GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2637333600000578-2974296-image-m-78_1425230781724.jpg

Looks like the house is actually number 6!

DM have quite a few new pics http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2974296/Police-remove-large-drum-home-missing-Rebecca-Watts.html

If RW stayed overnight at the property being searched, with it being 6 miles away did she possibly have a lift home in the morning from one of the persons arrested? She might have just gone home to shower, change etc and arranged to be picked up again, would explain why no one witnessed her walking. I presumed earlier on that she supposedly walked out of the house and walked to wherever she was going, but she could just have easily walked out of the house into a car without neighbours or others left inside the house seeing anything.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-rebecca-watts-forensics-team-5255333

Some new details re the black car and the occupants of Wilton Close

From above link:

There was no sign of the residents - reported to be staying in a local hotel - and it is not clear whether they are connected to the two people currently being questioned by police.

Another woman who lives on the road said: "They keep themselves to themselves really.

"There is an older woman who is on a mobility scooter, and she takes around a little lad about two, up and down the road. I think there is another woman, and two girls, maybe about 11 and eight."

Oh that is not good :( x

Don't understand why all the sad faces about the "drums". They're most likely dustbins or compost bins. The contents will be gone through to see if there is anything suspicious, or anything hidden there. It's purely routine.

Don't understand why all the sad faces about the "drums". They're most likely dustbins or compost bins. The contents will be gone through to see if there is anything suspicious, or anything hidden there. It's purely routine.

IMO, those drums are significant. Given the fact there have now been TWO similar shaped objects removed from TWO properties. x

There was no sign of the residents - reported to be staying in a local hotel - and it is not clear whether they are connected to the two people currently being questioned by police.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-rebecca-watts-forensics-team-5255333

So its not the house of the two people in custody? The vauxhall zafira does not belong to the residents of the property? Either it is a new car or someone has been staying with them, this certainly is strange.

OrlandoJames: that is the dads Land Rover, the picture is of Rebecca's house not the present one being searched.

From above link:

The older woman on the mobility scooter just threw me off, I don't know what to say. Who in the world all lives in this house?

I don't know. In FB connections, he is listed as DGs son. Different first name. That would make this DG RWs brother. Maybe there is more than one brother?
For the record, I wasn't accusing any one of anything. I was just saying that the person I thought to be the brother has a small family, and thought this was the brother that lives near the mom. Could be a different brother than the 20 year old, or the same one. I don't know the 20s name. I was not tying them to RWs home.

This one looks smaller and square though? First though was wheelie bin but I think it looks too short.

garbagecan.jpg

It's hard to tell if this is smaller than the one removed from Becky's house yesterday, but I think that's due to the angle of the picture. It also looks more like a standard garbage can with lid, as you can see the top isn't flat but raised up a little where the lid's handle would be. Of course it's all wrapped up in that protective sheeting they use so it's really hard to tell for sure.

From above link:

The older woman on the mobility scooter just threw me off, I don't know what to say. Who in the world all lives in this house?

Do we know if AG (Becky's step mum) uses a mobility scooter at all? That was my first thought. Could be a relative that she visits frequently?

For the record, I wasn't accusing any one of anything. I was just saying that the person I thought to be the brother has a small family, and thought this was the brother that lives near the mom. Could be a different brother than the 20 year old, or the same one. I don't know the 20s name. I was not tying them to RWs home.
Becky has the 20 year old brother Dan.

Becky's Dad Darren has a brother who has 2 little ones, he's called Joe and was on the sofa with Darren in the video appeal.

Becky has the 20 year old brother Dan.

Becky's Dad Darren has a brother who has 2 little ones, he's called Joe and was on the sofa with Darren in the video appeal.

It's abig family. Grandpa John was cited as being a grandfather of 21 altogether.

IMO, those drums are significant. Given the fact there have now been TWO similar shaped objects removed from TWO properties. x

As I said - routine. Every house has some sort of refuse bin. Whenever something like this happens, someone always asks when the bins were emptied! There may or may not be something incriminating in those bins, so the police will look.

I immediately thought about the drum Drew Peterson (who murdered is ex-wife and current wife missing) asked help in moving.

I immediately thought about the drum Drew Peterson (who murdered is ex-wife and current wife missing) asked help in moving.
From the house in Southmead - you see second drum - I see a bin ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli