GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that stands out to me from facebook pages is that various family members have posted messages of thanks, support etc in last 24 hours and linked other family member names to the messages, but I can't see any that have linked rw's brother in any of them!

But other people one might expect to see are missing too.

Not everyone is on Facebook. It's not compulsory, you know. Also some people have a FB account that's not in their real name.

I understand the police have their reasons but it is weird to see 'ARRESTS' added to the thread title and 24 hours later we still know absolute zilch about who has been arrested

So could the 2 arrested be the ones who were in the house, and heard the door slam when Becky supposedly left?

Police reported that "family members were in the house" when she disappeaared, so we know that more than one person was there, although they didn't specify their age, gender or even which side of the family they are on.

Were they arrested because their stories didn't add up?

Honestly. I would expect to see more shock and dismay in family reactions if that were the case.

Becky Watts search: Police call in further support

_81324406_8cbcd455-506d-4875-9a35-5fc2ad9bfc7a.jpg

A search team arrived at Royate Hill allotments in Fishponds on Sunday

Not everyone is on Facebook. It's not compulsory, you know. Also some people have a FB account that's not in their real name.

Perfectly true - and some people have fb but don't use it much, or possibly have very firm security settings so we can't see what they're saying.

@BristolPost: BREAKING NEWS - police investigating disappearance of Becky Watts search house in Southmead: http://t.co/j46aTUbRF8 http://t.co/XcLI9F9fJw

https://twitter.com/bristolpost/status/572054113531367424

From above link:

One neighbour, who asked not be be named, said they believed the garden of the property was being dug up.

They believed the house was the home of a family containing two young children.

Police have also confirmed today that a laptop found in a search of Vassals park yesterday was not connected to the case.

"A team of forensic officers have been at the address in Wilton Close since around 4pm yesterday."

Think we can guess the home of one of the arrested?

Seems possible. It's a completely different part of Bristol from where they've been before.

House being searched at Wilton Close, Southmead Bristol. Upon a google maps look there is a white van parked outside. DG said a neighbour saw a white van outside in their street in the day RW went missing???

It seems to be mainly council and ex council housing.

Do we know which number house specifically?

I started reading this thread yesterday, I feel like I know this young girl. Thank-you for all the knowledge and links on here, I can't imagine with the news this morning, what could have possibly happened to this beautiful girl. Digging up a garden, my heart sunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member