GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search For Missing Becky Watts Intensifies

A police source told Sky News the "investigation has moved on to a very sensitive stage".
"Sensitive stage" - they like to use that phrase when indiciating they are on the brink of identifying where a person is and notifying family. Oh no :-((

Im thinking that the two arrested must have been known to Becky in some capacity. Police have already said that the searches they have already conducted did not bring any relevant evidence so how have they gone from that to arresting and searching another house. Big jump imo if the two arrested were not known to RW or her family prior to this

I updated the map and will keep it updated as best I can. I have added a link to it in my sig too.

If the family are watching this unfold, and someone from this residence was brought into the family home by a relative, that family member knows whose house this is. Heartwrenching.

I'm trying to find the post again but I'm certain I saw mention of a caravan on one of the Findbecky Facebook pages/one of the family members Facebook. A woman posted something about letting Rebecca stay in her caravan if she didn't want to go back home. It seemed she knew Rebecca.

The fact that this house had two children living in it makes me think a couple lived there and are the two who were arrested yesterday. What on earth has happened to this poor girl?

There is a caravan in the garden on google street view, so you probably did see it.

@BBCNews: RT @jonkay01: Neighbours say a black car has been taken away by police. House now being searched. It's about six miles from Becky's home.

Surrounding Becky's family and friends with prayer. This is so very sad.

No it was a black car.
While I'm on it, am I right in thinking only RW, DG and AG lived at the house? Not RW's brother? x

I don't think it's been definitely confirmed, but ISTR seeing something saying the brother lived with their mother.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't live in Southmead/Westbury if that's what anyone might be getting at.

Although Rebecca's case does remind me of Cassie Compton
, I only wish she could have had this much public interest and police presence . I hope Rebecca is brought home soon.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't live in Southmead/Westbury if that's what anyone might be getting at.

No it does say on FB he is in Kingswood. Someone said about it being his birthday, perhaps a birthday party at RWs, lots of people... I'm not convinced of it, ut anything is a possibility x

No it does say on FB he is in Kingswood. Someone said about it being his birthday, perhaps a birthday party at RWs, lots of people... I'm not convinced of it, ut anything is a possibility x

A man of 20, who doesn't live with his parents, has his birthday party at parent's house? Doesn't sound likely to me.

A man of 20, who doesn't live with his parents, has his birthday party at parent's house? Doesn't sound likely to me.
Pretty sure he lives with Mum Tanya... and I'm certain that if there had been any kind of party it would've been mentioned by someone by now.

Adele Robinson ‏@SkyNewsAdele 11m11 minutes ago
This address in Southmead in Bristol is just one line of enquiry in the search for Becky Watts. Forensics are inside.

B_B8CFwXEAEk-zr.jpg

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsAdele

Crime scene tape up across the street now it seems from that pic.

That pic is of the RW family home.

Thanks GigTu for getting what I meant :)
I knew there was a reason I don't post ;)
Well I suppose I was right tho lol.

On a serious note, I was hoping for a prank and that RW was hiding out for a week then freaked out with the fuss, but even my hope has faded to near nil
My thoughts go out to everyone connected and now my hope changes to severe pain & misery to anyone responsible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli