GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is indeed a complex nightmare of a situation for NM. Evident I'm his hoarding. (I read into it that the one person he loved. Gave up on him. (His mom) for whatever reason. Why would a mother do that? To pass him off to his Grandmother. He was only 7. Was he a difficult child? I'd love to know. To Profile him. So now he has had rejection from the one person he craved love from. And yet a few years later. He has another force to fight for his mother's love.. Becky.. now why would a Mother give up her own child. To pass him off to grandparents. And yet bring up someone else's child. And not only that... to spend almost every waking moment with her. At school also.. This must of been soul crushing for him. And damaging him beyond imagination.
So the seeds of evil were sowed. Rejection from the ONE he loved the most.
At least with his hoarding. HE made the choice to keep or not. HE for once. Had control.
Hence his controlling of SH. In his warped mindset. To love is to control. And SH was as damaged as he was. Now that was the fertiliser for the evil seed that was sown.
I can't make an accurate Profile of NM
not having his childhood details. But you get the gist.
And would of gone full circle with their babies. As they grew up. They would of been controlled..... Thank goodness the cycle has been broken.
Whether AG & DG will survive thru this. I really don't know. Even tho he loves her very much. Her son took the life of his baby. I don't think he will ever forgive that.
It's a very tangled Web. A Web I don't envy them being in.

I'm glad I saw the interview with DG and AG on Good Morning Britain.

He said he initially blamed Anjie for being NM's mother, but then he made a very reassuring statement to the effect that NM is an adult and his mother is not responsible for what he does. He seemed able to be very rational and I can see that he adores Anjie.

Becky Watts' tragic last texts sent to distraught boyfriend minutes before her death

The distraught boyfriend of murdered Becky Watts has revealed the final, heartbreaking text messages she sent him minutes before her death.

Luke 18, said his girlfriend texted 'GOODIE XXXX" followed by a heart emoji and one of a smiley blowing kisses. Then she added "Jamming me" (listening to music) at 11.03am.

She had been responding to his message: "I'm back babes xxxxx."

But after that, Becky was silent and her phone was turned off

Becky Watts' boyfriend vows 'real justice' for killer Nathan Matthews

Murdered teen's boyfriend lashes out at killer in Facebook post and says friends must 'be patient'

Writing on his Facebook page after the verdicts were announced Luke warned no sentence was long enough for the warped couple and vowed to get even when Nathan is released from prison - aged 61.

He wrote: “33 and 17 years, obviously no amount of years will ever be enough for what those things have done but it’s a start.

“Now we’ve just all got to be patient and wait out those 33 years till he gets out, then we can all take great pleasure in serving some real justice to him.

There's a slightly different interview here, still credited to 'Good Morning Britain' - not sure if the link has been posted before.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...e-my-son-the-monster-says-killers-mother.html

I wish they wouldn't keep saying that AG "insists" she still loves her son. Makes it sound as if she's supporting him, which she clearly isn't. It's more of an admission. Here she says:

"I'm still his mother, I still love him. I don't love the monster he turned into. No sentence could be long enough."

A much better expression of her feelings.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-brother-says-murderer-6858636#rlabs=1%20rt$category%20p$5

Becky Watts' brother says murderer Nathan Matthews 'will still be looking for teenage girls in his 60s'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-brother-says-murderer-6858636#rlabs=1%20rt$category%20p$5

Becky Watts' brother says murderer Nathan Matthews 'will still be looking for teenage girls in his 60s'

I wouldn't doubt that a bit, some people should never get out on parole. It's not really worth the consequences.

Becky Watts's killer Shauna Hoare is 'having the time of her life in prison with a lesbian lover'

The woman who helped to kill Becky Watts is 'having the time of her life' in prison and has found a new lesbian lover, it was claimed today.
Shauna Hoare, 21, was jailed for 17 years last week for manslaughter after a jury found that she had helped her lover Nathan Matthews kill the 16-year-old and dismember her body.
During her trial, a court heard that Hoare and Matthews, 28, were sexually attracted to teenage girls, fantasised about abducting schoolgirls and had a threesome with another woman.
She also told jurors that she had 'sexually experimented' with another girl when she was aged 13 or 14.
Now a former inmate at HMP Bronzefield in Surrey, where Hoare is said to be serving her sentence, has revealed that the killer has found a 'prison girlfriend' who protects her from other criminals.
'Shauna is having the time of her life in there,' the ex-prisoner said. 'She has a prison girlfriend who protects her at any cost.
'She should be on segregation and not be allowed to mix with fellow prisoners.'
Another former inmate added: 'When she first arrived she never wanted to come out of her cell but after she got a girlfriend she started to mix more.'

Sick.

(in a literal way, not a "down with the kids" kinda way!)

Doesn't shock me in the slightest...she is one slick madam

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Do you mean she lied in court? No I never saw that coming at all. Who'd believe that. Oh man!

:confused:

I meant that I expected her to make the most of her opportunities in exactly the way that has been reported.

I wonder how Nathan feels about Shaunas new relationship? Regretting covering for her yet Nathan...? :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper