GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the police are doing a very thorough job and also they must have something on the two who have been arrested to be able to hold them for another 36 hours. But they seem to be searching all over the place and then on to something else in an entirely different area. But they maybe being extra careful especially after the slip-up in the Tia Sharp case.
Because of all the different areas of searching I find it hard to fathom who may be the one involved in R.W.
being missing.

I didn't see anyone here suggest anything of the kind. However, do some teenage girls hurt other teenage girls for even such petty things as being jealous of them or because they're over-bearing bullies? Yes, yes they do. I have 6 daughters and some of the stories they tell me about the things they hear at school would make anyone's hair curl. While not all teenage girls (obviously) can be cruel and conniving, some of them definitely are.

I have two daughters, and some girls can be very mean when it comes to boyfriends as well. Stealing boyfriends, looking the wrong way at someone's boyfriend. I have no idea what happened, just other suggestions of what may have happened.

I have to go out now but I will be checking in on my phone. TIA to you wonderful peeps who will be posting updates from the presser! <3

Mum of boyfriend hopes Becky will be found alive
m.bristolpost.co.uk/Missing-Bristol-teeanger-Mum-Becky-Watt-s/story-26106134-detail/story.html

I don't quite imagine this being a teenage girl thing. The car being involved seems to make it a bit more complex and less the work of someone of 16 years old. Unless something has been found in that garden i think the press at 4:30 will be about the car...or some new have you seen this person scenario..

I wish that all police forces and LE carried out investigations like this one when teenage girls go missing.
Go Avon & Somerset Police leaving no stone unturned this time.

I wish that all police forces and LE carried out investigations like this one when teenage girls go missing.
Go Avon & Somerset Police leaving no stone unturned this time.

Agree, they are doing a fantastic job. Badazz!

There are 130 people on this thread as I type, and from all over the world. It does my heart good to know that despite all the negative in the news, people care. We are all praying for this little girl and her family. God Bless!

I think I did my shopping in record time! On my way home, hopefully I'll make it in time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90