DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UK & Eire database for all crimes against children

The defence barrister has just finished questioning Nathan

The jury is taking a short break.

Nathan will then be cross-examined on his evidence by the 'prosecution'

Here we go, this should be interesting!

Is SH watching all of this, meaning she can just repeat his explanations if she takes the stand and is cross examined?

TV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 1 min1 minute ago
NM is now being cross examined by Andrew Langdon, defending Shauna Hoare #beckywatts

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 1 min1 minute ago
Nathan Matthews is back in witness box. When asked why he doesn't look at the barristers in court he says "I struggle with eye contact"

Is SH watching all of this, meaning she can just repeat his explanations if she takes the stand and is cross examined?

I presume SH is there with the other defendants too. I looked for confirmation but don't see them mentioned so far.

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 57 secs57 seconds ago
Nathan Matthews is stood up in the witness box - confirms that he has back and leg pain so is moving from side to side to alleviate it

Victoria Davies ‏@VictoriaITV · 40 secs41 seconds ago
Nathan Matthews tells court he wasn't sexually interested in Becky Watts. @ITVBeckyTrial #beckywatts

Jon Kay Verified account  ‏@jonkay01 · 33 secs34 seconds ago
Nathan Matthews tells the court he was not sexually interested in his step-sister Becky Watts. Denies finding her sexually attractive.

Nathan Matthews being questioned by Shauna Hoare's legal team - he says he was not sexually interested in his step sister Becky Watts

Tom ParmenterVerified account ‏@TomSkyNews 4m4 minutes ago
Nathan Matthews is back in witness box. When asked why he doesn't look at the barristers in court he says "I struggle with eye contact"

Tom ParmenterVerified account ‏@TomSkyNews 3m3 minutes ago
Nathan Matthews is stood up in the witness box - confirms that he has back and leg pain so is moving from side to side to alleviate it

Tom ParmenterVerified account ‏@TomSkyNews 2m2 minutes ago
Nathan Matthews being questioned by Shauna Hoare's legal team - he says he was not sexually interested in his step sister Becky Watts

https://twitter.com/TomSkyNews

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 57 secs58 seconds ago
NM said he didn't really think about taking SH with him, it was just 'an opportunity' #beckywatts

This isn't going to help his claim that he carried out the murder and disposal all by himself

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 34 secs35 seconds ago
NM agrees that he has never told Shauna Hoare face to face what "happened upstairs" when he killed #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 37s37 seconds ago
NM said he didn't really think about taking SH with him, it was just 'an opportunity' #beckywatts

https://twitter.com/ITVBeckyTrial

An opportunity he went prepared with stun guns, suitcase, black bag, tape and handcuffs for?

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 1 min1 minute ago
QC: why didn't you tell Shauna?
NM: She would've phoned the police, she would've been hurt and shocked"
#beckywatts

Ben Chapman ‏@BenChapmanITV · 1 min1 minute ago
Nathan Matthews says his girlfriend Shauna Hoare "would have been hurt and shocked" if he'd told her about killing #BeckyWatts

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 24 secs25 seconds ago
QC asks how NM could pretend it hadn't happened
"That was the only way I could protect everyone else from finding out and being hurt"

I'm posting duplicate tweets, clio you are much faster than me :p If it's ok with you clio I'll leave posting them to you, great job! Just remember to post a link

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 28 secs28 seconds ago
Nathan Matthews on lying about what had happened to Becky Watts: "It was just like living a bad dream, it is hard to explain exactly."

Ben Chapman ‏@BenChapmanITV · 24 secs25 seconds ago
Nathan Matthews says having to dismember his step-sister #beckywatts body was "like having a bad dream".

Victoria Davies ‏@VictoriaITV · 1 min1 minute ago
Nathan Matthews tells jury "it was like living a bad dream." @ITVBeckyTrial #beckywatts

Why is Shaunas legal team asking NM if he was sexually interested/attracted to BW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest