GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Kay Verified account  ‏@jonkay01 · 37s38 seconds ago
After five weeks of evidence, it only took the jury three hours to reach these verdicts on numerous counts and defendants.

OMG !!! How quick was that. I was expecting next week. After 5 weeks in court, I can't believe it, really I can't yet.

And the verdicts are exactly right. YES :happydance: I'm so relieved for Becky. Justice seen to be done.

So does JI just get to walk out the court now, free? Compensated for the time he's spent in jail, no?
Not compensated no - he qualify for a travel warrant though!

I'm glad he and DD were cleared fwiw

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

ITV reporter has tweeted the mugshots [video=twitter;664458170618744832]https://twitter.com/NCAVELL/status/664458170618744832[/video]

In tears here, SOoo so happy that Justice has been done. God Bless you Becky, may you now rest in peace and those who loved you go back to remembering the 'Happy Times' in your life!

Aww Beckys mother and family thanking the mortuary who went above and beyond to ensure they could see Becky one last time.

Paying tribute to Becky and adding "She was not thes greedy and manipulative kid that some made out in court."

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 2 mins2 minutes ago
Statement read by police on behalf of Daniel, Tanya and Pat Watts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 2 mins2 minutes ago
"This is a statement we never wanted to provide, we wish she was still alive." Watts family say #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 1 min1 minute ago
"Has been difficult and at times deeply distressing for us to listen to the evidence in this case" Watts family say #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 39 secs39 seconds ago
"She was beautiful, happy, caring... Like a tornado hurricane and sunbeam all at once." #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 50 secs50 seconds ago
We want to forget and move on from Becky's death, the Watts family say in a statement #beckywatts

Still catching up from overnight but just caught up to the verdicts...#justiceforBecky !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulations to the prosecution, judge and jury.

The right decision.

Fingers crossed for maximum sentences for both of them.

Just turned the radio on and it had a statement being read so I knew verdict was in, raced back to computer to look. BBC website only has the headline about NM so my heart sunk, thinking only he'd been found guilty. So relieved that they were both found guilty! I am interested in knowing what things weren't reported on, but of course they are bound to be truly awful :(

Thinking about Becky and her loved ones, hoping once those two are locked away, they can at least start to move on.

Well, I guess the evidence that wasn't allowed to be reported was over-whelming, to get such speedy verdicts.

I was just reading on the UK & Eire website regarding the unreported stuff, a poster saying her daughter (a law student) had attended the court every day, and said the unreported things were "shocking".

You know what, I really hope this is the case, because otherwise I don't understand how the jury was able to come to those conclusions for SH - not beyond reasonable doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member