GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking out loud here..prior to the arrests no poi had been named..no one has mentioned these people before (that we know of)

Therefore it leads me to believe one of the following:

1. Dna evidence was found during the search of Beckys home which led to one or both of those arrested. Ergo one or both of those arrested are also known to police previously

2. Despite saying different, there was a witness or cctv of Becky leaving or after leaving home which has lwd to these people being named by persons unknown

3. These people or person are known to Becky and her family and were suspected/ned by family/friends

Oh, St George's park lake is not that big but obviously local to Becky's house, not so near Barton Hill. It's very open around there, would be very surprised anyone would dump a body there, ugh hate writing that! :(

It's too bad that LE isn't naming the pair who have been arrested. It seems to me that if the public knew who they were, then they might be able to offer tips of where they were seen in the days when Rebecca was missing.

Or perhaps LE doesn't need any tips. Maybe they have the entire case figured out. :/

Jon Kay ‏@jonkay01 3m3 minutes ago
A second police tent erected outside house in Barton Hill, Bristol. Latest on Becky Watts search BBC1 News at Six.

B_HE5ipWsAAGq5W.jpg

https://twitter.com/jonkay01

Annoying point... Got sky news on and their first story is a footballer being arrested for having sex with a girl under 16.

Becky's not even first :-(

28 year old man and 21 year old woman rearrested (same ones arrested for kidnap earlier)
Black Vauxhall car confiscated
BBc news - now

Annoying point... Got sky news on and their first story is a footballer being arrested for having sex with a girl under 16.

Becky's not even first :-(

IME the UK press has very strange priorities.

I am praying for the family of Rebecca. In her poster she looks like a Disney Princess. I just cannot imagine a motive nor do I want to.
United Kingdom Law Enforcement determined and able to find her. Prayers for them too.

Don't know about anyone else but I feel SO bad for doubting Dad's tears now :(

It is really strange how we view people- I didn't doubt the dad at all- yet he came across as hinky to others- and with the Sierra La Mar case I was convinced her family were lying and they were completely innocent :(

I'm just on the phone to my Mother saying exactly the same :(

sorry, just learning to post, sussed it now :) T

his was in reply to feeling bad about doubting Dad.

Are we allowed to link to Twitter when it's just a tweet about a rumour? (It isn't naming anybody or anything)

Anyway it's under #findbecky about 7 mins ago

My heart is broken. This is so unfair. :( I'm so sorry to all. Devastating.

Oh this is so so sad :( I've been in library all day working on a uni assignment, so just caught up with everything.

There's still so much we don't know and I wonder if we ever will. Hopefully she is still alive, and being held, hence all the searches, but I think that is going to be optimistic :(

I was wondering if Rebecca's brother might know the two suspects, or even if Rebecca does. Could be that when her boyfriend wasn't home, she may have been offered a ride. She may have taken the ride knowing the individuals, or, being young, since they live in the neighborhood of boyfriend, it wouldn't be suspicious to her, to take a ride. She may have seen them in the neighborhood, either living there, or visiting there.

IME the UK press has very strange priorities.

Have to agree here. Missing murdered 16 year old and it's not a top story?
I wonder if Becky did any babysitting. I'm all over the place with this from someone she knew (I think most likely), to random even to a hate crime and then all the stuff in rochdale.

I don't feel bad about doubting the dads tears. I still doubt them.
I think all the fellas who spoke in the appeals were dodgy, and weren't consistently open and honest. About exactly what though?
Its very telling what people are like under that kind of pressure, isn't it?
But of course we all see different truths in things, so i mean no offence to others.

Don't know about anyone else but I feel SO bad for doubting Dad's tears now :(

I purposely never watched the videos posted because I didn't want it to sway my thinking about her dad. Even when you don't want it to, it usually does :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne