GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 46 secs47 seconds ago
Nathan Matthews clasping his hands together and moving from side to side in his seat as he answers the questions in court

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 33 secs34 seconds ago
After being arrested on suspicion of murder NM said he was "all over the place" he later confessed to killing #beckywatts

Jess Skinner ‏@missJSkinner · 1 min1 minute ago
#BeckyWatts trial: Asked his reaction when he found out blood had been found at CML - he says he was 'all over the place, all diff emotions'

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 27 secs28 seconds ago
NM: I couldn't think of a way where I was able to....tell everyone and them not finding out what happened" #beckywatts

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 41 secs42 seconds ago
Nathan Matthews tells the court: " I couldn't think of a way of telling everyone" #beckywatts

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 37 secs37 seconds ago
NM: got overwhelmed by emotion, was "conflicted and they deserved to know the truth and have a burial and could say goodbye" #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 46 secs47 seconds ago
Asked why decided to confess on 2/3

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 35 secs36 seconds ago
"I just got overwhelmed by my emotions and I was conflicted.They deserved to know the truth and have a burial so they could say goodbye."

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 49 secs50 seconds ago
Nathan Matthews wipes away tears from his eyes with a tissue. He is being questioned by his own defence team at the moment

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 55 secs55 seconds ago
Told police during a short struggle my mask slipped and she saw his face and strangled her.Now says that's missing some detail

Jon Kay Verified account  ‏@jonkay01 · 38 secs38 seconds ago
Nathan Matthews weeping again and breathing deeply as he answers his barrister's questions. He admits killing Becky but denies murder.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 43 secs43 seconds ago
Matthews is sobbing,judge says to have some water,given tissues

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 38 secs38 seconds ago
Asked why told police about what he did to the body

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 50 secs51 seconds ago
NM:I said everything cos then it would help the police cos then they would know what happened

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 23 secs24 seconds ago
Nathan Matthews being asked about his sexual fantasies and previous online messages where he discussed kidnapping schoolgirls

Claire Hayhurst ‏@clairehayhurst · 33 secs34 seconds ago
Matthews being asked about texts mentioning kidnap allegedly between him and Shauna Hoare last year. Admits sending messages to her.

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 27 secs28 seconds ago
Nathan Matthews accepts that he did exchange messages about schoolgirls with his girlfriend Shauna Hoare but says he was "taking the mick"

Claire Hayhurst ‏@clairehayhurst · 45 secs46 seconds ago
Matthews: "They were just taking the mick basically. Shauna took the mick out of me."

Andy Davies Verified account  ‏@adavies4 · 29 secs30 seconds ago
Is there any serious intent when u talk [in text msg] about bringing home pretty schoolgirls?
MATTHEWS: No.
#beckywatts

For reference - Text Messages from Nov & Dec 2014

November 20 2014
9.48pm - 9:58pm Texts
''lol but where's my lil sweat 16 ... ish. lmfao''
''Blonde schoolgirls I be tapping?! hmmmm lol *advertiser censored*''.

December 9 2014
12.58pm text message ''*advertiser censored** you bring me back two pretty schoolgirls then :) ... ''
12.59pm text message: ''lol yeh I'll just kidnap them from school ... ''
6.14pm text message ''Just went into Costcutter and saw a pretty petite girl. Almost knocked her out to bring home lol xoxo''
6.14pm reply text ''Don't you 'almost' me ... Now DO IT *****!! xxxxx''
Later that day ''lmfao yeah I'll just go back in time to when I saw her then time travel her to our attic lol xoxo''

Jon Kay Verified account  ‏@jonkay01 · 50 secs51 seconds ago
NM says he is interested in *advertiser censored* and "has been for years". He says started with magazines - then internet.

Jon Kay Verified account  ‏@jonkay01 · 1 min1 minute ago
NM says there is a "ridiculous amount" of free *advertiser censored* on the internet. Says he would access via phone at least every couple of days.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 35 secs36 seconds ago
Say was magazine when he was younger,then download it and now you can go on the Internet and just watch it.

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 23 secs24 seconds ago
Nathan Matthews being asked about his sexual fantasies and previous online messages where he discussed kidnapping schoolgirls

Claire Hayhurst ‏@clairehayhurst · 33 secs34 seconds ago
Matthews being asked about texts mentioning kidnap allegedly between him and Shauna Hoare last year. Admits sending messages to her.

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 27 secs28 seconds ago
Nathan Matthews accepts that he did exchange messages about schoolgirls with his girlfriend Shauna Hoare but says he was "taking the mick"

Are these the texts that either he or SH said must have been sent by NM using her phone, or someone else using it? If so, how does that affect her defence if she denied any knowledge of previous kidnap conversations?

For any non British readers - in NM's explanation- taking the mick means joking, teasing.

(or it can mean if someone is taking liberties - ex: you want to borrow more money from me? You're taking the mick)

Are these the texts that either he or SH said must have been sent by NM using her phone, or someone else using it? If so, how does that affect her defence if she denied any knowledge of previous kidnap conversations?

See post #93 for texts. It was SH that said she hadn't sent them and that NM must have lent her phone to someone else which doesn't look good for her atm

For reference - Text Messages from Nov & Dec 2014

November 20 2014
9.48pm - 9:58pm Texts
''lol but where's my lil sweat 16 ... ish. lmfao''
''Blonde schoolgirls I be tapping?! hmmmm lol *advertiser censored*''.

December 9 2014
12.58pm text message ''*advertiser censored** you bring me back two pretty schoolgirls then :) ... ''
12.59pm text message: ''lol yeh I'll just kidnap them from school ... ''
6.14pm text message ''Just went into Costcutter and saw a pretty petite girl. Almost knocked her out to bring home lol xoxo''
6.14pm reply text ''Don't you 'almost' me ... Now DO IT *****!! xxxxx''
Later that day ''lmfao yeah I'll just go back in time to when I saw her then time travel her to our attic lol xoxo''
I wonder why they never show what SH before his reply at 12.58 "'*advertiser censored** you bring me back two pretty schoolgirls then :) ..." and why does he joke about two?

I haven't seen anything where Shauna says Nathan used her phone to send particular texts - can you add a link please?

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 1 min1 minute ago
NOTE CONTENT:Lots of questions about NM interest in *advertiser censored*

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 33 secs34 seconds ago
Was it just him or if SH also interested in *advertiser censored*?

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 23 secs24 seconds ago
NM:Me,there's only one video that Shauna showed a little bit of interest in because it was a celebrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman