GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said - routine. Every house has some sort of refuse bin. Whenever something like this happens, someone always asks when the bins were emptied! There may or may not be something incriminating in those bins, so the police will look.
It is routine. Im betting on it being some kind of composting bin, something along those lines. Its definitely not the council issued refuge bin as they are wheelie bins

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-rebecca-watts-forensics-team-5255333

So its not the house of the two people in custody? The vauxhall zafira does not belong to the residents of the property? Either it is a new car or someone has been staying with them, this certainly is strange.

We don't know - and neither does the Mirror.

"There was no sign of the residents - reported to be staying in a local hotel - and it is not clear whether they are connected to the two people currently being questioned by police."

That sounds like what the police told the reporters. The residents may not be "staying in a local hotel" .... well, not a hotel exactly ...

Missing Bristol teenager: Forensic officers search house in Barton Hill

9573458-large.jpg

A SECOND property is being examined by police and forensic officers this evening in the search for missing teenager Becky Watts.

Police confirmed they were searching a property in Cotton Mill Lane, Barton Hill, as well as a house in Wilton Close, Southmead in the hunt for the missing 16-year-old

This situation is getting stranger and stranger. Poor Becky :(

I'm not sure that a 20 year old would have a party or gathering at his dads on a morning for his birthday, when dad was supposedly at work and step mother was going to a hospital appointment, I don't know just seems unlikely. We don't even know if dad and brother speak to each other.

Perhaps I should have been clearer.... I meant the night before and possibility that they slept over and were there in the morning. It's just a theory and like I said not unfeasible. I know a lot of families would do something like that - an evening in before a birthday.

Well, whatever's going on they seem to be being extremely thorough. Not sure what to make about a second property being searched.

At a guess the two arrested live in two different places?

The latest property they are searching is literally round the corner from my friends house, she just told me she's been hearing sirens all week as Becky's house is only a mile up the road! Didn't realise it was that close!

Perhaps I should have been clearer.... I meant the night before and possibility that they slept over and were there in the morning. It's just a theory and like I said not unfeasible. I know a lot of families would do something like that - an evening in before a birthday.

Yes...a lot of families I know would do the same thing. Many families with young adult children party together regularly...they often visit the pub together etc.

Missing Bristol teenager: Forensic officers search house in Barton Hill

9573458-large.jpg

A SECOND property is being examined by police and forensic officers this evening in the search for missing teenager Becky Watts.

Police confirmed they were searching a property in Cotton Mill Lane, Barton Hill, as well as a house in Wilton Close, Southmead in the hunt for the missing 16-year-old

I think it's number 2...there's a blue plastic tub visible on Google maps also in the police pic.

It is routine. Im betting on it being some kind of composting bin, something along those lines. Its definitely not the council issued refuge bin as they are wheelie bins

It looks like it must weigh ... what do you think ... 250 pounds or more?

This second house they're searching at Cotton Mill Lane is only 1.6 miles from Rebecca's home.

I can see the Galsworthy family have lived there for years, with Rebeccas dad there in 2003.

But I can't see who lives there now as it only goes up to 2009/10. What am I missing?

Seems a bit of a coincidence that it's a house the family lived in for years, and Rebecca's Dad has also lived there - if that's what you mean? Suggests that the person living there is definitely known to the family and other members of the family would be familiar with the house/layout etc. Not saying that means the occupants are guilty. Also, someone suggested earlier that this might be the home of one of the people in custody - if so, I would've thought the police would have started searching there straight away - same time as they started on Wilton Close? To me, this suggests that the connection between the people in custody and the second property has only recently come to light, possibly as a result of forensics at Becky's house or Wilton Close. JMO

Seems a bit of a coincidence that it's a house the family lived in for years, and Rebecca's Dad has also lived there - if that's what you mean? Suggesting that the person living there is definitely known to the family (not saying that means they're guilty).

I only searched the STREET, not the house number.

So...... the Galsworthys, Watts & Oberhansli's have all lived (some still live) on that particular street. The plot thickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli