GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just say it would appear that Rebecca perhaps has a step brother on her mothers side who is around either 21 or 28 years old. And possibly isn't spending tonight in his own bed.

Was it not the woman arrested who is 21 making the male 28? There is a 20 year old brother on the mother's side- 20 the day she vanished. Also there is ANOTHER side of the family by marriage as someone mentioned...

It's interesting that acc to the Mail the police are still searching at Becky's home, given that we are now pretty sure the G family is unimplicated. Does that lend weight to the theory that she was actually taken from the home rather than leaving voluntarily? What else could they be looking for there?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2975374/Man-woman-arrested-missing-Becky-Watts.html

some interesting info in the pale blue inset box - Where Is Search Now Focused ............ re the car and the house in Barton Hill

WHERE IS SEARCH NOW FOCUSED?

Forensic teams are now focusing on two properties they believe are linked to Becky’s disappearance.

One is opposite the house where her 17-year-old boyfriend lives, while officers believe a black Vauxhall Zafira seized from near the other property could provide a vital clue.

Last night sources told the Mail that an identical car was driven by a man who lived at the address near Becky’s boyfriend.

He is thought to have carried out ad-hoc work as a takeaway delivery driver.

A Bristol takeaway owner told the Mail he had given a statement to police about the driver, who he last employed the night before Becky disappeared.

He said: ‘He drove a black Vauxhall people carrier and had a younger girlfriend. She was also one of my customers, although I don’t think I ever delivered to her house.

‘The couple had a young daughter and he seemed nice enough. He was reserved and calm. I would be very surprised if he had anything to do with this young girl’s disappearance.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rested-missing-Becky-Watts.html#ixzz3TGrJMaRm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

From the pale blue box.

It's interesting that acc to the Mail the police are still searching at Becky's home, given that we are now pretty sure the G family is unimplicated. Does that lend weight to the theory that she was actually taken from the home rather than leaving voluntarily? What else could they be looking for there?

They've bern searching the house for days now. I wonder if they actually stopped some time ago but there is just a police presence to keep the home secure/offer protection. Surely they would have found anything they needed by now - it is a modest sized, family home.

Let's just say it would appear that Rebecca perhaps has a step brother on her mothers side who is around either 21 or 28 years old. And possibly isn't spending tonight in his own bed.

We know the arrested male is 28, imo the most likely assumption given the ages and genders is boyfriend/girlfriend

JMO

If there is a very young child caught up in all of this then I really do despair. Two innocent young lives, one taken, and the other affected permanently. :(

Alyce, I'm sorry I seem to have reposted all your post �� when I first read your post I could only see the link and your brief words regarding what was written in the pale blue box. So I posted what was written in this box and ooph, I'm sure you know what I mean. Apologies.

Something I'd like to say is just how amazed I am by the solidarity and support that Becky's extended family on her father's side have offered each other. They are such a strong, loving family unit and I'm sure they will find the strength to support each other through this sad times. My thoughts are with all of them and I just thought I would post this in case any of them do read it. They have remained dignified throughout this whole thing, despite unfounded negative speculation at times. They should b proud of themselves.

I am looking at fb posts and they are heartbreaking- but none I personally have seen imply she has been found- just very strongly alluding to it- of course it could be the news that the arrest is bumped up to murder. And if rumour is true as to who have been arrested- you would seriously wonder the motive- the poor girl is 16- hold out hope for Rebecca until she is found. Poor girl.

Guys- I take back my last post- family posting hopeful messages she is found safe within past 20 minutes! Hope- there's hope!

Guys- I take back my last post- family posting hopeful messages she is found safe within past 20 minutes! Hope- there's hope!

Yes. You're quite right. There IS hope. If we changed the way we looked at a situation then..anything's possible.

Anarchy/Human Traffick(ing) in the UK........ Sex Pistols would have ranted about this issue

I really really *really* hope you're wrong :( I don't think Canadians will ever recover from that case.

I hope I'm wrong too because I would never want a repeat of that. Those of us in Southern Ontario who were physically close to St. Catharines etc., will never get over it as it was soooo unbelievably grotesque.

I just wonder because of all the different places they are searching and the fact that tents have been erected in more than one place.

I pray I'm wrong. I don't want to be right on this one.

Alyce, I'm sorry I seem to have reposted all your post �� when I first read your post I could only see the link and your brief words regarding what was written in the pale blue box. So I posted what was written in this box and ooph, I'm sure you know what I mean. Apologies.

No worries , is not a problem. You are right, Bcos I only posted the link first then it occurred to me it would make sense to c and p the blue box part.

If someone can quickly remember please....the morning that Becky disappeared I recall that her Stepmother had a doctor's appointment. I also understand that she suffers from MS. I saw pictures of her walking with a walker. How did Becky's stepmother get to and from her appointment? Do we know what time the stepmother came home from her appointment?

Mod Note

Please don't bring rumors to the thread, they only grow legs.

When you post something as fact please provide a link from Main Stream Media (MSM)

We have 2 arrested and no one else has been implicated thus far. Please don't cast suspicion on others, it's against the rules.

Rules

Thank you all

If someone can quickly remember please....the morning that Becky disappeared I recall that her Stepmother had a doctor's appointment. I also understand that she suffers from MS. I saw pictures of her walking with a walker. How did Becky's stepmother get to and from her appointment? Do we know what time the stepmother came home from her appointment?

Lots of people like Becky's Mum get help just with a taxi. If they're in a chair they can manage, then the driver pushes them into the cab and then gets them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl