GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't follow Georgia's case for some reason. But I just looked it up and this part caught my eye:

Wow, sounds familiar.
Hmm there are similarities but a whole load of differences .. my sister was friends with the victim and knew Reynolds... he'd been trying to do this for years

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Are you seeing who is there emotionless and stone faced? Oh yes, shauna hoare. She who was so expressive when talking to the police in the interviews, explaining everything moving her arms and hands while speaking as if she was Italian (or Portuguese :))

She who cried when she saw her friend in court talking about their threesomes. Oh yes, sh cried at the time but WAS emotionless when all the graphic explanations about Becky's injuries and cut up body were discussed in the begin of the trial and IS emotionles today when the victim impact statements are read by the family!! Cold blood manipulative evil murderer!
I believe she may be the leading force in this team from hell! Throw both in prison and make sure these two never walk the streets again!

prepare to be disappointed in the sentence, like I am at the verdict, beesknees

Who kidnaps and just lets their victim walk away home afterwards - Hellloooo? wakey wakey

Hmm there are similarities but a whole load of differences .. my sister was friends with the victim and knew Reynolds... he'd been trying to do this for years

Reynolds and Nathan are in a league apart.

Reynolds had attempted to commit the exact crime previously (before successfully murdering Georgia) to a script! But Police had failed to investigate properly or act.

ETA - am just agreeing and adding to your comment.

Just had a thought, not a very nice one, anybody think he attempted to rape Becky but failed to rise to the occassion, so to speak got angrier and killed her? Just going off about not being able to get aroused with the prostitute because she didn't 'want him'.

Reynolds had attempted to commit the exact crime previously (before successfully murdering Georgia) to a script! But Police had failed to investigate properly or act.

ETA - am just agreeing and adding to your comment.
Yep and even his own family shopped him to the police and begged fir help as they were worried...

From NM to his mother...12244454_541390356034107_657009368951204427_o.jpg

from the - UK & Eire database for all crimes against children

'my case' says the remorseless murderer :burn:

We have to consider as well that either one of them is fairly likely to try and appeal, whatever sentence they get. Prepare yourselves for that.

I cannot imagine how a man can have no love, or can indeed END the life of the little warm girl he has grown up with. He did not bat an eyelid afterwards. He chopped her up. He is evil, sadistic, unremorseful, took pleasure in what he did, and is forever a danger to even his own family, not just the rest of society.

He cannot be cured.

From NM to his mother...
attachment.php

from the - UK & Eire database for all crimes against children

The chance to say sorry and he blew it!

Sadly I can't follow until late this afternoon
:maddening:

fingers crossed for just sentencing but have to say I am not yet confident, from what I have read today, that even NM will get a whole life term.
:praying:

Girls (and the occasional bloke!) try not to be disappointed if he doesn't get whole life. It feels unlikely he will ever come out of prison and will die there. Hopefully he'll serve years of misery, torment and torture, then just as he sees light at the end of the tunnel someone will do him in, slowly and painfully.

I actually had to go throw up. I've never had a case do that to me in all my time at WS, and that's saying something. The nerves must be really kicking in, the emotions are too much :(

It's quite a clever argument thinking about it..

No abduction actually took place...and keeping his reasons very close to his chest means the sexual element can't be proven..

It's his own admission that he was attempting abduction, and the abduction only failed because he killed the victim. Can't see how that cancels it out.

Mark Bridger got Whole Life for killing and probably dismembering April Jones

Yes, and there was no direct proof of a sexual motive there either.

Just been looking at the list of whole lifers and out of the whole list only 3 had no previous criminal record. ..... NMS lack of criminal record could determine the difference between life or whole life

But if there are already 3 precedents I can't see why it would be a factor.

Me too but am heartened by the judge's display of a healthy dose of cynicism towards the defence barristers' pleas.

I agree - when NMs Barrister tried, feebly, to say NM had collapsed when charged with murder, I really liked the Judge's line about
He could have pleaded guilty

I am hoping for something like 40 years minimum if he doesn't get Whole of Life

I am really worried that SH (who I think was the leading force in this and is one of the coldest, most calculating and heartless

b**ches I've ever seen) will get 10 or 15 years and be out in what ??? 8/9 years ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member