GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we allowed to link to Twitter when it's just a tweet about a rumour? (It isn't naming anybody or anything)

Anyway it's under #findbecky about 7 mins ago

Any initials or hints. Don't think we can link but I had a check and didn't see anything.

Are we allowed to link to Twitter when it's just a tweet about a rumour? (It isn't naming anybody or anything)

Anyway it's under #findbecky about 7 mins ago

Just seen this tweet and another on facebook similar that was removed quickly

If she can't name the source of her rumour she shouldn't be tweeting it.

Any initials or hints. Don't think we can link but I had a check and didn't see anything.

I won't risk it then, if it's true we'll know soon enough :(
The account belongs to a photographer but no idea if she's local to Bristol.

Edit: thanks guys, I'm fairly new as you can tell.

Just the usual, "rumour body found"

There will be 50 more of those (and worse, by twitter trolls jumping on hashtags) before the day is over, even if they're not true. Happens every time.

Just a quick question, the black car involved, I've never heard of that model of car before, is this an expensive, or mid price car?

She seems to live in weston super mare. A lot of her tweets recently have been retweets about the search.
Would someone be so stupid to use their business twitter to post an unfounded rumour?

Just a quick question, the black car involved, I've never heard of that model of car before, is this an expensive, or mid price car?
I was looking at used ones for sale, they seemed to range from 1k to 5k in price.

She seems to live in weston super mare. A lot of her tweets recently have been retweets about the search.
Would someone be so stupid to use their business twitter to post an unfounded rumour?

Yep. I see much worse on twitter every single day.

I'd say mid but I know next to nothing about cars. If used I suppose it might depend on mileage maybe. oh and hubs said if its diesel or petrol?

Not only is it stupid, it's cruel. The family is going through the worst pain in the world, the last thing they need are people coming out of the woodwork to post rubbish. God Bless the family; surrounding them in prayer.

I would say mid-priced. They usually have seven seats I think, so a good family car. A step down price-wise from a Renault Grand Scenic or a VW Touran.

Police statement on search for missing teenager Becky Watts

[video=youtube;ddDVDF5Z99I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddDVDF5Z99I[/video]

It is or at least was one of the most popular in the UK, it's got 7 seats it's a 'people carrier' not an 'estate car' as we here would normally think of an estate car (5 seats but huge boot)

I won't risk it then, if it's true we'll know soon enough :(
The account belongs to a photographer but no idea if she's local to Bristol.

Edit: thanks guys, I'm fairly new as you can tell.

Hey Britpop I'm sure u got a welcome already but let me say a big hello and welcome to websleuths. I'm fairly new myself but it's a nice place to post and share thoughts and theories. Websleuths posters have the biggest kindest hearts on the web.

Police statement on search for missing teenager Becky Watts

[video=youtube;ddDVDF5Z99I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddDVDF5Z99I[/video]

It sounds as if the two persons arrested are not talking or being cooperative-OR their stories don't match?

I predict one of the two arrested will talk with the agreement of some leniency in exchange for Becky's location. I think there will be swift resolution. Prayers continued. So very very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member