GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading that all foot searches have been postponed ....... that is searches by the public, not the police

From Facebook "All foot searches are postponed until a later date as we are trying to work along side of the police and help them with the investigation."

Not a good sign.

Are you getting mixed up with Becky's brother and Becky's Uncle? I didn't think the (just) 20 year old brother had 2 kids?

I don't know. In FB connections, he is listed as DGs son. Different first name. That would make this DG RWs brother. Maybe there is more than one brother?

Although Rebecca's case does remind me of Cassie Compton
, I only wish she could have had this much public interest and police presence . I hope Rebecca is brought home soon.
You read my mind. If only LE would have pursued Cassie this same way, we'd know where she is.

I hope Rebecca is found soon also. I can't wait/don't want to know where she is. I'm scared.

A man of 20, who doesn't live with his parents, has his birthday party at parent's house? Doesn't sound likely to me.
If it's a family party and he brings a few friends, why not? At 20, you'd think free food would attract them over.

I think we are at a point here where all we can really do is wait. It appears that LE have a number of "avenues" they are investigating and I am going to wager that these searches of homes, vehicles and areas are not just on a whim. They are definitely closing in and I think they know the story. This is not going in the direction that I thought it would go. It's time to sit back and see what comes up next. I don't see a good conclusion to this.

ITV News Exclusive: Becky's uncle says family 'almost at breaking point'
Sam Galsworthy, uncle of missing teenager Becky Watts, has spoken to ITV News reporter Duncan Golastani about the family's anguish as the search continues for the 16-year-old and they wait for information. Mr Galsworthy said the family are "almost at breaking point."

ETA: The interview is split into 3 separate video clips, confused me for a minute

If it's a family party and he brings a few friends, why not? At 20, you'd think free food would attract them over.

Could also be dad wanting to see son or celebrate with him due to working the day and as a 20yo man he probably had evening and weekend plans already in place. I don't see a party happening, but a small select gathering of family and family friends isn't implausible IMO.

I'm not sure that a 20 year old would have a party or gathering at his dads on a morning for his birthday, when dad was supposedly at work and step mother was going to a hospital appointment, I don't know just seems unlikely. We don't even know if dad and brother speak to each other.

I think we are at a point here where all we can really do is wait. It appears that LE have a number of "avenues" they are investigating and I am going to wager that these searches of homes, vehicles and areas are not just on a whim. They are definitely closing in and I think they know the story. This is not going in the direction that I thought it would go. It's time to sit back and see what comes up next. I don't see a good conclusion to this.

I agree and it seems the direction it's going in is a really strange one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli