GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was almost as if the judge knew they'd have a decision by 4:25pm.

If he got murder, and SH got manslaughter, I'm wondering if (like so many of us wondered) SH did the smothering to keep Becky quiet, whilst NM was strangling her?

I can't work out any other reason why he got murder but she got manslaughter, especially when both were found guilty of the conspiring to kidnap charge. Anyone?

It'll be from those 21 questions. If NM was guilty of murder, SH was guilty of conspiracy to kidnap AND was aware that harm could come to Becky they could convict her of manslaughter (no 7)
4) Have you convicted Hoare of conspiracy to kidnap?

If yes: Go to question 5

If no: Not guilty of murder or manslaughter

5) Have you convicted Matthews of murder?

If yes: Go to question 6

If no: Go to question 7

6) Are you sure that Hoare participated or continued to participate in the kidnapping of Miss Watts intending to kill her or to cause her really serious bodily harm and that in the court of that attack Matthews suffocated or strangled Miss Watts while intending to kill her to cause her really serious bodily harm?

If yes: Guilty of murder.

If no: Not guilty of murder, but go to question 7.

7) Are you sure that Hoare participated or continued to participate in a kidnap of Miss Watts and that all sober and reasonable people would inevitably realise that some harm might be caused to Miss Watts and that during the course of the kidnap Miss Watts was suffocated or strangled by Matthews and was killed?

If yes: Guilty of manslaughter.

If no: Not guilty of manslaughter.

www.bristolpost.co.uk/Becky-Watts-2...tory-28146837-detail/story.html#ixzz3rC4Ae6bX

Just wow. I wasn't ready, I feel like I need to get my breath back.

Going to walk my dog and pull myself together.

I can't put words together into sentences just yet.

Justice for Becky.

Like a baby and I really didn't expect to.

For me, it is huge relief that SH didn't walk away with her freedom today.

I think the worst is still to come, regarding the public hearing all the evidence and what really happened that day. I can't even bear to think about what Becky went through. I hope that whatever is revealed, that Becky's family find it easier to cope with knowing that the people who killed her, will be locked up for a very, very long time. How they ever deal with that, with the killers being within their own family, and the effect it will have on that poor little girl, I don't know. And the twins too - they may have lost their lives in all of this too (we don't know), or the family may have lost them due to social services becoming involved for their welfare. Just so many victims.

Absolutely, we heard just a fraction of it. Just shows that the bits we didn't hear were pretty damning. I am delighted, absolutely thrilled that THEY DID IT BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT!!!

Was it unanimous do we know??

To come back with a verdict that fast - yes

Here at WS we must be followed alot now. As googling Becky Watts. Brings up in its searches. ' Becky Watts Websleuths'

I wonder what you are trying to say. I Google aspects of the Becky Watts case all the time. I never put "websleuths" into my search and none of these threads ever appear in the first several pages of my search.

If you are saying that people who search "Becky Watts" and "Websleuths" will find reference to these pages in the top search results, who can disagree with that? But who puts Websleuths in their search parameters if they don't already know about this site?

Oh goodness, I was just about to go out and checked back one last time on here

I couldnt see the keys to type a message, I was crying so hard

Fan Flippin Tastic all round ........would have liked murder for SH but still got her on manslaughter

and I see she was crying - couldnt cry for everything that happened to Becky, couldnt cry during the horrendous evidence but can cry for herself now - total sc*m

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 14s15 seconds ago
"Evil" is how Becky Watts' family have described Nathan Matthews in an interview with @itvnews

Wow! I was gearing myself up for a verdict on Friday...very quick.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Will the unreported things from the trial be published now?

Oh my goodness that was quick. Am trying not to cry here at work.

Absolutely, we heard just a fraction of it. Just shows that the bits we didn't hear were pretty damning. I am delighted, absolutely thrilled that THEY DID IT BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT!!!

Was it unanimous do we know??

Bolded first line, we'll hear it all now, won't we?

And once again I realise I give far too much benefit of the doubt in trials like these. I'm so glad the jury didn't!

Anyone have any estimations on what the sentences might be?

:fireworks::cheer::tears::dance::great::jail::behindbar:toastred:

I wonder what you are trying to say. I Google aspects of the Becky Watts case all the time. I never put "websleuths" into my search and none of these threads ever appear in the first several pages of my search.

If you are saying that people who search "Becky Watts" and "Websleuths" will find reference to these pages in the top search results, who can disagree with that? But who puts Websleuths in their search parameters if they don't already know about this site?

When I've typed 'Becky Watts'

Becky Watts Websleuths ...... comes up in the search listing.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member