GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can this be, did I miss something? LE has stating the two people they are holding are being held for suspicion of *murder*. LE doesn't make that type of statement without very good cause. Is this denial or wishful thinking on the part of the family? I seriously must have missed something. Please explain.

No...you haven't missed anything. I think that a lot of people and/or trolls are posting things all over the place. It's pretty much rumour at this point until something shows up in MSM. Stick with what you know for now.

How can this be, did I miss something? LE has stating the two people they are holding are being held for suspicion of *murder*. LE doesn't make that type of statement without very good cause. Is this denial or wishful thinking on the part of the family? I seriously must have missed something. Please explain.
According to people who have been monitoring the family Facebook accounts there was mention of a body being found. The Police were quick to deny that. It seems the family have now withdrawn that message and posted another message of hope.

So no you haven't missed anything, and the two suspects are still under arrest on suspicion of murder at the last time of update.

When it was announced that the suspects were now being arrested for murder, I think it would be understandable if some family members had jumped to the conclusion that a body had been found. Just a misunderstanding, but thanks to facebook it spread quickly.

References to the registration number not being local are purely to do with the prefix HY which is a prefix allocated to cars originally registered in Portsmouth.

There are many less than legitimate reason for someone to register a car using the wrong name and address. Makes it very hard to enforce speeding or parking tickets for one. Avoiding being tracked by ANPR cameras is another.

Also worth remembering that the record held at the DVLA is the current keeper not the owner. The owner can be someone completely different like a company or a finance house.

The Zafira is a people carrier, popular with families and taxi drivers. The mobility angle is extremely tangential.

Well that's me and my extremely tangential thoughts told.

I assumed the not local part came from neighbours comments rather than the HY prefix. I've just noticed that it said in this article that according to the neighbours the car didn't belong to anyone living in the street. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2975374/Man-woman-arrested-missing-Becky-Watts.html

Interesting part in that link about a delivery driver also.

Is there any chance this couple that has been arrested has anything to do with the disappearance/reappearance of Oliwia Gagolinska from Bristol? Just odd that these two young girls who look alike disappeared so close in time. Oliwia did return home. Just odd....

Is there any chance this couple that has been arrested has anything to do with the disappearance/reappearance of Oliwia Gagolinska from Bristol? Just odd that these two young girls who look alike disappeared so close in time. Oliwia did return home. Just odd....
Thought this had already been covered.

Well that's me and my extremely tangential thoughts told.

I assumed the not local part came from neighbours comments rather than the HY prefix. I've just noticed that it said in this article that according to the neighbours the car didn't belong to anyone living in the street. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2975374/Man-woman-arrested-missing-Becky-Watts.html

Interesting part in that link about a delivery driver also.
Yes the most interesting part being that the takeaway owner last used the driver the night before RW went missing.

So it seems possible that the car was dumped at the other address as I think the neighbours were also quoted as saying the car hadn't moved for about a week.

Thought this had already been covered.

Sorry Wallace, the thread is moving fast. They just had such a similar profile pic on FB, it kept niggling at me. But then again, I guess this is the "standard" for teens....

Gives me the shivers. If parents only understood this is how pedo's go "shopping" for disenfranchised kids.

Sorry Wallace, the thread is moving fast. They just had such a similar profile pic on FB, it kept niggling at me. But then again, I guess this is the "standard" for teens....

Gives me the shivers. If parents only understood this is how pedo's go "shopping" for disenfranchised kids.
No need for apologies, easy to forget when there are so many posts. [emoji3]

Reading a statement, sitting beside Becky's grandfather John and step-grandmother Denise, he said: "We want to make it absolutely clear that no member of Darren's side of the family are implicated in any way.

Is that a clue?

Not necessarily. I doubt that he knows the names of the two who have been arrested. One thing he knows is that his family is all accounted for.

It seems very coincidental that the house being searched and garden dug up, is the one right opposite her bf's house. Does this house belong to the couple who are now under arrest?

Could it be, that as the bf hadn't responded to Becky's text (he was at the dentist) she decided to go to his house, but found no-one there. The neighbours across the road (on Cotton Mill Lane) noticed her knocking on the door and getting no response so invited her in to wait at their place as it was cold out.

Not necessarily. I doubt that he knows the names of the two who have been arrested. One thing he knows is that his family is all accounted for.

Good point, as well as their family has been targeted by the online communities so it sounds defensive (which I don't blame them)

It seems very coincidental that the house being searched and garden dug up, is the one right opposite her bf's house. Does this house belong to the couple who are now under arrest?

Could it be, that as the bf hadn't responded to Becky's text (he was at the dentist) she decided to go to his house, but found no-one there. The neighbours across the road (on Cotton Mill Lane) noticed her knocking on the door and getting no response so invited her in to wait at their place as it was cold out.
It's certainly a possible scenario.

Not sure how neighbourly people in that area are, but if they already knew her I guess its more likely.

It's definitely not a coincidence that someone linked to that property appears to be involved.

As far as I'm aware there's no confirmation yet. However in this link it's mentioned that neighbours say someone with a similar car lives at that address. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2975374/Man-woman-arrested-missing-Becky-Watts.html

I like your theory, it's one I've considered myself. The only bit I don't get if this is true, why there would be so much focus on Becky's home. Unless it's because its the only last definite sighting of her.

As far as I'm aware there's no confirmation yet. However in this link it's mentioned that neighbours say someone with a similar car lives at that address. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2975374/Man-woman-arrested-missing-Becky-Watts.html

I like your theory, it's one I've considered myself. The only bit I don't get if this is true, why there would be so much focus on Becky's home. Unless it's because its the only last definite sighting of her.
The focus on the family home must come from the lack of sightings of RW. Hard to believe a pretty girl with bright red hair could make the journey to her bf home totally unnoticed.

Also the laptop, tablet, phone thing is odd. Phone, fine, tablet or laptop maybe but all three? I would certainly suspect they had been taken to cover something up.

It's certainly a possible scenario.

Not sure how neighbourly people in that area are, but if they already knew her I guess its more likely.

It's definitely not a coincidence that someone linked to that property appears to be involved.

If this is what happened, it would not have been a neighbourly gesture but rather one of opportunity (disguised as a good deed). I don't think Becky would have taken them up on it if she didn't know them, or maybe just the woman came out and she didn't know anyone else was there, so felt more comfortable.

An alternate theory would be that they were known to her, and saw that she was heading for the same place, and offered her a lift.

The fact that out of all of the houses in Bristol, the one that is being searched and the garden dug up, is right opposite her bf's has to have some connection. I guess we will find out soon enough ...

Someone in that house said they heard her music turn off, then the door close. She and her technology disappeared. The house has all the IP information. Maybe they are in the house not searching physically, but technologically.

The timing of the texts with the BF are confusing. There is so much we don't know. But LE does, and those guys and gals are amazing! If Becky is still just being held somewhere, whoever was feeding her is behind bars. They need to find her. Quick!

She is stunningly beautiful. Sweet. They probably saw her at her BF and got their stalker sights set. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx