GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked Dad's FB and he's lost two friends since earlier today...

Things that make you go hmmm...

Sorry if that's not ok to post mods, still getting used to posting. Edit away if needs be...
I wouldn't read TOO much into that, If someone has deactivated their account/had it suspended by facebook, it would do that

Did they say which lake? Trying to find out so I can add it to the map

Sorry, I can't find anything else mentioning lake/divers, how annoying. Just this, don't know if there's a lake in any of these places.

Searches are continuing at houses in Wilton Close, Southmead, at Cotton Mill Lane, Barton Hill, and at the family home in St George.

Further searches are also taking place off Wharf Road in Fishponds and at Trym Valley near Southmead. Later on Monday, another search began in Badock's Wood near Southmead.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-31688828

About the car, they said it's critical to find out ownership and where it was. Presumably the DVLA could confirm official ownership, I wonder if it was stolen? Although it would be pretty daft to leave it anywhere obvious...

It just seems strange to me that LE would be making a plea for information about the ownership of the car when I would think they would have access to those records.

The DVLA will know the registered keeper of the car. But the keeper is not necessarily the same person as the owner.

Noooo you cant do that any more, not since October 2014 ........ when you sell now, you as the seller have to claim back your unused tax and the new owner has to purchase tax immediately

Unless the keeper change doesn't take place

It might be that the previous owners have moved
and they don't want to blare there names to everyone.

I happily would but it was first registered in 2006 so I doubt it's on finance 9 years later

Overview
Result
Pass

Information
No issues in completed checks
Completed Checks
Stolen - Police
No
Stolen - Insurance
No
Written off
Not Written Off
Exported
Not Exported
Imported
Not Imported
Scrapped
Not Scrapped
Unscrapped
Not Unscrapped
VIC Inspected
Not VIC Inspected
Colour Changes
No Colour Changes
Plate Changes
No Plate Changes

Vehicle Details
Registration
HY06HYA
VIN (last two digits)
Manufacturer
Vauxhall
Model
Zafira Club
Colour
Black
Body Style
Medium MPV
Transmission Type
Manual
No. Of Gears
5 Gears
Fuel Type
Petrol
Engine Size
1598 cc
No. Of Seats
7 Seats
No. Of Doors
5 Doors
Ownership
No. Of Previous Owners
Current Owner Acquired Date
17 June 2014
Previous Owner Sold Date
22 May 2014
Previous Owner Acquired Date
21 May 2009

Manufacture Date
Registration Date
13 March 2006

https://totalcarcheck.co.uk/Certificate#HY06HYA-4evhI5Ou

If *just thinking* if for example a teacher was arrested for suspicion of murder would msm publish this information or keep it quiet until a proper murder charge?

I think they would be very careful about it now, especially in Bristol.

Despite this development theres an awful lot that hasn't been released. Obviously police are going to keep a lot of the details privy to themselves bit surely something that wpuld help people think "oh I saw them there at that time" or "hmm they didn't turn into work that day" would be beneficial. They've put out a call to anyobe who can help identify where the vehicle was over certain days but surely saying - we think it was driven by a female or we have reason to believe Becky was a passenger would help to jog peoples memories

So, do we know of a 28 yr old and 21 yr old who live at the searched houses?

I come from very near the St George area, there are certainly no lakes near Barton Hill. Southmead I would guess not as it's such a built up area.

I happily would but it was first registered in 2006 so I doubt it's on finance 9 years later
Doesn't just tell you if it's on finance, tells you last registered keeper, if it's reported stolen etc

Aha! I posted before reading that someone had already done a check. So ... last sold date hmmm

Doesn't just tell you if it's on finance, tells you last registered keeper, if it's reported stolen etc

From the above results it's good to know I always thought it just showed an outstanding balance.

from mirror.co.uk

Forensics are are searching a property in Cotton Mill Lane, Barton Hill.

Aerial shots show a huge blue forensic tent covering more than half of the small back garden.

It is across the road from Becky' Watts' boyfriend Luke Oberhansli's house.

did not know it was across from her boyfriends house...so I guess she hung outside waiting for him and...:(

So sad to hear of the arrests on suspicion of murder. :(

I guess they must have some pretty good evidence. Now I hope they find Becky or are told where she is.

Police refuse to disclose identity of arrested pair

Police have declined to say whether or not Becky knew the arrested pair, whether they were linked to the properties being searched, or if they had been in her home when she disappeared.

Detective Superintendent Mike Courtiour said: "I'm not in a position to discuss in any detail the investigative actions we are taking.

"This is a very sensitive investigation and I'm not in a position to talk about the identity of those in custody."

DS Courtiour confirmed that Becky's body had still not been found though an intensive search continued.

He said: "We cannot say where Becky is at the moment. We are still searching for Becky.

"There is sufficient information available to us to justify the arrests of those in custody."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rebecca-watts-live-updates-search-5257234

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member