GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to be mainly council and ex council housing.

Do we know which number house specifically?

Can't see a number on streetview but my guess is number 2, its the first house, on the corner and the ones on the opposite side go 1, 3, 5, 7

Been watching this thread and barely remembered my log in to contribute. House is number 1. It's a caravan parked outside on maps, street view is clearer. [modsnip] All speculation of course.

The census is closed for 100 years. Electoral registers would show it.

Yeah... That's what I meant... Ha... My bad. Also just been told by someone that lives close by that they are sure it is actually 1... So 1 or 2 are solid bets..

But you'd think they'd notice if family member X wasn't around, even if they didn't know he'she had been arrested.

True. With the advent of the SOuthmead search, I am inclined to sway away from the family a bit...
ETA. Still someone known to the family though I think, a close friend perhaps x

Very interesting!! Thank you
I hate the way violent and sex crimes are grouped together. I used the site when I was looking to move, there's a huge difference to me between someone having a scrap and sexual offences.

I hate the way violent and sex crimes are grouped together. I used the site when I was looking to move, there's a huge difference to me between someone having a scrap and sexual offences.

Agreed, don't really see the logic in grouping them together like that

It's possible this could be the 'friends' house Becky stayed at the night before

Becky Watts search: Police call in further support

_81324406_8cbcd455-506d-4875-9a35-5fc2ad9bfc7a.jpg

A search team arrived at Royate Hill allotments in Fishponds on Sunday

I was wondering when they'd search that area!

Thanks for all your updates they are much appreciated. I will post any additional information or new articles I find.

Late to this thread - just caught the latest news that the police have removed what looks to be a large drum from her house :(

Also the police have said they don't believe the laptop is 'connected' to this - but is it Becky's?

Late to this thread - just caught the latest news that the police have removed what looks to be a large drum from her house :(

Also the police have said they don't believe the laptop is 'connected' to this - but is it Becky's?

No, Police have said Becky's laptop is still missing

The drum was removed yesterday they're now searching a house in Southmead.

House is number 1. It's a caravan parked outside on maps, street view is clearer.
I'm trying to find the post again but I'm certain I saw mention of a caravan on one of the Findbecky Facebook pages/one of the family members Facebook. A woman posted something about letting Rebecca stay in her caravan if she didn't want to go back home. It seemed she knew Rebecca.

The fact that this house had two children living in it makes me think a couple lived there and are the two who were arrested yesterday. What on earth has happened to this poor girl?

Royate Hill allotments in Fishponds I didn't know what that was, but the picture posted was haunting. I looked it up, and now I understand what that area is. Thank-you for all the pictures and maps, I'm not familiar with any of these areas, and it certainly helps to understand. Terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member