GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The father has been getting grief from the start- either very bad wording or pointing the finger at the other side of the family? JUST my humble thought. IF IF IF I was the dad I would be pretty distraught now over the backlash and the speculation- and if it was the other side of the family (NOT saying it is) that would be what I would release as a statement. But we still know nothing

Is anyone else reading that as a finger point. She has two sides to her family...

I didn't watch the video, I will only cry.

ETA I see others have had the same thought.

To me-a 29 year old arrested and a 21 year old arrested-guess who I would hold responsible? Older person being male.
Furious here.

Avon and Somerset Constabulary We can confirm no body has been found. The search continues.
Like · Reply · 3 · 7 mins

(via their FB)

Just caught the last half of crime watch. It wasn't on there. Was it at the beginning or did the cancel the section on Becky? If cancelled fhen it indicates this is resolved.

Just caught the last half of crime watch. It wasn't on there. Was it at the beginning or did the cancel the section on Becky? If cancelled fhen it indicates this is resolved.
There was a few minutes at the start but not much made me wonder too.

It was near the beginning and was no more than a rehash of what has already been on the news and a repeated appeal for anyone who has seen the black Vauxhall Zafira or who has ever owned it to get in touch with the police.

There was a few minutes at the start but not much made me wonder too.

Hmm...usually if they are looking for Something major I always think they seem to put it later in the show. But that could just be me.

I'm shocked at the ages of those arrested I thought they would be minors. Thanks for all your posts and updates everyone has been great at posting information.

Not speaking about this case directly but I've know a few people, especially younger people who also get confused between step and half siblings ...

One of the commonest errors is referring to a half-sibling as a step-sibling. It matters!

Half-siblings share one parent and are closely related.
Step-siblings are not related by blood, only by marriage.

The Facebook rumour references, don't have one so can't see.

Reading quite a lot between facebook comments that the Galsworthy's are stating it has nothing to do with 'their side' of the family. I don't know if they are just using this term randomly or a massive hint

How do you know this?

There is a lot of rumour on fb posts etc- non confirmed. The rumour being family have posted things that indicate that certain people have been arrested for her death. That they would be known to Rebecca- also the latest family statement makes a very telling point that it 'is nothing to do with the father's side of the family'. All speculation for now- but reading between the lines and backed up with fb rumours- people are coming to conclusions.

Maybe we should ignore the rumor for now though. Wouldn't want to add unnecessary trauma to the family, they're going through enough. I can't imagine.

Deleted my post as it was in response to rumour and not official fact.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2975374/Man-woman-arrested-missing-Becky-Watts.html

some interesting info in the pale blue inset box - Where Is Search Now Focused ............ re the car and the house in Barton Hill

WHERE IS SEARCH NOW FOCUSED?

Forensic teams are now focusing on two properties they believe are linked to Becky’s disappearance.

One is opposite the house where her 17-year-old boyfriend lives, while officers believe a black Vauxhall Zafira seized from near the other property could provide a vital clue.

Last night sources told the Mail that an identical car was driven by a man who lived at the address near Becky’s boyfriend.

He is thought to have carried out ad-hoc work as a takeaway delivery driver.

A Bristol takeaway owner told the Mail he had given a statement to police about the driver, who he last employed the night before Becky disappeared.

He said: ‘He drove a black Vauxhall people carrier and had a younger girlfriend. She was also one of my customers, although I don’t think I ever delivered to her house.

‘The couple had a young daughter and he seemed nice enough. He was reserved and calm. I would be very surprised if he had anything to do with this young girl’s disappearance.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rested-missing-Becky-Watts.html#ixzz3TGrJMaRm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member