ( when I ignore how ridiculous the chances of her missing ALL of the clues ), still feels rehearsed. I'm very curious to see if there is anything stronger than what we've heard that convinced police to pin the murder and kidnap charge on her too.

KIDNAP LOGIC
- I was reminded over the weekend of something that happened to my friend, then aged 15, where an older man, in his 30s; pushed her into the boot of his car while she waited for a lift outside a pub in our village, locked her in and drove away. None of our friends witnessed the incident, and it fell to passers by to call the police.

We heard nothing all weekend, before discovering that the man, disgusted by my friends drunkenness, immaturity and suggestive advances, decided to drive her home ( we lived in a small town ).

He apparently rang on the doorbell, explained where the daughter had been, and that she was now in the boot. Apologised for the drasticness of his action, but said that she needed to know that she wasn't as worldly and all knowing as she thought, and there were people worse than him around.

The parents expressed thanks to the man, and wrote to our school about the day a kind kidnapper brought their drunk daughter home.

A different scenario to this one, but just shows how the quality of your logic or rationale doesn't say much about ones true intent.

I do believe that that man wanted to, and did help in his own warped way. I don't think for a second that that was NM's aim, but I do wonder whether we can criticise NM's logic in saying this was his aim.

I think it's a lie because of his demonstrated interest in sexual capture, restraint and domination, but not because the 'logic' of the kidnap is flawed.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 1 min1 minute ago
Whatever it was that happened why didn't you tell SH?Because she would have phoned the police & obviously have been hurt and been shocked &

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 52 secs52 seconds ago
everybody else would have found out so I didn't have a choice to tell her

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 51 secs51 seconds ago
How could you act as if nothing had happened?NM:That was the only way I could act to stop everybody else from finding out

Wonder when that was!!!

Me too....I thought the first police visit was Tuesday Feb 24, just hours after NM had moved the body parts to the shed in Barton Court

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 36 secs37 seconds ago
Were you there Darren phoned the police?Yes
And she wasn't missing at all,you knew where she was and you put on an act,is that right? NM:yes

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 47 secs47 seconds ago
Sorry, that should say, "were you there when Darren phoned the police?"

I've been locked out of WS for a few days, having changed computers and forgotten to save or December my password. Apologies if I go over any ground that has been great with.

Just some thoughts:-

SH RECORDINGS
- SH mentions in her interview, published Thursday 22nd Oct, that her phone recorder all would have captured NM talking to ( presumably ) KD the night of her visit to her mums and the same night of the delivery of packages to KD's shed. Has this come up again? Those recordings sound like a treasure trove.

SH PERFORMANCE
- SH's story, though consistent enough to leave me with doubts about her involvement ( when I ignore how ridiculous the chances of her missing ALL of the clues ), still feels rehearsed. I'm very curious to see if there is anything stronger than what we've heard that convinced police to pin the murder and kidnap charge on her too.

KIDNAP LOGIC
- I was reminded over the weekend of something that happened to my friend, then aged 15, where an older man, in his 30s; pushed her into the boot of his car while she waited for a lift outside a pub in our village, locked her in and drove away. None of our friends witnessed the incident, and it fell to passers by to call the police.

We heard nothing all weekend, before discovering that the man, disgusted by my friends drunkenness, immaturity and suggestive advances, decided to drive her home ( we lived in a small town ).

He apparently rang on the doorbell, explained where the daughter had been, and that she was now in the boot. Apologised for the drasticness of his action, but said that she needed to know that she wasn't as worldly and all knowing as she thought, and there were people worse than him around.

The parents expressed thanks to the man, and wrote to our school about the day a kind kidnapper brought their drunk daughter home.

A different scenario to this one, but just shows how the quality of your logic or rationale doesn't say much about ones true intent.

I do believe that that man wanted to, and did help in his own warped way. I don't think for a second that that was NM's aim, but I do wonder whether we can criticise NM's logic in saying this was his aim.

I think it's a lie because of his demonstrated interest in sexual capture, restraint and domination, but not because the 'logic' of the kidnap is flawed.

OMG I think my dad would've clobbered anybody who threw me in a boot to teach me a lesson as a teen.

RE the recording app we haven't heard anything since and unless he couldn't get a signal he would probably use his own phone.

Possibly the day they got back in touch with SH's mother LD and when he asked for help from KD. I wonder if NM and SH were at home ignoring the Police knocking on the door?

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 52 secs53 seconds ago
'I controlled Shauna more' Matthews admits. #beckywatts

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 3 mins3 minutes ago
NM talking about who was most in control of his relationship with Shauna Hoare: "I controlled her more"
#beckywatts

Wonder when that was!!!

actually it is just the mirror's incorrect headline - his words were 'came round to my home' but the headline says 'were in my home'.

Possibly the day they got back in touch with SH's mother LD and when he asked for help from KD. I wonder if NM and SH were at home ignoring the Police knocking on the door?

Good point - he doesn't say the police entered the house

OMG I think my dad would've clobbered anybody who threw me in a boot to teach me a lesson as a teen.

RE the recording app we haven't heard anything since and unless he couldn't get a signal he would probably use his own phone.

the police phones investigator said all the calls had been deleted

actually it is just the mirror's incorrect headline - his words were 'came round to my home' but the headline says 'were in my home'.

Ah thanks, that explains it.

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 2 mins2 minutes ago
On mental health problems: NM: get angry, I get overwhelmed, everyone else says I take things the wrong way or I over react #beckywatts

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 2 mins2 minutes ago
Nathan Matthews tells he court "I bottle things up and when I am hurt I get overwhelmed...I can go from crying to laughing to angry"

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 2 mins2 minutes ago
NM agrees he has anger management problems
#beckywatts

Heart West News ‏@HeartWestNews · 1 min1 minute ago
Defence - Do you have mental health problems? NM – yes.
Defence - Would you say you have anger management problems? NM – yes.
#BeckyWatts

Yes, curtains closed that day which is why police phoned them later - what was the excuse to SH for ignoring the door/keeping quiet assuming she was there?

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 43 secs43 seconds ago
On "attacking" Becky: "it wasn't an attack, like violent"' instead he says he was "trying to knock her out"
#beckywatts

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 28 secs29 seconds ago
NM says he didn't "strangle" Shauna Hoare but says he "grabbed her" by the throat but didn't leave a "red mark"
#beckywatts

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 43 secs43 seconds ago
On "attacking" Becky: "it wasn't an attack, like violent"' instead he says he was "trying to knock her out"
#beckywatts

OMG did he actually say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members